Brit/pol/ - LEAVE ARE PULLING AHEAD, TIME TO ACTIVATE THE MK ULTRA DRONES EDITION

***NICK GRIFFIN'S EX-BODYGUARD CALLED THIS 2 MONTHS AGO - HAS BEEN SAYING IT FOR YEARS***

>APRIL 11, 2016
>BRITAIN FIRST - A DANGEROUS CREATION OF MI5
>SOMEHOW THIS WILL BE TIED IN WITH THE OUT OF EUROPE CAMPAIGN, MARK MY WORDS, IT WILL
>SOMEHOW THIS WILL BE TIED IN WITH THE OUT OF EUROPE CAMPAIGN, MARK MY WORDS, IT WILL
youtube.com/watch?v=y9-yzJphdfs

***VOTE LEAVE CAMPAIGN SUSPENDED***

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/16/eu-referendum-george-osborne-accused-of-ludicrous-scaremongering/
itv.com/news/2016-06-16/eu-referendum-campaigns-suspended-after-shooting-of-jo-cox-mp/

***MEDIA IMMEDIATELY HIJACK NARRATIVE - "BRITAIN FIRST" IN ALL THE HEADLINES - COMMENTS SECTIONS SHUT DOWN***

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3644847/Woman-MP-Jo-Cox-stabbed-shot-twice-man-makeshift-gun.html
theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/16/eu-referendum-live-osborne-brexit-budget-leave-tories

***GUNMAN DID NOT SHOUT "BRITAIN FIRST" ACCORDING TO EYEWITNESS***

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/16/eyewitness-discusses-shooting-of-mp-jo-cox/
twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/743458745028579328
twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/743464352066453504

***ATTACKER APPREHENDED - HISTORY OF MENTAL ILLNESS - HOMEMADE WEAPON***

batleynews.co.uk/news/local/volunteer-at-award-winning-site-1-2976712
thefreelibrary.com/Oakwell Hall thriving with help of volunteers.-a0227735906

***PRAISE KEK - WE ARE SAVED***

***LABOUR MP JO COX DIED OF INJURIES - RIP - DM STILL PUSHING BRITAIN FIRST LIES???***

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3644847/Woman-MP-Jo-Cox-stabbed-shot-twice-man-makeshift-gun.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for scotland

He's mentally ill.

He was shouting and threatening a paki.

Jo Cox MP intervened and tried to talk to him.

He stabbed her.

Passerby tried to get him off her

He pulled out a gun and shot Jo

He ran off and was apprehended by the police

There was no political motive.

Reminder ANY ID advocating sympathy for the dead traitor and/or refrencing muh britain first yell is a SHILL.

third for MAGA

She was one of (((Them)))

Reminder that the attack was a falseflag.

Sorry lads, I'm voting remain now. We owe it to Jo to continue her legacy of welcoming immigrants

DONT LEAVE US
THINK OF THE CHILDREN YOU NAZIS
YOU KILLED A WOMAN YOU CANT VOTE FOR OUT NOW

>There was no political motive.

#notAllBrexiters #brexitIsMovementOfPeace

>yfw he was withdrawing from smoking the mamba after it got made illegal

WHEN IS THE NEXT EU POLL?

The truth is irrelevant. This will be spun as a far right attack on a remain campaigner by most of the media.

xth for Scotland didn't vote for independence

#STAY
#REMAIN
#EUNITEDKINGDOM
#NEVERGONNAGIVEYOUUP

EXTREME RIGHT WING NAZIS BTFO

ROUND UP ALL BREXIT VOTERS BEFORE THEY KILL MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE

Source?

Do you honestly think people will vote to leave after this savage attack?

Come back to the safety of the EU.

Jo Cox's funeral will be broadcast live on BBC1 a day before the referendum.

Right as people are beginning to leave the coffin will open and Jo will get out of it and say "I'm not dead, but I hope you've all been taught a valuable lesson about why we need #GunControl and how vital it is we #Remain".

An attack on any democratically elected politician, is an attack on us all.

We owe it all to ourselves, and Jo's memory, to not all into hatred. We must reject it outright, and work to make her dream of a world come true.

I am now voting remain. I can't stand it any longer.

F

why does a randomly mentally ill guy somehow have a gun on them

>yfw Scotland suddenly decides to vote for brexit and saves the leave vote

OY VEY, DON'T SEND ME TO AUSCHWITZ

QUICK GIVE THE LEAVE VOTE ALL YOUR POWER

\o/

Merkel please leave.

WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN ?

Pay denbts

see

Every single age demographic voted to leave bar those over 65.

We only have to wait till some of the old fuckers that have been pumped full of imperialist propaganda die off, then we'll be free.

F,
but fuck remain still and fuck that principle, which says, 'An attack on any democratically elected politician, is an attack on us all.'
Still, fuck those who celebrate her death and think it's a good thing.

You knew about this, didn't you Franz?

It was a homemade firearm apparently

see

wtf I hate leave now

Look What I bumped into at the seafront lads. a couple of Brave little Chugger Tuggers

\o/ we need meme magic more than ever

Aren't we already in the EU when the attack happened. How is the EU safe when we have these attacks whilst we're a member, but didn't when we weren't?

There are multiple witnesses saying he was shouting Britain First? How can you deny it?

Right

You're not a nation of cucks who will vote against independence twice in two years

>vote leave campaign suspended

You bloody plonker, both sides have suspended their campaigns in respect for the MP who was killed. Way to go and almost give me a heart attack.

That's illegal, how did he do that? We need to ban murder with illegal guns.

N1 mate, I'm gonna head to Calais tomorrow and offer my supple white body to the lads there in honor of all she fought for.

>when my side does it he is mentally ill
>when other side does it he is "politically-ideologically" motivated

Orlando is a very recent example.

There are multiple witnesses saying he was shouting Britain First? How can you deny it?

Reminder

\o/

Fuck off yank. The death of Briton deserves to be mourned by all Britons.

All brits are brothers and sisters in the womb of Britannia.

i know rite

this is the end of the leave campaign..prepare for those 40 point swings

i'm now #sanewithremain...

What's up with Brexitors and being violent?

LET THE ROASTIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE ROASTIES HIT THE FLOOR

This is the mental health side of things.

I genuinely think he came off his meds or was losing it over some shit.

Speaking as someone that's been sectioned under the mental health act, I was commanded by a female voice in my head to build a spaceship or my family would be murdered.

There's a feeling of complement when you hear voices, at least for me anyway, I was also ordered to kill niggers and paki's by the same woman. Then you get that feeling that you "HAVE TO DO AS YOU'RE TOLD" when you hear a command. Heard all sorts of weird shit during my psychosis.

This has been a wakeup call for all of us in the Brit/pol/ community and I think we all need to come together to reject violence, hatred, division and to vote Remain to ensure this never happens again. Tommy Mair is a hateful Brexit bigot who belongs in the 1950s along with Hitler and his best friend Nigel Farage.

>An attack on a traitor is an attack on us all
WEW LAD

>we will never get the chance to vote for devo max or push for federalisation throughout the UK

This has been a wakeup call for all of us in the Brit/pol/ community and I think we all need to come together to reject violence, hatred, division and to vote Remain to ensure this never happens again. Tommy Mair is a hateful Brexit bigot who belongs in the 1950s along with Hitler and his best friend Nigel Farage.

I dont know man, all those bombings you've been having lately do not really make me associate the word safe with the EU

no Britain needs to ban homes, if there are no homes no one can home make guns.

The attack was clearly inspired by an anti-EU ideology.

Under proper EU guidance we can ensure that these savages won't see the light of day.

>4/6 of those bills being proposed were kind of retarded desu

OH FUCK HE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

Holy shit PLEASE UK STILL BELEAVE SO THAT YOU CAN LEAD TO THE END OF EU
IT CAN'T END THIS WAY

b8d

top lel,
never ever

say you're an EU correspondent who'll give them £5,000 to burn their boats.

I'm guessing that the rest of the remain campaign rallies will be carried out beneath a massive black and white portrait of the deceased, while they get her kids to say "mummy wanted us to be infested with refugees"... "do you hate a child who has just lost his/her mother?"

Polling papers to be changed to
>Are you:
>An evil, twisted Nazi going against the last wishes of a dead mother and upstanding citizen
>A sweet, normal and kind person

I'm happy with the way the leave campaign has handled it - truly a statesman's demeanour, as opposed to that bitch who was scoring points withing 5 minutes of the news coming in.

But basically lads, we're fucked.

It could have been so beautiful.

So what happens next?

The politicians shut down the voting and you're forced to remain?

>people's political opinions are formed in childhood and remain fixed throughout life

The attack was clearly inspired by an anti-EU ideology.

Under proper EU guidance we can ensure that these savages won't see the light of day.

CNN is already jewing you guys.
>"Man yelled Britain first before killing"

Why kill a cute mother of two young kids?

Why not kill Eric Pickles instead?

Mods please ban American shitposters.

Stupid cunt should have kept her nose out.

BREXITEERS, WHO DO YOU LIKE KILLING MORE:
IMMIGRANTS WHO DO THE JOBS YOU DON'T WANT TO DO
OR HARD-WORKING MPS WITH LOVING FAMILIES

#BTFO
#REMAINTRAIN
#NEVERBREXIT

why are racists portrayed as virile and aggressive instead of neckbearded fatties getting mad at computers?

Looks like you're stuck in the EU forever blokes.
10/10 flaseflag. #GGnoreply

Britain is part of the EU and is thus under proper EU guidance and you still let this happen, perhaps you ensured it too.

Bmg 1am

>all this timewasting on the news
>everybody knows the only thing that matters is what the motive was and how it's going to be spun
>they can't even be honest enough to admit that much

I'm a pretty laid back guy but fuck me I'm hating the press today

Yes yes we get the point.

The Bilderberg Group identified the perfect target:

Young attractive affable female with young children.

They will stop at nothing.

the amount of shitposting happening right now is unreal

Why kill biscuit man?

Who the fuck stabs an MP, there is no way she could have foreseen this

Kill yourself

Because white women are the real enemy of our people

WHY BRITBONGS GET TO VOTE IF THEY CAN LEAVE OR NO
THEY ARE IN THE EU
THIS IS A EUROPEAN MATTER, ALL EU CITIZENS SHOULD VOTE
YOU FASCISTS PATRIARCHICAL NAZIS
I DONT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING IN 2016
I MEAN COME ON GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER BRITAIN

I will if we remain.

I have to give them a slow clap tbqh. I never thought they would go this far. Totally underestimated the stakes involved.

Well the thread was nice while it lasted.

I'm coming back after things have cooled down

>cute

The UK was negotiating devolved powers to commonwealth nations such as India and almost kept much of the Empire on a federal basis. It went down the pan because Westminster then, as now, still cannot bear to share power with anyone else.
They will never change, Westminster keep losing more and more because they are not willing to devolve power properly so again and again they fragment what little they have until they will have nothing left.

How could you let this happen EU

You were supposed to protect them...YOU FAILED

>Time to ban hands in the UK for ability to create dangerous tools.

Husband himself has already issed a statement saying in a roundabout way that she would've wanted everyone to vote Remain and doing so would be the best way to honour her.

Obviously this is a vile way to campaign, as well as a curiously sterile thing to say when your wife died literally hours ago, but who's going to take him to task on it?

Advocating sympathy for traitors is enough to show you're poison to leave and should keep your stupid mouth shut until you vote. Thanks for playing, faggot.