Try to see what this h3h3 podcast is about

>try to see what this h3h3 podcast is about
>2 minutes in and already have to stop it
>Hila is now 'the hole'
>I now see why they jump cut every one of their videos

What the hell made them do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/rampage/wp/2015/08/28/founding-fathers-trashing-immigrants/
archive.org/stream/increasemankind00franrich/increasemankind00franrich_djvu.txt
thepeerage.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>supporting a Jewish couple who criticize dumb shit and appeal to middle schoolers

Senpai, kys.

> tfw too intelligent to appreciate low level media content

Here’s Benjamin Franklin, in 1751, referring to the Swedes, French and other Europeans as insufficiently white, and expressing his growing annoyance at the German immigration boom:

"Why should the Palatine Boors be suffered to swarm into our Settlements, and by herding together establish their Language and Manners to the Exclusion of ours? Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion."

"Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind."

washingtonpost.com/news/rampage/wp/2015/08/28/founding-fathers-trashing-immigrants/
archive.org/stream/increasemankind00franrich/increasemankind00franrich_djvu.txt

Wow, you really redpilled me, bro.

Your image is a good example, for it depicts the Palatine subhuman countenance quite well.

Germans/Swedes = swarthy subhuman trash

While the interview isn't great the prank phone call they do is absolutely abysmal, one of the fucking worst things I've seen from them
Ethan clearly overestimates how good he is at improv

Why does it upload it on his main channel? He used to have standards on what he uploaded there, now he just spams out whatever crab he can stir up

>only the English are white
Truly the proto-Sup Forumslack.

>and will never adopt our Language or Customs
Well he wasn't wrong about that one at least.

True -- all of the midwest and, basically, anyone 'living' between SF and Philly should be euthanized.

BF confirms that "French, Russians and Swedes" are swarthy as FUCK --- they're about as 'white' as a cotton-picker.

One thing I'll never understand about Americans who claim to be "white": How do you even have the GALL to lie to the world like that, negro? The ungrounded confidence alone is truly a sight to behold.

>Anglos are the only white
>America only became independent because French and Dutch subhuman niggers helped the fight white Anglo oppression
Really makes you think huh

Let me put this as plainly as I can: if you cannot trace EVERY line back to Charlemagne, you are a fucking kneegrow. Don't give me that shit about how perhaps one or two of your lines of descent works out favorably. If you cannot enumerate EVERY line of descent back to Charlemagne, you're a fucking nigger. Re-read this paragraph again and let it sink in, you swarthy sack of donkey turds. Self-identify as a darkie or provide a fucking diagram, fuckstick.

If your people never conquered the British Isles, you're effectively a negro.

I'm a direct descendant of Odin, you swarthy mongrel, only people who can trace their entire family back to the norse gods are white

Wikitree link?

why would he say that swedes are swarthy? all the other ones i can understand

yeah shes cringe and totally unnecessary

she should stay behind the camera

Because of the influx of Mongol-type refugees like Mads Mikkelsen at that time.

People like to pretend that Sweden only recently started incorporating exotic genomes. Nor true, obviously.

>says a bunch of racist shit
>but racism is just natural bro it's not my fault

It is natural. It takes an act of conscience and applied thought to forget your tribalism.

The most pleb of pleb are those who cannot even trace their surname back to 1066. My suggestion would be to take a revolver, load it, put it in your mouth, and pull the fucking trigger. You're not good enough -- genetically -- to continue living. If you don't belong in the Peerage, you don't belong among the living.

Sup Forums whites (Sup Forums in particular) are notorious for being particularly worthy of euthanasia. I'm not a racist, I just notice patterns. LMAO!

Every once in a while you hear about a guy who identifies as cis-het white male. What do you suggest anyone do with such information?

>Being proud of the peerage
toppest keks m8

thepeerage.com/