Is Sean Connery James Bond a Chad?

Is Sean Connery James Bond a Chad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDJbRj6M_3Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Is the womanizing Royal Navy special forces agent played by Scottish bodybuilder turned actor and winner of People Magazine's Sexiest Man Century Sir Sean Connery a legendary alpha male?
I dunno, you may be on to something.

>legendary alpha male
why do you all say corny shit like this?

>what I did tonight was for Queen and Country
Thunderball is when he was at his most Alpha tbqh

i wush in moveesh, ya know

Nobody can beat time.

>Mr. Connery, time for your afternoon nap

;_;

Fuck, we're all gonna die.

And the only one you can remember anymore is The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

corny but true

too bad so much of the film was meandering nonsense

na, he was a beta orbiter

'The Rock' was elite, you pleb.

I liked it but it was probably the film where the series jumped the shark

time is too cruel, but I guess it beats being dead

He would've kicked the shit out of you in high school. But to be fair, you were a massive faggot.

Because it's easier than talking about how the Chad meme is a metaphysical abstraction of male power and then writing a dissertation on masculinity interspersed with shirtless photos of former governors of California?

I think it always had its ups and downs but never actually "jumped the shark." The problem with Thunderball is that it was just a Dr. No clone but with a huge budget, a budget they spent on insufferably long ocean sequences. There are some amazing scenes but the overall film is weighed down by fluff

The next movie, You Only Live Twice, that was a major improvement. The best of the Connery era IMO

Chads are dumbfucks and Bond is anything but a dumbfuck. A smart womanizer who can kick your ass is an alpha male, not a chad.

Shawn Connery

>Chads are dumbfucks
lmao

>ywn be a hot chick

>tfw Chad but want to be Stacy

I think you might have the gay.

Connery looked the part of the ideal British man: tall, well-proportioned, just the right amount of muscle, handsome, masculine, but not one of those weird rugby player way too fucking masculine neanderthal face.

Which had same ending as BvS Dawn of Justice, which makes it kíno despite incoherent middle section of the movie, or that Invisible man can run at easy through snow.

Jason Bourne > James Bond

all bonds were chads

This

youtube.com/watch?v=HDJbRj6M_3Y

only the first Bourne movie was good

paul greengrass is a hack that can't film a movie for shit

his camera work is fucking atrocious

Not really. A chad is a douchebag that's full of themselves and doesn't really have anything to back it up. Connery'S a gentleman who will fuck you and then kill you within an hour.

agreed

also while Identity is good, the Bond series has several movies that are way better

What's it like to have sex with someone that handsome?

wouldn't you like to know

ZARDOZ

he's fuckin 86, I wish i look like him when I'm that age

all bonds are chads

Hell be fine.