>UCL 2016 =Sergio Ramos, Modric,Kross,Casemiro
>UCL 2017= Modric, Kross, Casemiro, Marcelo, Sergio Ramos

>Ballon D'or 2013 = Ribery
>Ballon D'or 2014 = Neuer
>Ballon D'or 2016 = Messi
>Ballon D'or 2017 = Messi

CR7 is the real GOAT of plastic Winner

>Ballon D'or meaning anything

Kek, in early 2013 CR7 was trashtalking the competition because he always lost to Messi, and when he received the prize he cried like a bitch. Seriously, how the fuck did he won? Just because he was top scorer of La Liga? He didn't even won his fucking National championship, while Ribery won CL and BUNDASleague.

i can’t believe people actually think Ronaldo is any where near Messi, Messi is the best player in history for fucks sake

>UCL 2017= Modric, Kross, Casemiro, Marcelo, Sergio Ramos
I guess the top goalscorer and top assister of the team wasn't important at all

'-'

>a team with no big weakness is more successful than a team with a terrible midfield and defence
huh

>mr deflected assist
>tap ins and an assault vs bayern in bernabeu

'-'

If tap-ins are so easy why didn't MSN do a shitload of those against Juventus?

because barcelona has no midfield (only messi that acctually was the one who most tried to create and shot in second leg)
in the first leg messi put suarez and iniest in front of buffon and they lose it(actually wasn't a tap in chance)

but chicano, MSN only became a thing in october of 2014. they only lasted for 2.5 years

Tbf, that Juve Barca leg was MSN alone vs an actual team that can defend well.

>Messi is put with Neymar and Suarez but Benzema, Isco, Bale, Kross, Modric and Ramos are ignored

>Replying to your own miserable thread

Wew

Don't forget that for some reason they extended the voting for that year just so Messi wouldn't win 5 times in a row

lmaoooooooooooo
chicano stop please

imagine pretending a midfielder of Iniesta, Raktic and Busquets is ''trash'' just because you want to protect your little autist idol.

Iniesta barely played any games last season, and when he did he kept getting subbed out

>third world flag
>loves Homonaldo
Maeks me tink

Problem wasn't Barca's midfield, it was their defense, they played all season without a proper right back cause they let Dani Alves go for free. This meant they had to play Sergi Roberto there, or at times stick to playing with just 3 defenders and they ended up conceding some really petty goals. It's a shock how La Liga was still such a close race till the final day.

i didn't come here to ask for your opinion
i came here to laugh at it

Neither was I. You're a subhuman eastern slavic monkey and I was only noting the obvious correlation between third world shithole flags loving a homosexual primadonna like Cristiano. Now please dont ever respond to me or assume we are having a regular normal conversation.

didn't read lol

Suarez wins the CL if he plays on RM instead of Ronaldo every year

who is better than Messi?
Zbigniew Boniek?

I've noticed that countries like Poland, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Belarus etc. etc. have a very irrational attachment to all things Ronaldo and Real Madrid. They never ever want to entertain anyone saying anything that could be understood as negative about Penaldo else they go into full melt-down troll mode.

>xavi, iniesta and busquets team
>barca and spain win everything

>B-BUT MUH MISSI IS THE GOAT!!!

Who are you quoting Jorge?

turbo grosik unironically

Add Mexico to that list too m8, cause once upon a time a Mexican in the 50's played for Real Madrid and now almost every Mexican for the next 10 generations is a Real Madrid fan.

hahahahhah shitlona btfo again