CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

primarymodel.com/
twitter.com/lukeblom
allenbwest.com/michellejesse/former-fbi-agent-makes-shocking-admission-about-muslim-role-in-fighting-terror
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/06/13/the-media-isnt-going-to-save-the-country-from-donald-trump-heres-why/?tid=hybrid_collaborative_1_na
onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-million-anti-trump-ad-campaign
cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/anti-donald-trump-movement-75-million-lost/index.html
fox40.com/2016/03/24/how-67-million-failed-to-stop-trump/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-million-counting-anti-trump-ads-airwaves/story?id=37752543
newsmax.com/politics/anti-trump-pac-raises-8-million/2016/04/20/id/725009/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/07/anti-trump-train-millions-attack-ads/81432178/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
washingtonexaminer.com/obama-mocks-trump-but-has-barred-immigrants-many-muslim-6-times/article/2594016
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/07/25/presidential-proclamation-suspension-entry-aliens-subject-united-nations
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/08/04/presidential-proclamation-suspension-entry-immigrants-and-nonimmigrants-
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/04/23/executive-order-blocking-property-and-suspending-entry-united-states-cer
treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Documents/fse_eo.pdf
justice.gov/sites/default/files/eoir/legacy/2014/04/10/pd07apr14.pdf
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/16/441-syrian-refugees-admitted-u-s-since-orlando-attack-dozens-fl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWHOOOOOO????

in case anyone forgot

ABOO?

A MOVEMENT

A SHIT

anymore good ones?

Threadly reminder to ignore Romania and Fins, at least until they find new proxies

Threadly reminders:

Everything you need to know about Hillary's foreign policy is explained in pic related.

Every CTR shill has that same blood on their hands, for supporting her.

>Every CTR post = another drip, drip, drip of innocent blood stains their hands. Literally for nickels and dimes.

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

primarymodel.com/

guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 13% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

Who are the current most likely vp choices?

Trump gives me hope for the future.

>Best Korean state news more truthful and accurate than our MSM
We're trapped in the belly of a horrible machine
And the machine is bleeding to death

Woah this is an old pasta

This has literally happened.

I can't wait until every single one of them is jailed for fraud.

Courts are already cracking down on companies giving fake reviews, this is exactly the same thing. It's fraud.

Jeff Sessions

I have this one despite your horrible taste

Where is Omar Mateen's wife? Why isn't /rThe_Donald talking about this huge news?

AHHHH I CAN'T TAKE THIS FUCKING ROLLER-COASTER ANYMORE
CAN TRUMP JUST WIN ALREADY!
THIS ANXIETY IS AFFECTING MY LIFE

Just Sessions

At this point.

Add me on twitter, I just revealed my power level publicly and reactivated my old account.

twitter.com/lukeblom

Will add back if you post good content.

Reddit is now hiding the_donald from /r/all to prevent thought crimes from spreading.

We thank you for your tolerance.

>New amazing polls!
>+5 Rasmussen for Clinton!
>The gap now wider than ever!
>My fucking sides!

>Why is trump saying that Muslims don't help authorities catch extremest when they absolutely do?

Because they don't.

>since 9/11, “we collectively have received nearly zero help from the Muslim Community, according to former FBI Counterterrorism agent John Guandolo

allenbwest.com/michellejesse/former-fbi-agent-makes-shocking-admission-about-muslim-role-in-fighting-terror

>implying the ride ends

More like Trump is your only hope for the future.

He loses, you lose America.

>dubs
Why is her tweet in quotes? She really is WACKY

>99% against bernie

So there aren't any other likely choices? Why doesn't he just announce it then, what is he waiting for?

Yep straight up censored them.

>When we made fun of concern shilling

Now we are concerned about shilling

HolySHIT the media is ramping up their anti-trump shilling

i follow a few american politics newsites on facebook and it's just constant fucking river of smear and hit pieces.

jesus fucking christ, is it going to be like this the entire election

NO BRAKES
>NO BRAKES
NO BRAKES
>NO BRAKES
NO BRAKES
>NO BRAKES
NO BRAKES
>NO BRAKES

awooooo...

You know burnouts would cling to that 1%, had it come to pass

It means she actually said that bullshit outloud to someone who knows how to do the twitters.

The globalists are kicking it into high gear.

They fear their mess being exposed.

>is it going to be like this the entire election

Yes. Trump is a threat to the status quo. The status quo will do nearly anything to stop him.

Their gravy train is in danger of being derailed by those pesky voters.

Inb4 obvious false flags kick off in the USA too

How can shill live with themself when they know they caused 50 people to die because of their shilling?

>I can assure you there's no problem there.

kek she is so out of touch

Have you guys seen my new meme? It's called *le awoo face* and it's the catgirl who supports Trump. It's funny because it's a chinese cartoon character, but it also supports a real world candidate. What a twist! What do you think of *le awoo face*?

>The gap now wider than ever!
Except, you know, the entire month of April, and weeks at a time before that, and every poll before October.

Is the Hillary email about worrying more about islamaphobia over future terrorist attacks real?

Get ready - CTR lunch break is over at 2PM ET, and there will be an inrush of shills.

They blame it on republicans and christians

How many more "lone wolfs" do you think will strike before November? I was just thinking about it. I bet there will be more.

That's true, the latest Rasmunssen poll that has Clinton +5. Here is the highlights from Rasmussen own explanation [1]:

> A new national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Clinton with 44% support to Trump’s 39%.

Exactly as you say

> Fourteen percent (14%) still prefer some other candidate, and four percent (4%) remain undecided.

The undecided alone can flip these numbers, not to say the "other candidate" voters

> Clinton moved to a 42% to 38% lead last week after wrapping up her party’s nomination by winning the California Democratic primary. The two had been in a virtual tie prior to that.

4% boost, probably from the Sanders voters

> Trump’s support has remained frozen around the 40% mark in surveys since late April.

Not bad, considering he is still weathering the whole la Raza judge controversy

> Among voters who consider the mass murders in Orlando, Florida this past weekend primarily a terrorist attack, Trump leads Clinton 64% to 16%.
> Clinton posts an 83% to four percent (4%) lead among those who see the killings as chiefly a gun control issue.

Now these two factors explain why people are focusing so hard on terrorism vs. homophobia. It can flip the election

> The former secretary of State now earns the support of 83% of her fellow Democrats, while Trump has the backing of 73% of Republicans.
> That’s a 10-point jump in Democratic support for Clinton from last week. Trump’s GOP support has not changed.

Again, confirming that the jump for Clinton in the polls come from Sanders camp, it is the clinching nomination boost and also the Obama endorsement boost.

Trump still have a lot of room for grow among the republicans, let's see how future endorsements plays out.

Also, with 3% error margin the result on this poll is a virtual tie, proper charts will come later.

[1] rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

>They're still falling for it

He's their reckoning. Here to end the borrowed time they've all been living on.

But they know they support the same party as the terrorists. So that make them terror supporters

It's not just in Pol. I got this pretty lady from a kickstarter from some japanese gaming company and put the hat on myself.

Buy ammo, mags and if needed more firearms because the ban is coming. Pay with cash. Defend the constitution. Dark days are ahead as the leftists are pushing the country to violence. This is the plan of the Marxists. Don't give in to their hatred, don't act first, just stand hard and ready.

What happened in April to cause that huge gap

HELLO
REDDIT

anyone have the doctor's health report that hilariously bragged about Trump's "stamina"?

>mfw all the shill's proof of their hardwork is lost after every thread

They have no lasting effects

Stop giving the mongolian his (you)s. He's posted that in every thread.

The Berniekids coming out of their hovels think te GOP is actually united behind Trump and that Trump's policies are the GOP platform. They haven't paid attention to our side at all. They reject all the lies the MSM told about Bernie, but gobble up the ones about Trump. This will be difficult.

Maybe Trump U?

I don't believe their bullshit polls though anyways.

Someone made threats on Sup Forums last night to attack Trump's rally in Texas. I reported it for illegal content but mods didn't even delete the post.

>doesn't know about the finnish proxy shill
did you just wake up? he's been shilling for hours, by the way nice digits.

Being a lefty isn't rational in any fucking way. Trying to understand them rationally won't work.

TRIGGERED

Sorry Berniebro, Trump General isn't a safe space.

>framing Trump as a gun grabber

Congratulations shill, you got yourself caught

Asked in last thread but got no answer.

The poll was taken in the span of two days. Does it change anything regarding its accuracy? Usually polls take longer than that.

Hey senpai

To truly be a reddit meme, you have to make the image look shittier instead of just making it black and white. Maybe removing some lines, or tracing them yourself. Try again.

I appreciate the work Portubro but stop replying to the (((Finn)))

He wont read it anyway

It takes advantage of emotion not rational thought.

Even lefty outlets like WashPost know that it's not gonna work.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/06/13/the-media-isnt-going-to-save-the-country-from-donald-trump-heres-why/?tid=hybrid_collaborative_1_na

Here's something to remember about the "Polls", during the primaries the votes were much closer than what the polls suggested, sometimes Cruz even won where Trump was polling high. So these polls are bullshit and not to be trusted, even if they had Trump winning by a lot.

Trump will win in November.

THIS IS A FATMENT

Planning on going to the phoenix rally on saturday. Is there anything I should know going into it beforehand?
I sadly do not have a trump hat

anyone have the anime face in that image?

I have many awoos

REMINDER, DO NOT GIVE {{{SHILLS}}} A (YOU)

>people on this board still do not have Trump hats

Also, to preempt the "the real election only started in October" that FakeFinn posted on the previous thread I prepared a new chart

> RCP data from 2015-10-01 to 2016-06-14

> Assumes a healthy 2.5% margin of error, as opposed to the most likely 4%

Here is how to read the chart

> Dark red = Trump worst result, poll minus error
> Dark red + Light red = Trump result as shown on RCP
> Dark red + Light red + Light blue = Trump best result, poll plus error

As opposed to Hillary:

> Dark blue = Hillary worst result, poll minus error
> Dark blue + Light blue = Hillary result as shown on RCP
> Dark blue + Light blue + Light red = Hillary best result, poll plus error

Crossing the 50% line means the candidate has better poll result than the opponent.

Considering the margin of error (even ignoring the biased polls) the situation is too close to call and a lot better than the slump Trump had in March 2016.

Hope that helps you understand the issue instead of falling for the alarmist rhetoric and the shilling of FakeFinn and others.

So many awoos! Cute!

>Trump General isn't a safe space
funniest thing i've read today

>0,02 shillbucks were added to your account.

onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-million-anti-trump-ad-campaign
cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/anti-donald-trump-movement-75-million-lost/index.html
fox40.com/2016/03/24/how-67-million-failed-to-stop-trump/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-million-counting-anti-trump-ads-airwaves/story?id=37752543
newsmax.com/politics/anti-trump-pac-raises-8-million/2016/04/20/id/725009/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/07/anti-trump-train-millions-attack-ads/81432178/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

TEXAS SIZED RALLY

$35 man, kind of actually wish it was made in China

Shirts > Hats desu

I was gonna buy one after he got nominated and I forgot
I didnt expect a rally to be coming to phoenix so soon

should i go to the houston one bros ?

Is this enough ammo to keep? I've been thinking about buying another gun recently too because
>SHALL NOT INFRINGE

How the hell does he come back from this? I was a pretty strong supporter of Trump, but with all these similarities piling up don't you think it's time we reconsidered supporting him? I just can't keep doing it anymore.

>kill (you)rself

>#AsktheGays

What kind of bullshit is this?

And here in one post: All the times Obama banned muslims from entering the country. For the IT'S NOT RACIST WHEN WE DO IT edition.

washingtonexaminer.com/obama-mocks-trump-but-has-barred-immigrants-many-muslim-6-times/article/2594016

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/07/25/presidential-proclamation-suspension-entry-aliens-subject-united-nations

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/08/04/presidential-proclamation-suspension-entry-immigrants-and-nonimmigrants-

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/04/23/executive-order-blocking-property-and-suspending-entry-united-states-cer

treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Documents/fse_eo.pdf

justice.gov/sites/default/files/eoir/legacy/2014/04/10/pd07apr14.pdf

This message will reappear in several threads, till I'm sure that more than a couple anons have saved this inoculating evidence against DAS RAYCISS bullshit for future deployment in the ongoing shill war.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/16/441-syrian-refugees-admitted-u-s-since-orlando-attack-dozens-fl/

>OBONGO CONTINUES TO FUCK HIS LEGACY UP

take this one

God bless you, Manuel.

But next time post these without replying to the finnish kike.

did you pick those fine ladies up