What was the secret to this shows success?

What was the secret to this shows success?

The secret is getting the first post and best post

People can relate to having cunty females and irritating men in their lives.

>its a Frank becomes frail, starts slurring his words and has a thousand yard stare season

He wasn't even that old either, he was still in his 60s for nearly all of the shows run.

It was boring.

Funny voices

Repetition

My grandmother.

showing the truth of being married isn't about loving your wife/husband, but just tolerating them

Sitcoms are like beer for families.

The old bitch sucked off the producers.

>raymond has black hair
>marie has red/brown whatever hair
>babies come out blonde

NOT
HIS
KIDS

>Italian kids having blonde hair as children

Woah hold the fucking presses achmed, truly they were born chinese

Marie was a blond

No manlets in the main cast

On the chance that you don't actually know, childrens hair can change color as they grow up. I was a blonde child but my hair was brown by the time i was 6-7.

Robert best boy.

post recent pics of the daughter please

One of the twins killed himself last year.

Honestly this. The show had an usual willingness to have the characters just talk to each other at length about the issues in episode in a believable somewhat circular manner.

It gave the show a sense of rhythm and packing that most sitcoms lacked.

Whole episodes were were made up of just 2 to 3 scenes. Which was a stark contrast to the usual rushed nature of sitcoms at the time.

boomers

Watch "exporting Raymond" a documentary about the writer trying to make the show in Russia

It will show you how it worked

Decent milf to fap to

Debra's boobs

she's also prolife and very conservative

all around great woman and you know she is because she's been with her one and only husband and has had 4 kids

She was hottest in season 1 2bh

Based

Foot game is on point, would love to bury my face in that snatch.

Nothing, people just loved Raymond. I did too

Fuckable wife.

Deborah did literally nothing wrong.

it had heart. it's as simple as that.

The repeating structure annoyed the hell out of me most times. The adherence of keeping the status quo for so many years meant that there was no actual progression. It became so tedious watching Marie and Frank continually interfere and nobody getting so pissed off that they called them out on their bullshit.
I mean, Frank crashes a car through their house, tries to swindle the insurance company, refuses to pay or accept responsibility and apart for a two minute outburst by Ray everybody is fine the next week. No, just, no.

:(