ITT: Dumb fucks

ITT: Dumb fucks.

This

he's making like a million a week. your the dumb fuck boi

He can play like shit and still get paid ONE MILLION dollars.

uefalona is a sinking ship.

He will follow the path of all Brazilian greats:

- Be a promising talented player
- Play in barcelona or madrid
- Get greedy
- Party/drink too much
- Crash
- Get Fat
- Put his life back together eventually.

Kaká didn't follow that path. Neither did Pelé, for that matter.

Nerman will never get fat.
And I don't think that the other thing you said will happen, if Neymar was going to follow that road he would have already being demonstrating sings, he is much more chill than Ronaldinho, Adriano, Ronaldo etc..

you consider Kaka one of the "greats"?
next you're gonna tell me that Pato and Hulk we're also one of the "greats"

Well it's kind of hard not to be influenced.
His dad held the transfer to get that loyalty bonys.
He's also known for some shady shit. ie orgies.

he’s gonna make millions. retire then have his dad steal it all from him

get to semis of the UCL, Get 222mil from selling players rumored to be getting some of the best young players, best academy in the world to secure players for the future, declining lul. hopefully you never migrate to this country

Time will tell.
I wish to be dumb enough that someone pay me 2 mil per month minimum.

>americans

Kaka was good until his RM career with Mourinho. Much better than Pato and Hulk definitely. But not the great one that's true

>semis of the UCL
lmao barcelona cant even past ro8 anymore, and they still have messi. now imagine how it will be like once he's gone.

it’s because Barcelona have a shit board and shit midfield, Messi has to drop back and create chances for the team and himself, he went from Xavi and Iniesta to Andre Gomes

>switching qatarlona for qsg is betrayal now

>Messi has to drop back
Messi moves less than a fat amateur league striker
He only waits for others to pass him the ball

no nigga he just knows how to conserve his energy, instead of running around like an animal with rabies

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

He would be much better (not to mention more helpful to his teammates) if he did run around like a rabid animal from time to time
Guess he can't or Barca coaches are too afraid of him

do only white men truly understand honor and loyalty?

>vietnam
>rare

wena 55

>earning more money
Ok

>going to PSG
This is weird

Unless he wanna make history like Maradona with Napoli

Why should Nerman be loyal to a club that would kick him out in his first mistake or would substitue him for a most marketable player?

Yep. Flag checks out.

kaka was elite before the injuries.

Dunno why people point out the money, was he working as postman in Barcelona before he moved to PSG?

>Making $1 million dollars a week for kicking a ball around at the age of 25

Looks like he did something right Flavio

I unironically consider Kaka a Brazilian legend despite how badly he flopped at Madrid. The mid 00's AC Milan was a legendary team that can never be replicated.

>He would be much better (not to mention more helpful to his teammates) if he did run around like a rabid animal from time to time
Surprised this isn't an American flag

Messi used to run around all the time when he's younger, now he's almost 30, and he's still as effective, if not moreso, if he ran around he'd be a poor man's David Silva.

cant imagine being highest transfer and highest wage in the game have anything to do with it

lmao nigga

if barca and psg are playing at the same time during CL, which game are you going to watch?

his makeover is going to be something.
He'll:

- be blonde again
- do lots of shirt-off photoshirts
- boy-band tier shit

it's going to be atrocious

Hopefully he doesn't go the way of:

Adriano

Talk about wasted potential.

Yes, Lionel Messi, the single greatest player ever and probably the second greatest athlete in the history of sport, should be "better".

Punch yourself in the nuts.

>not to mention more helpful to his teammates
Pretty sure he's the one who assists in most of the goals you dumb kraut, he can't do that by being lazy

Farca because of Messi.

Neyney to see him flop

What the hell is suarez drinking

Mate

OP relevant

I think you mean OBSCENELY RICH dumb fucks.

When his team is out of possession you're right, he basically stands. On the offensive end however, he does move rather well.

He and his dad are doing a good job at making it "not about the money"

Fellow burger, I suggest you shut the fuck up. You're making the rest of us look stupid.

both

bruh

>>>>>fiji islands

PSG because I want to be disappointed in Neymar once again.

seriously bois, its the one path nerman can choose to get the ballon d'or, wich is clearly his prime objective.

i dont even like psg, but he could make history and contribute to born a new european giant, like ronaldinho did to barcelona

btw if psg fails to win the ucl, it ll be a tragedy

>best academy in the world to

Oh shut up. He could have got the Ballon d'Or at Barcelona. You know Messi's getting old, right?

>if psg fails to win the ucl, it ll be a tragedy
just like barca last season with Neymar messi and suarez in same squad ? kek

>

what is it with yanks and shit opinions?

>what is it with yanks and shit opinions?
A close relationship

for fucks sake man, if you started watching football yesterday shut up and dont't embarrass yourself. I hated Milan with passion, but Kaka was a beast back then.

he has 5 years to do it, plus oil money to buy more players in the following years, it will happen.