Name one album that is both patrician and normie-friendly, you have 110 secs

Name one album that is both patrician and normie-friendly, you have 110 secs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d381uzz18yI
youtu.be/KNZftcgi43E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MBDTF

hahaha

Homogenic by Bjork

>aggressive vocals
>noisy beats
>uncommon time signatures
>anxious orchestral arrangements

but also

>incredibly melodic
>a few catchy choruses
>songs aren't too long

t. pleb

From Under the Cork Tree

I swear my eyes roll back all the way towards my asscheeks any time one of thee kids who have never even touched a musical instrument in their lives, studies music theory on any level and think their "criticism" which consists of nothing but verbose versions of "shitsux" without any statements of substance "criticise" these iconic bands. There's just an absolutely obscene, disgusting sense of unwarranted self importance in some musically illiterate shitbird whose mother's breast milk hasn't dried off his upper lip shitting on legendary artists who are acclaimed by shitloads of actual critics, artists and industry people who actually produce legendary works and have some knowledge of what music is.

youtube.com/watch?v=d381uzz18yI

stevie nicks was the only good thing about fleewood mac

fucking love this

Ok Computer
In Rainbows
Filfosem
Most Pink Floyd Albums

/thread

Normies probably couldn't handle For free, For sale, u, institutionalized, mortal man, and these walls

you call those patrician?
アハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハ

Rumours is shit
This is me, what I meant to say was
>Peter green was the only good thing about fleewood mac

So, your argument is as follows:

You are not allowed call fleetwood mac shit, because music critics said they are good.
this is called"argumentum ad verecundiam" and it is a fallacy.

>Using an authority as evidence in your argument when the authority is not really an authority on the facts relevant to the argument. As the audience, allowing an irrelevant authority to add credibility to the claim being made.

>The Pope told me that priests could turn bread and wine into Jesus’ body and blood. The Pope is not a liar. Therefore, priests really can do this

Your argument, and the band you like are shit, kys

Pic related.

I don't believe that you actually think Rumors is shit. I don't think anyone can actually actively dislike that album.

this

Any correctness of your post is negated by /thread-ing yourself.

and you fail miserably at reading comprehension. have nice day user

kek

>over rated meme folk

get out retard

youtu.be/KNZftcgi43E
this
and
this

>dismissing one of the greatest albums of all time as “meme folk”

You just broke my pleb detector.

Your argument:
>they're shit, and anybody who thinks otherwise is shit.

user's argument:
>People with a demonstrated knowledge of music have put forward many great arguments in favor of these bands. If you are going to seriously disagree, then at least put forward a competent argument.

Your Counter:
>Your demand is ridiculous and illogical

You're not doing yourself any favors. Sure, that many knowledgeable people praise Fleetwood Mac does not mean, ipso facto, they are great. But if follows logically that if Fleetwood Mac are great musicians, people with real knowledge of music and good taste will be more likely to like Fleetwood Mac. Furthermore, if Fleetwood Mac are terrible musicians, it is unlikely that many great critics will like them. In fact, if Fleetwood Mac are actually terrible, then the skill of any critic who seriously likes them would be called into question. However, since many critics do like Fleetwood Mac, and they have provided an abundance of arguments in favor of fleetwood mac, and given that we have no knowledge of your skills as critic, it is incumbent upon you to demonstrate why all the other critics are wrong, and why Fleetwood Mac is actually, despite all claims to the contrary, shit.

you broke it first dummy with your shit taste

Psued

break off a piece of my kit kat bar whitey

swing and a miss

your mom miss me lmao

Slint - Spiderland
David Bowie - Low

i miss you too bby ;)))

Normies would never listen to these.

Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust

EZ

What?

normies listen to kendrick you doofus

Not that album.

DID I STUTTER

"To Pimp a Butterfly debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200"

I must live under a rock then.

kys

The only normie thing I listen to is Moloko, so any Moloko album, I guess.

So did Kid A. Is that Sup Forumscore album for Normies?

Not necessarily "for" them, but they can enjoy it just fine. Plenty of Sup Forumscore albums are the same.

I'm so glad Sup Forums has musical discussion of such a HIGH caliber.

this is unironically right
my blood boils everytime someone who never played a instrument tries to criticize music,like that fantano guy

these walls is very popular with the normies

under closer inspection, this album is very pleb

this one also counts as obscure, but I've played tracks from it at parties to glowing responses

You baiting my dude? He plays the electric bass in a band and there are videos of him playing – and aren't bad at all.

kek, love that album, user, but I would never consider it """patrician"""

no that's just freshmen-core

normies don't get Bob