LOOKS LIKE THE EU WANTS ANOTHER FRANZ FERGENAN WW1 STYLE. ASSASSINATION ON MP

LOOKS LIKE THE EU WANTS ANOTHER FRANZ FERGENAN WW1 STYLE. ASSASSINATION ON MP
bbc.com/news/uk-england-36550304

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Cox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who killed her?

What was the killer's motivation?

For tinfoilers this development is really creepy.

A FOOKIN WHITE MAIL

The EU did. If we were outside of the EU already this would have never happened. Protip: you can't prove me wrong.

White male ban when?

>FRANZ FERGENAN
I fucking hate you Americans so goddamned much.

Who was this Eu Spy Samurai

>implying the shooter just wasn't your average flat earther, creationist, misogynist, white supremacist, ancient alienist, ufologist, /x/ believing, tin foil hatter

Why? The EU jews had her fucking killed to force UK to stay. How is that not obvious?

If it's war the UK wants, it's war that it will get

Racism, sexism and a desire to leave the EU.

This is pretty close to me, couple of miles away.

The whole area is infested with muzzies and people who hate the muzzies.

Good faggot.

>0.59 cents deposited in your account

Yeah this is pretty obvious false flag but sheeple don't understand this and brits will vote remain, that is if a vote even happens now. Globalist win again

I was friendly with the victim for several years before we had a falling out. I moved to the US a few months ago.

I know for a fact that over the course of around 5 months she was having an affair with a Saudi national by the first name of Mohammed.

I know for a fact that she was considering leaving her family and children to move to Saudi Arabia with him and become his wife.

This is all I can say at this time. I am almost certain that this murder had something to do with my previously mentioned points.

She still didn't deserve this.

I am choosing to use this website to protect my identity from those who would retaliate politically for exposing the truth.

thats more than you'll ever make amerifat NEET

Quite rare desu senpai

>paid shill responds

Kys

I hope Russia steamroller you fucks and hangs your entire coalition on national television

Yeah wasn't his name was McArchduke Hamz Burgerman right?

FRANZ FERDINAND

Couldn't you at least just let google or something autocomplete it for you?

>ban guns
>get shot

Bantz Furryband

Why did you do it EJews

Where did he get the gun? Black market?

He hates you because you can't spell Ferdinand you fucking retard

Ejoos

MI5 has access to all the guns they want

>things that never happened the post

That's the kind of satanic human sacrifice anglos and jews are infamous for. They believe that sacrificing one of their own to satan will gain them special favour, kind of like the human sacrifices to 'moloch' in the old testament.

They can sacrifice as many human lives as they want to at this point and it'll make no difference. The measure of the sin of these satanist NWO freaks is full and there will be a reckoning. Potential Brexit and collapse of the EUSSR is going to be the least of their worries.

(((Britain First))) did. They're a supposedly far right party, created and funded by the Mossad to undermine pro-Palestinian far right parties like the NF and the BNP.

>EU
>EUS
>EOS
>EOOS
>EJOOS
>EJEWS
my god youre onto something

Lies.

This was an EU spy under the guise of Britain first. Fuck off shill

the only solution is more muslims and less white men

desu im glad he went after politicians instead of civilians like breivik. who is this, is she anyone important in the destruction of europe?

What the devil?

I ain't no shill. (((Britain First))) are the spies. I'm excusing your mistake because you aren't British, and thus might not understand some of the nuances of our politics... In the 2000s, a far right party called the BNP were rapidly gaining in popularity in Britain. As well as being anti-EU, anti-Cultural Marxism and anti-immigration, they were also pro-Assad, pro-Qaddafi and pro-Palestine. They received about 5 per cent of the vote in the 2009 EU election, and the (((NWO))) realised that they were becoming a threat. So, (((Britain First))), an ersatz far right party, was created.

From what I am reading she tried to stop a fight/ disagreement got in the middle and got shot and stabbed. But it wasn't an attack on her policies. No one has implicated any organization

Heil Merkel,
I live to serve!

Why are my eyes starting to burn? Am am I m-marked

Who killed her? Doesn't matter, they are already spreading word he wa shouting "Britain First!"

By the time they decide to reveal "the truth," it will be too late. Thanks, Jews.

The brittish will burn for their treachery. They Will become part of the Continental order wherever they want It or not. England will fall

"LEt's go to our political editor, Faisal Islam..." I still feel like I'm like in another world each time I hear that on Skye Jews..

Theyre onto you. Just dont got an orlando gay night club

Couldn't have waited one fucking week, and then killed her, raped her, made her body iboo cat food?

Oi vey, the timing. Vat a coincidence!!

>franz fergenan

I am triggered by this.

Also are you comparing an elected traitorous MP to a beloved heir of a huge empire killed by foreign terrorists?

Пapaзвид мeхeнчeь.

Good
And
Yes

I hope she gets jimmy Saville's nephew as her coroner. "Looks like we got a goood 'un!"

I think it was an intentional misspelling, we are on 4chom after all. But I wouldn't expect someone from your country to understand humor.

They didn't

The Muslim who "heard" this lied, he already admitted it.

"FUG."
-Last words of FRANZ FERGENAN as he was shot by GIBRELL-O BRINCEB

Burn this fucking flag

It was obvious. He was putting Britain first.

As an extremely anti-EU British/Belgian dual national from Brussels, this makes me feel very conflicted

>only pretending
Go fuck your diabetic mother.

>FRANZ FERGENAN
America, never change. kek

On a serious note, yes that's probably a false flag.
When you have the 2 major party in UK, the finance markets, almost all the countries in EU, the american "best ally" and the reptilian royal family against the Brexit, engineering an assassination by providing a gun to a mad man is more than easy.

I repeat: a regular guy... with a gun... in Britain. Hell her life wasn't even in danger after the attack. I bet they killed her in the hospital. That's the kind of guys we're facing : people ready to kill an ally for their cause just to blame it on the resistance.

ITZ WAR XD XDDDD XDD

This is a fucking false flag 100%

we need to swarm. We need to do something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Cox

Look at this already. Look at the edit times.

Go to bed Mohammed, it's past curfew at the asylum centre.

>FRANZ FERGENAN

>american education

Go all out. Kill more MPs. Kill corporate CEOs. Kill bankers and kill any EU commission staff.

I'm not sure what we can do, other than dig and find contradictions in the narrative.

Whats his name again?

Holmes. John Holmes.

Benadryl Cabbagepatch

>the only solution is more muslims and less white men

Ekektick

All this time thinking black mail was the bad one, turns out it was just a stereotype.

what about the edit times?

CAN CONSPIRACY FAGS STOP BEING SO FUCKING CR~YPTIC AND JUST SAY WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY?

CUNTS. YOU LET THE SIDE DOWN. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.

Burn Brussels to the ground, then rebuild it.

10/10