Aight...

Aight, we've seen a lot of """"european pols""" about the american election and we've been second-guessing according to each fucking shitty source...so lets have one of our own.

EUROPEANS ONLY:

WHO WOULD YOU VOTE FOR?

1)Trump
2)Hillary

(Reply with just the number so we dont have to make this more convoluted than it already is...no justification needed btw)

I'll go first: fucking TRUMP

BUMP YOU FUCKING NIMRODS

stop replying to "1 post by this ID" threads you literal fucking SHEEP

BUMP
VOTE

hillary

I'd vote for YEB! A true conseritive and he loves animals

Trump.

Hillary is a literal fucking demon bitch who will bring about WW3. Trump won't be able to do anything crazy because Congress and Senate will be against him; Shillary has bought and sold the whole political establishment. Trump cares about America only, Clit-tonne wants global domination.

DJT

/thread

Trump

Reagan

fuck you

>1 post by this ID

Hillary because it wont affect me and it would create so much butthurt.

trump

Trump

everyone who says hillary is an idiot or a shill / shitposter

it would create much more butthurt if Trump was elected you cuckmanistan idiot

Hillary

>Hillary because it wont affect me and it would create so much butthurt.
>it wont affect me

ebin! are you a troll? hahah! you guize are INSANE!

hey, where's your mom btw?
oh wait, I know, what a noble woman to offer her holes like that..

Trump

Trump.

Think he meant here

>1)Trump

No1 of course
>inb4 latest week's shills cry the fuck out and try to subvert the place

This dip is a good thing.

Trump being the underdog forces us to make a clear decision: defiance or capitulation.

If you're the type who capitulates, you were always gonna vote Hillary anyway. Whether your self-aware enough to realize this or not.

Hillary. She is not great, but between the two she is the best choice and voting for someone else doesn't make sense because of the way American electtions are counted.

I believe America's biggest problem isn't money in politics, gerrymandering or corruption. Those are just symptoms of a broken system that just leaves people with 2 options if you want there to at least be a chance that your vote means something. A system where your vote is only meaningful if most people in an arbitrary physical area around you agree with you. What that country needs is true proportional representation.

Trump, no contest.

Trump 4 lyfe
fuck this Sup Forums subversion..its too late KEKS

Bernie Sanders

and this is why your country is replaced by Ahmed as we speak, while you gurgle on his cum

Trump, the ensuing liberal european tears are enough reason.

Because I prefer Hillary or because of proportional representation?

trump
kαι ας μη γαμησω ποτε

Trump

(nigga asking this question on Sup Forums, what response do you tihnk you'll get)

Yeah, it's obviously not going to be representative. I still think it's interesting to see what comes out of it. Of course you never know how many people on Sup Forums are ironic or sincere.

Always vote in your own monetary interest

And I put 100 EUR on Hillary at 1.85.

this last week? you'd be surprised tourist

Trump

trumpu

I can't vote 'cause merican but can I vote for Nigel Farage?

Trump. Fuck the welfare leeches, I want my remilitarised Germany.

Hillary

I take it this kind of idiot is why Merkel got elected.

I'd vote Trump, for the keks.

I vote 1) Trump

1 - Trump because he's loud and obnoxious and won't get his wildest things through the senate and house anyway.

That's not how the Senate works.
I wouldn't be suprised in the least if he has shit or some kind of leverage of a lot of senators.

Trump

That's sort of like asking me which way I want to die

> Trump because he's loud and obnoxious and won't get his wildest things through the senate and house anyway

>inb4 Trump blackmails their whole senate with their fucking vices he's been gathering for years

youre a literal fucking child, no wonder your country is being taken over while you shitpost

Trump.
I only care about having less immigrants in my country. I don't care who they tax, how they tax or anything else. I don't necessarily believe Trump will actually do anything, but at least the possibility is there.

That's a cool story and all, but no where near as cool as my quads.

TRUMP

>attention-whoring on Sup Forums on anonymous for silly "gets"
you couldnt be more desperate mayne

Trump

1)Trump

bump

Libertarian or Green
Yes, I'm a contrarian faggot.

>I only care about having less immigrants in my country.
Single issue voters are disgusting.

Jeb Bush

тpaмп

Trump.

Europe is already lost to these immigrants. If you value your freedoms and don't want allahu snackbar to happen vote Trump.

How many immigrants do you have in Finland even? What I used to hear is that you have none but maybe this has changed since the migrant crisis?

I would pick the candidate that is not under FBI investigation

At least make it into a strawpoll you fucking retarded double nigger. We've done this hundreds of times by now and the result is always Trump.
1. for Trump.

Dear neighbor, we do have them. They waddled here by foot from your Swedish Caliphate. You even transported immigrants to our borders, where they didn't even get registered, because there was no border control at the time. Because of that police still hunts down unregistered immigrants who commit various crimes.

They also came from germany via ships and russia by bikes and later cars. East border is now secure though and new immigrants are turned away as russia is considered safe country.

Meant to reply

1) Trump

You gave Thousands of them free railroad tickets and instrucions to finland. ..

shillary, because I want to see the world burn

Trump

Everyone around me would vote Hilldog though. ;_;

Trump, because he's not insane.

strawpolls would instantly be overrun by americans. This is the only sensible way to do this.

Trump.
It's not like it'd make any difference, at least we'd make it enjoyable.

Hillary, if I was going by brain on the election day.
Trump, if I was going by heart on the election day.

1) Trump

> in a heartbeat.

Kek has blessed this post, president trump confirmed

>hillary
>brain

no friend

Eesti 4 Trump

Of course trump.

I don't care for his policies but I want to see the establishment burn to the ground. The arrogant corrupt elite has to go.

Viva la revolution!