White people are the most intelligent rac-

White people are the most intelligent rac-

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111743127/#111750834
youtube.com/watch?v=T1C9T9RWizg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sup Forums fake news
>12 years old faggots will believe this to be true

Sup Forums never actually reads the articles, they only read the name of the article, better to not interact with them

It was also false that Rajoy was going to impose it and he had it in the BOE.

not even the name is real

I've noticed that that also happens fairly often in Sup Forums

I bet that in Sup Forums it gets 300 replies before someone noticing it.

You're not wrong, they reply to the worst bait every time, some of them are I am pretty sure mentally ill

WOW

SO TOLERANT

They swallow fake stories all the time because they want it to be true.

I saw some thread claiming there was a civil war going on in Sweden. Replied and said no, theres not. Troublesome immigrant hoods doesnt equal civil war. Got flamed and told I was a cuck in denial etc.

There are accurate stories and posts on Sup Forums but there are tons of propaganda articles and fake shit.

>t. cuck in denial

>t. cuck in denial

t. cuck in denial

Yup

t. cuck in denial

I've always found it funny that if there's nothing for them to be angry about they'll make it up themselves

I don't even understand how that board works, almost none of them are truly "white" but they seem to like to pretend to be one just for the pleasure to call others niggers or subhumans.

>t. Cuck in denial.

BASED RACIALLY AMBIGUOUS PEOPLE
PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY

>savior of white race
How about savior of autism?

You'll have to realize that americans are cultureless, that's why every nigger and tyrone whose ancestor was raped by a white person has to claim to be Italian, they grab into the most pathetic shit, they are starving to feel European

>islamic studies in kindergarten
lol, like they gonna let their wives get any education at all

could be but still not an excuse for the self hate.

Even if this were real it's nothing new or odd. We learn about First Nations people in Canada and in the states the learn a lot about natives and black history (to which they have dedicated an entire month).
Muslims and Jews are the blacks and Indians of Europe.

It's reverse Sup Forums, where everyone pretends to not be white and call others pigskins.

t. Al-Berto Barbarossa

>americans mongrels
wild guess, you made this?

this 2bh
t. Albert Al-Britania

doubt it
I've seen this picture floating around for a while

nope, I just saved them, there is a much better pic of the meeting that I didn't save that have a bunch of pakis and blacks in it too.

that isn't a Sup Forums meeting you autistic retard.

the girl on the right is brittney venti, some mixed race praise kek type of retard who streams herself playing video games with her cleavage on show.

no one there is from Sup Forums, you fell for shite bait.

>t. cuck in denial

fuck you and your lies.

S A M E
It's fascinating in a way.

t. Ali Yusuf Nasrid, proud proto-european aryan from Sup Forums

non whites.

Welcome to Sup Forums, cumskin.

mashallah brother

self hating nigger in denial

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111743127/#111750834

youtube.com/watch?v=T1C9T9RWizg&feature=youtu.be

this is the girl in the pic my brown friend

¿and?

read pol thread in archive, it's her and it's them, pol meeting from january 2017.

taken from her twitter

next.

she is a trump voter and went to the meeting, what's the problem? there 2 or 3 threads about it in the archive, why are you such a faggot in denial when it's clearly in the archived threads?

He is either fucking with you or some inbred northerner
Don't bother

The profound lack of self awareness in this post. Fucking LMAO you cuck in denial.

cucksson...

Jesus christ you are fucking dumb.

Just because a thread was created "Sup Forums meeting 2017" doesn't mean it actually was a Sup Forums meetup. It was a bait thread

The vast majority of people on Sup Forums are too autistic to go to meetups in the first place.