How does this make you feel?

We're Doomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_amendments_to_the_United_States_Constitution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>comedians telling people how to think
Everytiem

Who IS that?

>The most brilliant group of men to ever exist write document.
>BUT NO WOMEN OR KANGZ
This can't be real life.

She's right, you know?

Anyone who uses the term PoC should not be taken seriously in any way shape or form.

If these morons hate the laws and the country so much, they are free to leave it.

>implying women and niggers could ever hope to form a government which has lasted 227 years

What is the Bill of Rights?

What are Amendments?

>what are amendments?

Nah, as "PoC" it is fine as is. Now, only thing I have problems with is the Hughes Amendment currently. Shit dude, I want my full autos for target shooting and other legal reasons. Shit would be cash.

It has updates and they're called ammendments what the fuck. She has a voice because of the 19th "update."

It got them.
Unfortunately.

I don't want to imagine what these welfare queens would do to it if they had the chance.

Guess we are not equal then

LOL yeah let me guess they want more gibs me dat.

always remember your times before the romans when you write shit like this

stupid germanic, everything you have is thanks to romans, you are just the living proof that anyone can get civilization

pig

>Women get more power
>Everything goes to shit
Hmmmm

race and gender are social constructs shitlord

wait this is the exact same thread as >

That's true. women and PoC better stop writing think pieces about the constitution. IT'S NOT FOR THEM.

>mexican talking about constitution

Wall wasn't soon enough.

Any civilizations started by "women of color?"

It means only white men should be allowed to vote

>Women and blacks trying to lose their rights.

>zero women
Abigail Adams would continuously bitch at John during the writing of the constitution AND John's presidency. Like hell women didn't weigh in on it; women like Adams wouldn't shut the fuck up about it (she even threatened to lead a WOMYN REVULT across New England)

but then again, I'm pretty sure history is entirely irrelevant to these people. they do genuinely believe and are taught that THE CIVIL WAR WAS ABUT RACISM!

I'm sure even the most oppressed classes at the time would definitely be in favor of no defense against a tyrannical government.

New Black and Female Authored Bill of Rights:

1) muh feels
2) gibsmedat

These people are never specific about what they want or what """"rights"""" they don't have.

>Any civilizations started by "women of color?"

The Oprah Network's probably the closest thing to that in reality.

It only affirms my belief that leftists should be thrown out of helicopters.

>oprah network
>started by women of color

Oprah was just another jewish experiment

Its true that it no longer works as it is

Guess its time to go back to removing the vote from women and niggers again as it was intended

Requesting that nigger twitter image of a dollar bill saying there was a black guy on it.

>letting niggers with obvious conflicts of interest write laws that are supposed to be universal
dont make me laugh

Who is she and what does she know about politics apart from what tumbler tells her

No white people weighed in on the writing of the Quran and it's attitudes towards women and gays, perhaps that needs a few updates.

Yeah, it took white men to write up the constitution for us to be where we are at today. These guilty white cucks make me sick.

no its thank the chinese without their innovations you we would be arguing over whether or not it is degenerate to fuck a goat

Best post in thread well said

>My group of people didn't get to decide!!
So? None of the people who are alive today had anything to do with writing US constitution, women or blacks aren't any more exluded from it than modern white men, or most white men of that time for that matter.

wrong
>>>/oven/

what is the 13th, 14th 15th, 21st, and 22nd amendment?

It does get occasional updates

Welcome to the fall of Rome

my mind just.. imploded a little.

just

SHUT

THE

FUCK

UP

REEEEEEE

No.

Perhaps they should have weighed in a little on the inception of the country if they wanted that honour.

> 0 women and 0 POC

Nope, sounds like they did it just right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_amendments_to_the_United_States_Constitution

someone should remind her of that business that was started and run by only women. how it lasted mere weeks and the women nearly all killed each other in its collapse.

I feel like people with the last name Esposito need to go back.

I dont like that only mohammed wrote the koran, maybe we should re-write it so it says haram is a social constuct and gay sex is perfectly normal, so it appeals to us native europeans,

Standard Twitter Order of Operations:

>woman makes appeal to emotion
>someone uses logic to counter-argue
>woman retorts with fallacy
>someone uses statistics to counter-argue
>woman makes derisive post and block feature

There I saved you hours of time.

They did though. I know women did, at least. They didn't get to write it or vote on it, but the wives of both the founding fathers and the writers of the Constitution regularly wrote letters to their husbands offering advice on what to include to help the plight of women at the time.

1 post by this id

No Roman constitution has lasted as long as the American one. At least give us some credit, we are technically the oldest county on Earth.

>including scene kids in that picture
Oh you mean a subculture for teenagers that revolved around white music for white young folk? Wow how disgusting and degenerate.

He makes a good point, we should get rid of old archaic white man rules like the abolishment of negro slavery.

>traitorous scum
>most brilliant group of men to ever exist

Good post

shut up muslim

This tweet is so ironically racist AND sexist, and not to the white men she is hating, but to the negrolites and womyns she is supposedly defending. There is nothing about being black or a woman that makes you any intellectually different. You're either smart or you're not.

She is the fucking worst. The whole of her being is "LOL I'm lesbian"

>Be britbong
>Get shot

>We're doomed

That's exactly what I thought when I saw this on facebook.

Lol I saw this too. Was gonna post it
>freeing the slaves wasn't an update
>giving those groups the right to vote weren't updates
Idk what to do man :\

yes, i'm sure 16th century women were BEGGING their husbands to throw away their guns, mere days after it helped us win our independence, but the evil white males wouldn't listen to them

> what was the civil rights act of 1964.

anything a gay person or a white woman or a minority would want are already addressed in the civil rights legislation.

There's nothing that should be objectionable in the constitution unless you're a nutter who wants to disarm civilians or remove due process.