Was alive when she reached the hospital

>was alive when she reached the hospital
>still died

So much for that superior healthcare britbongs

This. This would have never happened at an American hospital

Our doctors don't have a great amount of experience with people who've been shot unlike yours

So your doctors are inexperienced

Great excuse for not being able to handle puncture and trauma in general. Haha.

maybe the service slaves who paper-worked her at the hospital also wanted a brexit?

nothing ever happens at an american hospital (for under 5 figures)

Leedsfag here, I've been to the hospital a few times where she was taken and as of recent it's become severely understaffed. NHS budget cuts are a bitch.

>complain about budget cuts
>don't mind the whole thing about the system being a ridiculous juggling game by which the government tries to give everyone free healthcare while paying for it with taxes at the same time

liberal logic 101

>ban guns
>hospitals don't have daily experience in treating multiple gunshot wounds

We brought it on ourselves

Your anecdote is irrelevant. Just because you sit for hours with your boo boo on your toe doesn't mean they can't find staff for extreme trauma surgery.

UK doctors dont know much about treating gunshot wounds.
Also the hospitals are filthy and quality of nursing care atrocious, although she didnt survive long enough to experience that.

In other words you'd fail miserably in time of war. British empire is dead.

>be American
>get shot
>go to American hospital
>doctors save life
>doctors hand over ridiculous bill
>life is over anyway

Dude, they're the simplest to triage, apply fucking pressure. Major fail UK, this would matter to me if I hadn't already written you off as a place to never go to.

The only people who get shot are niggers and they don't pay the bill

>So much for that superior gun control
britbong

have some respect m8

she has kids

>Be British politician
>Get shot
>Leave the EU

Huh, really makes you think

I live in Toronto and my doctor is in South Carolina, I travel down once a year, have ind. labs up here do test and relay the results to him. He's a genius and I wouldn't trade him for the world.

I pay out of pocket even though I have tax-funded doctors here. These faggots can't comprehend that doctors aren't all at the same skill level.

Stay mad bong.

>be British
>get shot
>get stabbed
>die in healthcare system

But there were stabbing wounds too, weren't there? Oh, wait.

Yeah. She would have been billed to death instead.

>teh (sic)

Opinion discarded. Muslims can into hygiene.

How the fuck was she shot when Britain doesn't have any guns? Make you think...

I wonder if she believed in gun control when she was lying in a pool of her own blood.

>muh anecdotal evidence
fuck off burger

HE COULD HAVE BINNED IT
WHY DID THE BINS NOT WORK?

>stay mad

But user... I am the sanest person here

How do you save someone who has been shot 3 times (1 headshot) and stabbed?

Wow a milf. Id fuck her

>free
>good quality

Pick one. Though I do enjoy not having to pay >£10,000 if I want to get something checked out by a doctor.

>shot three times
>once in the head
>multiple stab wounds
>multiple blunt trauma

Totally NHS's fault

They made guns illegal but they forgot to follow up and make murder illegal too. That would've prevented this tragedy

We cannot make the same mistake when we outlaw crime!

>tfw last I visited dogwalker just put bags and bags of dog shit into them
It's the little things you need to enjoy.

This wouldn't happen in the US because the attacker would've used an automatic rifle and killed 30 other people too. None of them would have made it to the hospital alive.

Nice work boys, a good start, but don't get cocky. You have your work cut out for you.

>taking memeing this seriously

good goys arguing agaisnt each other
>juden thread

In Germany everyone dies at the hospital.

If you die in an ambulance you imidiately have to stop, call a coroner, wait for the coroner to transport the body, desinfect the car etc.

So what you do is you just "reanimate" the guy until you reach the hospital, "oh fuck he is dead, but he was alive when we transported him". Problem solved.

This. Americans are efficient and humane killers.

Memes are serious business

At least it's """"free""""

Actually our politicians open carry.
Congress even passed a law where all members can conceal carry, in a state where gun possession in a locked box in your closet in a home you own is illegal.

Everyone who can afford private insurance in your country has it.

She was probably waiting in line along with the other 300+ shitskins who have a cold.