>shitty death
yeah, nah

This. What a shitty death.
Can't even imagine what people were saying at the funeral

was it open casket?

>This. What a shitty death.
How did he die?

I wonder what scripts those were.

I'm not sure, but apparently Tom Selleck, Lucy Liu, Frances Fisher, James Cromwell, Steve Railsback, and Chris Potter were all in attendance.

kek iirc jerking off with a belt or rope around his neck in some hotel in Thailand. Fuck knows what he was up to.

Auto-erotic asphyxiation.

Autoerotic asphyxiation

he was choking himself to have a goo, but went too far

Man, Tarantula or Thurman didn't go? Lucy Liu who had no lines with him in Kill Bill did? Sheesh.

What do you mean by "shittiest" like worst possible way to go or lame way to go?

Because IMO Sharon tate would be the former, being killed by a cult is not in my priority list

He choked himself to death while simultaneously having his testicles squeezed by a rope or something. It was BDSM

Probably the most horrific if you imagine showing this photo to your young self back when Chris was alive and still making you laugh.

Why is the back of his head bloody?

Was he really murdered and they made it look like autoerotic asphyxiation?

he was initially found in the closet

Blood likely came out of his ears. Hanging yourself wrong can be messy.

The one Brendan Fraser will have

This topic is ok.

Pic related will get you banned though.

They really don't like cats.

RIP Robin Williams :(

if you keep spamming it, yeah

Hanged himself while jerking off in a thailand closet.

Auto-erotic asphyxiation is the term, people get off by being choked, but he was doing it alone, slipped or went to far or something and died.

>(((spamming)))

#FakeNews

What's that white ball

>Tfw Williams actually killed himself because of a deterioration in his brain
>Tfw doctors said he would have died from a stroke in less than a year because of how extremely deteriorated his brain was

His own vomit/saliva

some people say that he jerked off to death but uhhhhh idk

>In June 2010, Marina Anderson, Carradine's fourth ex-wife, published David Carradine: The Eye of My Tornado, a memoir that discusses intimate details of their marriage. She also claimed publicly that she had conducted her own investigation of his death and concluded that he was murdered. Close friend Guthrie Thomas stated, upon hearing that suicide was the cause of Carradine's death, "No one ties both of their hands behind their back previous to taking one's own life. There had to be a second individual on the scene." Thomas also is convinced that this tragedy appeared to be murder.

The plot thickens

Its foam, not a ball.

Think of that breaking bad junkie dying

I don't know what it is about Sup Forums and attracting the biggest autists. You'd think autists would find other things to fixate on besides politics. Apparently not.

This is Sup Forums faggot. Stop posting.

Why is this pic being spammed recently? The pic is literally several years old did something recently happen?

What's more depressing is apparently as it was happening he was crying begging the hooker to stay because he didn't want to die alone, she took his wallet and bailed.

I'm pretty sure they said he was with some thai hooker who presumably tied him up and then got scared when she (or he) found the corpse

╱╱╱╭╮╭┳╮╱╭╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╭╮╭┳╮╱╱╱╱╱╭━╮
╭━━╋╋╯┣╋━┫╰┳╮╭━┳┳╋╋╯┣╋━╮╭━┳┫━┫
┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃━┫┃┃╰┫╋┃╭┫┃╋┃┃╋╰┫┃┃┣━┃
╰┻┻┻┻━┻┻━┻┻┻━┻━┻╯╰┻━┻┻━━┻┻━┻━╯

Someone found it for the first time and they're very excited and proud of themselves for posting it.

Oh man, poor Sharon Tate. Imagine those ugly Manson whores being the last thing you ever see.

Jesus that's depressing. Do you have a source?

but we already know that (((they))) control the media

why does it matter if jews control everything.

i dont fucking care.

how do you get a prostitute?

m̶̷̸̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿J̶̷̸̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿d̶̷̸̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿J̶̷̸̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿c̶̷̸̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿H̶̷̸̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿M̶̷̸̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿o̶̷̸̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿R̶̷̸̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿J̶̷̸̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿d̶̷̸̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿J̶̷̸̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿ᴀ̶̷̸̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿ɴ̶̷̸̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿s̶̷̸̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿

>he was crying begging the hooker to stay because he didn't want to die alone, she took his wallet and bailed.
Nah man he didn't know he was going to die at that moment, and she wouldn't have left if she knew what was going to happen.

He was just wasted, depressed and lonely. Too wasted.

>He choked himself to death while simultaneously having his testicles squeezed by a rope or something.

Now I know.

Figures half the site is filled with retarded newfags that are here for Sup Forums

how about you go to r/movies you faggot

Every successful person I know does coke including my boss

I want to do it sometimes but I'm scared of a heart attack

Reminds me of the old pedowood threads

how about you go to r/pol you faggot

Not really. This guy died while I was on my senior year in high school and we heard it through a radio my teacher had. They just said like "they found him choked in a closet but his hands were tied, police have a suspect, a prostitute was reported leaving his room earlier"

I didn't even know who he was, my teacher told me he was the guy from kung fu and kill bill.

Why?

Because I'm stating the obvious truth that carrying out red pill crusades on blue boards is retarded and only autists and overly excited greenhorn tinfoilers do it?

>pictures this close of dead celebs

0 (ZERO) pictures of Osama bin laden "death"

Really makes me think

Pussy

I know that these are not "actors" but thread says celebrities so fuck it.

A lot of musicians have had terrible deaths.

Cliff Burton from Metallica was sent flying through the window of a bus and crushed by said bus.

Randy Rhoades, Ozzy Osbourne's first guitarrist took a flight with a retarded pilot who tried to prank the tour bus and ended up crashing against a barn.

And more recently thisgirl which still makes me really fucking sad. Shot by a deranged fan

What it a Thai Lady boy?

Osama bin Laden never existed. He was what we call "fake news".

> if they find you hanging it's a suicide
> if they find you hanging with a lime or lemon on the ground it's an accidental suicide

Literally killed by mold in her apartment.

Poe's law, dude.

You'll eventually trick enough people and regret it from then on.

>by said bus

Can you fucking reddit retards stop talking like this? You look stupid trying to sound smart.

How is that trying to sound smart?

Seriously wtf how fucking stupid are you

watching anime and roleplaying

>Christina grimmie murder.

Fuck, I had never heard of this girl prior to her death and the thing got me so fucking sad and mad that nobody could have stopped it.
>Tfw I checked her twitter and snaps a few hours after she died
>Her last tweets showed her saying she was making that meet and greet where she died
>Last snaps were about her being super happy about fan support and saying she was heading off to the meet and greet.

Really fucking felt.

That's a given with Thais.

I'm not that guy but I got several things to say: English isn't my main language,but isn't what he said correct? We have a similar form to say that in my language so I always thought it was correct.

And 2: Stop being so autistic, holy shit.

That's a woman. You do know that, right?

Build wall.

How are you so sure?

She has fake tits and fake waist. There's literally no way to know if its a girl

And too afraid to go to the doctors out of fear of what people would say out of speculation about her. Something like that.

There's literally nothing wrong with how he worded that

DUDE THE JEWS LMAO

>Sup Forums trying to be intelligent but is so anti-intellectual that it shits itself over a completely innocuous sentence.
It's like podiatry.

how are you so autistic. like, how do you make it through everyday conversation

Didn't she OD?

Who's this?

He was a celebrity

Brittany Murphy

I'm not gonna lie I actually cried when this dog died and I still feel like my heart breaks a bit every time their owners upload an old picture

"Proceeds" is the fedora tip of words.

It's correct, the other user is just being mean

Probably because he was found by local cops and wasn't executed by delta.

No chance.

I read Randy Rhoades autopsy report online years ago. Shit was pretty damn grim.

This chick went out in a shit way. Shot in the head by her own father, who then killed her mom. then he sits in the house for two days, finally burns the bodies, then shoots himself.

Here's your (you)

That's what they thought at first because usually when a young person dies from a heart failure it's drug related. By the time the real story came out people didn't care anymore.

>You do know that, right?
I can't say that I do know.

The chicken choked back.

No, it was mold, it also killed her husband a few months later.

Fuck, now I'm terrified that I'm gonna get killed by toxic mold.

what's the meaning of "mold" here? english isn't my first language

hope your heart doesn't break every time I upload this pic

What are the symptoms of imminent mold death?

>Thai Lady boy
I would.

fungus that grows inside houses

Pneumonia and Fatigue.

oh ok

He actually survived

>Sup Forums

He's clearly from /cm/, idiot.

dude I was trying to break user's heart.

Someone saved that dog?