What the FUCK is WRONG with Asian-American women?

What the FUCK is WRONG with Asian-American women?

like... everything.

>tfw no enthusiastic asian sex slave

>implying Asians in their own countries don't worship the white cock

the American part

jej, who the fuck even makes these pics?

Americans with yellow fever

>Mass Effect Andromeda Deluxe - PlayStation 4
wtf?

Deluded neckbeards.

I'll bring your head to princess Kako

>princess Kako
>It's actually princess cucku

ay y'all hold up there, where all them yeller wimmen at folks?

same shit happen with their blacks, no joke.
what a freakshow of a country

Truly disgusting

>Jennifer Suzuki
>literally couldn't look up a japanese first name
>literally looked at his motorbike to make up the last name

Insecure white guys or asian guys with a cuck fetish, probably.

I guess the implication is that she's supposed to be a hapa. Suzuki is a fairly common Jap name too, if I had to guess he chose that name because one of the only Japanese people who is famous in the US is named Ichiro Suzuki.

delet

According to google, there is at least one person named Jennifer Suzuki, and she is some sort of used car sales guru

Saw that, but I don't think they're the same person...

This is her bio on amazon. I don't know what to make of it. Anyone willing to buy one of the books?

fuck

>that writing
Mentally impaired fetishist confirmed

Idk, the bizarre over-specification of her mixed race heritage and the insistence that she looks more European than asian (and that Japs are more European-looking anyway, which is bs) does sound pretty typical for a mixed race American. We tend to do this sort of thing a lot, pick a race then get preemptively defensive about why we really are [chosen race]. My grandfather is half-black half-white, has a black son, but insists that he's white, it's kind of amusing.

>Growing up, seeing my father beating my mother was almost as frequent as having dinner, and when not beating her, she was constantly being humilated and degraded, like having to serve dinner to him naked on her knees or being tited to an utility pole only in her panties during the winder. At least I believe my mother was a victim, '''''a''''' unfortunate human being in the hands of a cruel evil man, but as I grew older I realized that it was my mother who enjoyed being treated this way.

She deserves death.

I dunno, could also be over-rationalization by some white supremacist with yellow fever. Still, a nice view of the racial psychosis of modern Americans

Freaks

any version with white female/black male?