Islam will graft itself on to the multicultural narrative until its ready to caste it aside

Islam will graft itself on to the multicultural narrative until its ready to caste it aside.

Why do they use their womenfolk in order to disarm us. The messenger is always a woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVZWTc9rIyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah but when they look like fucking tax-sucking church nuns and still root for the wrong team at the olympics, who is going to take them seriously?

liberals will, as long as they continue to spout that lib rhetoric

A false sense of security cause people are still too fucking retarded to realize woman can also be terrorists and suicide bombers. Back in the day, late 90's, I remember black widows from both Bosnian conflict and Chechnya. And yet people demonized those who dealt with them accordingly. Plenty more examples afterwards.

People in the west are so fucking stupid, they can't get it past their brains that woman are just a bad if not worst than men at being lying, conniving bitches that can be just a deadly or cruel as their male, terrorist, counter part.

In Canadian media, they try to make it look like us white males are all trying to be domineering Nazis over the poor little ol Muslim cutie pie. In reality, they are a fucking mongrol. But easier to make white woman and all other ethnicities hate us and try to be "caring" for the poor ol Muslim (especially woman) being put down.

The liberal cunts.

>doing a good job showing that the invasion has already begun
>TFW the left is so retarded their propaganda supports the other side

This shit isnt perpetuated by muslims. Its done by sjws.

Someone should shoop it so it's a white woman and a bearded muslim man.

please someone do this and post it on huffingtons facebook page

god, whenever i hear that "but i was born here!"

if a rat is born is a horse stable, is it automatically a horse too?

Because some men are intimidated by women who are strong enough in their faith to cover their body and refuse to give in to degenerate social standards.
I always see people complain about women being shameless sluts but when one decides to cover themselves suddenly its anudda fucking shoah

bump for request i suck at paint

wtf, I'm a #Salam4Islam now

>Why do they use their womenfolk in order to disarm us.
Women are the submissive gender in Islam. They are baby machines and sexual play things and house keepers and that is all. They have a form of Stockholm syndrome but with their religion. Allah is their captor and they must try to gain his love and respect to feel safe.

They are generally too dumb to understand Islam, to understand or comprehend the texts, but they are witty enough and pressured enough to do mental gymnastics in order to make their religion seem noble and moral.

It's that way of thinking which is being used (by liberals) to educate the west about Islam. The goal is not to get those who understand their religion to educate us, but to get people who are very genuinely deluded about their faith.

They "giving in" to social standards,just not the western one.

I guess that's why the image in OP is a white male confronting an arab women to invoke further emotion sympathy and retardation. A male on male confrontation is just that.

Man: Assimilate to our culture
Hijabi: Freedom Go To Hell, Sharia For Canada

we conquered this land, we didn't just move here and demanded luxuries.

>was given birth by an illegal immigrant mother
>think they have the right of being legal citizens

Nope.

lol gj
can someone black and white this for me

>this was our home and our children were abused in forced assimilation against our traditional beliefs

I posted this to Huffington's facebook post.
Going to work on an Injun one now.

Of course she's from North York (Worst part of Toronto)

10/10

thanks Brit friend

I tried

because they lost the war.

So we can't send them back because they are part of us now?

Time to order some rope.

easier propaganda
>le friendly moderate hjab girl :DD
>how can you hate her?! :((
their males are scum so you can use them

Lol. You think the faggoty guy on the left would ever tell anyone to go back where they came from?

>north york
youtube.com/watch?v=YVZWTc9rIyo