2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything to kill you

>2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything to kill you

Which 2 do you choose as your protectors? They are loyal and they hang out with you. You start out at home with your protectors. Whether you stay there or scram and go into hiding is up to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Grievous, Nuada.

Lizard & Nuada - then go hide on Isla Nublar.

Nuada and Predator obviously

>people picking Nuada

It's like you wanna get killed.

What's so special about Nuada that made three of you fuckers pick him

Defending me: Winter Soldier, Nuada

Attaking me: Lizard, people from Purge.

Easy.

Slasher Duo, Nuada.

Literally any other combination is flat-out wrong and anyone who would dare suggest using one is a retarded faggot, and here's why.
NEITHER OF THE SLASHERS CAN STAY DEAD. All the other characters died in their respective films (except Winter Soldier, but he reformed, so he doesn't really count). But not Jason, not Michael. They just keep coming and coming and coming back for more. Having them on your side is not even a matter of being their ally, it's a matter of NOT BEING THEIR TARGET. Also, they seem like pretty cool dudes once you get past the killing thing. They've got great senses of humor.
Nuada because Nuada.

Considered them especially since they have cliches on there side, but they would just get dismembered. Trash

>implying you can choose your attackers

Jason and The Shape would be boring as fuck to hang out with out with after the whole thing, I'd go with Predator and T-1000 just because fucking why not?

Predator and Terminator, but only if I can sex them.

Horror movie clichés ensure that they can't get dismembered.
Even without clichés, they're still extremely sturdy. Michael is literally evil incarnate and Jason is a tough-as-nails superhuman zombie. Both are also unparalleled melee-wise, so I don't anticipate anyone getting any attacks in with a machete or whatever to chop off their arms.
>Jason and The Shape would be boring as fuck to hang out with
You have no creativity.

Grievous: Pretty agile, good offensive capabilities with incredible lightsaber prowess plus midrange blaster but a glass cannon who probably gets dropped by any larger caliber bullet, constant coughing makes conversation and hiding cumbersome, blending in with a cyborg alien is impossible. Mid tier

T-1000: Deadly in close combat, able to shapeshift be it a person or an inanimate object for ambush, perfect for social engineering, able to move through cracks and other tiny openings, master marksman, super intelligent, incredibly durable, equipped with sensors that let him hear and see much more than the others letting him see Predator without any problems, doesn't need food or sleep, already comes with a pistol. Top tier

Predator: Great ranged capabilites, stealthy as fuck, experienced hunter, pretty strong, but also a glass cannon who doesn't take too well to getting hit by bullets, no conversation possible. High tier

Slasher Duo: Slow and lumbering, mentally retarded, shitty starter weapons with no range, every other guy on the list can easily outmaneuver them, easily damaged as in limbs removed, they may keep coming back but they will always be useless when it comes to protecting, plus they are mute and probably smell like rotting flesh so blending in and social engineering even over the phone is impossible for them. Both were beaten time and time again by normal humans, often times just by stupid, drunk and/or high teenagers. Their success rate against something like the T-1000 or Grievous would be close to 0. Their victims mostly never knew that they were even after them or of their nature but we do know. In the movies they always had those tropes and were still beaten. They are useless as protectors and are easy to stop if they hunt you and you know about it. Especially with 2 of the others as bodguards. Shit tier

Lizard: By far the strongest on the list being able to easily toss large cars and fight Spider-Man, agile as fuck being able to keep up with Spider-Man, can climb walls and ceilings for possible surprise attack, brilliant scientist who could cook up explosives and other chemicals to help out, durable as fuck as we saw him regrow and entire arm in about 10 seconds, but no initial range weapon and you can't blend in with a giant lizard monster as a protector. Still when shit goes down he is incredibly useful. Reptile control is just a bonus, could be used as hidden surveillance of perimeter. High tier

4 Aliens: Agile, fairly strong, coordinated, able to learn and adapt to a certain degree, extremely deadly blood, but also incredibly weak against any kind of ranged weaponry, same problem as Lizard with blending in and remaining lowkey, can't use any kind of guns, animalistic mind, no conversation possible, can't understand or operate most devices like couldn't get you out of a spot with a car. Only really dangerous if you have no guns or if they show up in huge numbers or if you don't know that they are coming. Pretty much just 4 space tigers. Low tier

Winter Soldier: Incredibly skilled super spy soldier, physically much stronger and agile than normal human, metal arm that's even stronger, knows how to disappear and keep a low profile, master marksman, comes with a huge arsenal of guns, but not durable at all barely higher than a normal human when it comes to injuries and wounds aside from healing a bit faster. Still, most of the others are easily taken out with bullets and he is really good at that kind of thing especially with the stockpile given which includes assault rifles, sniper rifles, explosives and at least one minigun. High tier

Nuada: Possesses strength, speed, agility and fighting skills surpassing those of humans, magical weapon that can kill immortal beings, commands two huge and powerful mechanical golems that repair themselves if blown to bits (but not if melted down), his golems can be very useful but they move pretty slowly compared to the rest of the roster meaning most could easily evade them, Nuada probably has no understanding of modern technology but he is pretty intelligent so learning shouldn't be a problem, no range weapons and also a huge glass cannon who goes down from a 9mm to the stomach, without him his golems also go offline. Mid to high tier

Conclusion: I'd go with T-1000 and Winter Soldier. WS mostly just for the guns. I would explain the others' abilities including horror movie tropes to them. One is a robot who never has to sleep and who is viglant on an ultimate level and the other can take out any target from so far away it's not even funny. And of course WS would share his guns with T-1000. Gotta be extra careful with the slashers so we burn their remains and put them in a barrel filled with concrete and drop it in the ocean. And then I tell them to still remain vigilant because they could come back after a while even if it's decades. If you know about their tactics and tropes all that's left is that they will show up probably every couple years and that's it. Let them come. I'm sure a 50cal bullet to the head would make a pretty mess of them. Although seeing them struggle against my T-1000 with their knives would probably be a pretty funny show. Or go the easy way and take Nuada's spear after he's dead and use it to kill the slashers for good, it can permanently kill immortal beings after all.

this but general grievous and the predator

You posted this same autistic reply yesterday. I can only assume you are OP and that you wrote out a response to your OWN thread in advance.

If you don't pick the t-1000 you are a dumb dumb idiot

how exactly do you plan on stopping that thing from killing you?

Eat it with a spoon.

Good post.

In one of the previous threads I opted for Nuada/Aliens combo for their numbers alone, as I feared the others would attack simultaneously, but WS/T-1000 have great synergy together.

If you pick aliens you counter the t-1000. Aliens melt terminators. Picking aliens just to counter one guy is probably a waste though.

i like the way you think

None of them stop u from getting sniped by winter soldier or predator. Ur an idiot.

it's more the immortal golems tailing him.

But there is the glaring weakness that one of the others will track his sister down and kill her.

Predator and t1000 protect me.

Predator and Grievous

>Grievous and T1000 protecting me

>Aliens and lizard attacking.

GG

T-1000 seems the most versatile and resilient for picking off the sneaky and quick ones.
And Nuada for picking off chumps while his two Golden Army Soldiers, the main draw to choosing him, just fuck up most the others except for possible issues with the Aliens acid blood and Grievous' light sabers.

This, plus the 2 golden army soldiers
Any other choice is retarded

>the others will do anything to kill you

it's not 2 v 2

Nuada is sworn to destroy all humans. Dumbest ally pic ever.

Greavious
xenos(for the sake of orgies)

t-1000 and nuada

Would still pick grievous and t-1000. Grievous could force choke WS and Lizard to death and take out the aliens with his sabers and T-1000 would kill everything else with ease.

There is no way to survive this. You basically HAVE to pick the slasher duo, since they will be coming for you FOREVER. Defense wise, they are useless. From the remaining choices you can't pick one that solos the rest. You die.

If you dont pick the slasher duo, and accept the fact that they will be hunting you forever, you will need predator, for stealth detection. He can also detect a shapeshifted terminator. The biggest threat to the predator is probably the winter soldier, so pick him as 2nd. Predator and winter soldier are also the only ones that can snipe you, so you eliminate that threat. The problem is, if aliens, t-1000, nuada, grievous, and lizard rush you, or your bodyguards, they win. Lizard alone will require the attention of both your guys. You die.

Aliens and duo. 6vs6

I feel fairly certain that the T-1000 is one of the best choices.
My secondary I just don't know. Perhaps Predator.
Both are versatile, intelligent, and physically resilient.

You need to get food/water, get access to transportation, etc. Neither the aliens nor duo can get you that. They can't interact with people in a normal way. You have to go out in the open to do that stuff. You get sniped.

>Grievous
>able to use the Force

I got some news for you, user.

T-1000 > Predator > Nuada > Aliens > Grievous > Lizard > Winter Soldier > Slasher Duo

Winter Soldier and 4 Aliens + high ground.

WS kills from dystance. If someone comes close - Aliens acid finish them.

You guys overestimate the horror duo. Yeah, they might not be able to die, but they also can't walk faster than a snail. So good luck getting them to come to your aid in time

>Defenders
T-1000 - Near impossible to kill and certainly not getting killed by the other faggots on this list, has multiple capabilities to fuck them up and is relentless and has quick turn-around time against anything besides explosives so will make it more difficult for the other attackers to get to you. Can also turn into you to make a decoy.

Aliens - Picture even specifies "none of them" which implies you get multiple Aliens. Numbers count and even if they die they'll make great cannon fodder at the very least to ensure nothing gets past to kill you and then the attackers get raped by acid blood in the time being.

>Attackers
Grievous - Wheel-mobile will get fucked by acid blood, can hear his chest cancer from a mile away.

Predator - Enough Aliens and a liquid metal cybernetic killing machine could take him out although he'll be the toughest.

Slasher combo - Weapons will get fucked by acid blood and they'll get eaten in no time. Also extremely stupid and slow.

Reptile - 1 bigger but shitter version of the army of xenomorphs you have, nuff said.

Winter Soldier - Please...

Nuada - Kung Fu fag with a spear < Walking liquid metal knife factory.

They can teleport. Btw I'm a huge horror fan and feel like it'd be awesome to hang out with Michael and Jason.

At first I was thinking this, best ranged fighter and best melee, but after consideration I think
Is the way to go. T-1000 with predator mask is the best surveillance possible and nothing on this list can survive lots of Predator blaster shots.
Have them dig me a bunker in the middle of a huge field, mainly so TWS can't get in a lucky snipe.
T-1000 is also perfect for building what we need and going on supply runs.

>You have no creativity.
Fine then, if you want to fuck them then maybe they'd be slightly more fun.

E Z.

Grevious and Nuada

I pick Grevious because I think he's the best attacker. Having 6 limbs that are capable of attack, plus two light sabers, and whatever the other thing is. His body is strong enough to withstand hits, but he does have a weakness in his chest. That shouldn't be too much of a problem though since he was only able to lose to a Jedi.

Grevious was built to defeat Jedi and did so easily (aside from Obi). This means that he's able to defeat people with slight predictive abilities, and if Grevious can do that, he'll have no problems with the people in this question.

Choose Nuada for the immortal guards.

First order of business is to kill the slasher duo and put them in a room and get one of the immortal guards to just watch them all day and night. Since the duo follows tropes, that means they can teleport -- but only when you aren't looking at them. So one of the guards would just watch them for eternity preventing the duo from teleporting.

After that, Grevious, Nuada, and one guard shouldn't have much trouble taking the rest on. Hell, Grevious on his own shouldn't have much difficulty.

T-1000 and Slasher Duo are the only ones who are essentially invincible so I pick them

I pick the most evil, which I take to be the slasher duo
This way the others will take them out in addition to me
With those numbers I have no hope, so this way my death will, indirectly, serve the greater good

T 1000 and aliens

Rest will get rekt

darth maul

But it's a horror movie trope that the bad guy never gets the hero, so they literally can't kill you.

predator and winter soldier

Can anyone even defend themselves from Grievous' spinning lightsaber attack?

>Grievous - Wheel-mobile will get fucked by acid blood

Wouldn't light sabers cauterize the wounds

AYYYY blood would kill him when he hit one, but yeah he's the best melee.

Your chances are never great when it's 2v6, but I think you absolutely have to go with Predator and T-1000.
Pred is mostly there for dealing with the aliens and preventing myself from being sniped by him. I'd sent T-1000 to disguise himself and kill Winter Soldier. Grievous has no way to kill the T-1000 either, and if he was busy fighting him Pred can pretty much one shot him without having to get close. Nuata could pose a threat to Pred as well, but like I said your chances are never great in the 2v6. But anyone who picks the slasher duo is retarded. Even if they keep coming back, they can't kill most of this cast. Maybe 1-2 aliens at most.

Grievous got killed by one blaster shot from Obi-Wan, and the Predator has a fucking plasma cannon

>can hear his chest cancer from a mile away
There's no indication that this isn't Prime Grievous before his chest was crushed by Windu. In that case, Grievous can easily solo 4-5 Jedi at once, so he's the prime melee candidate.

How would the others know about Nuada's sister?
The slasher duo I'd understand that because of horror clichés they just happen to choose the house Nuala is staying in.

But anyway, I choose the Slasher Duo and Nuada.
>Xenomorphs running towards me
>trip on nothing
>Slasher Duo double teams them

>Golden Army soldiers pick me and Nuada up, start running away
>Winter Soldier and T-1000 get into a car
>car won't start
>Slasher Duo double teams them

Ya, but a Predator would lose to Obiwan as well.

If we get this Grevious:
youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4

... then the other characters have 0 chance.

Give me candy man and the nuada and I'd kill everyone on that list.

That was after he ripped his chest plate open and shot directly at his exposed organs though

>nuada brings two golden army soldiers with him

well since they're literally unstoppable and indestructible i'll pick him, and, uh, the predator. for comic relief

bump

It says right on the pic of the Alien that you get 4.

Not picking the T-1000 is objectively wrong. It's literally unkillable by any of the other 7 choices

Their goal isnt to kill your chosen bodyguards, their goal is to kill you. T-1000 is slow, he cant do shit when 4 aliens come for you.

Lightsabers, plasma cannon, acid blood hurt him bad. Plus Lizard could probably cook up some chemical like an acid and WS has a huge arsenal that has explosives and thermal charges.

Grevious would handily defeat it. 4 arms and 2 legs that can each grapple, and lightsabers and some other weapon.

We know that the T1000 is weak to melting, and that's exactly what light sabers do. Not to mention they immediately cauterize, preventing the T1000 from reforming.

>Grevious used spinning lightsabers!

No chance.

>T-1000 is slow

What the fuck am i reading

ANY OTHER ANSWER OTHER THAN SLASHER DUO IS WRONG

Plot armour is an intrinsic feature of their own personalities and abilities. There is not a single person who could ever best just Jason, yet alone both Jason and Mike at the same time.

Lemme give some examples

>Predator sneaks into your bedroom window with his invisible shit
>Has laser pointed at you
>Just as he's about to squeeze it, he freezes
>OH IT'S JASON WITH A FUCKING MACHETE IN ALIENS BACK

T-1000 - Mike is keeping an eye on T-1000 and following him around. T-1000 is getting paranoid as it seems every corner he turns. T-1000 enters a nuclear reactor core looking for you, where he trips on faulty machine-ankles and when he looks up...IT'S JASON.

Jason then blows up the lab taking T-1000 with him, only for Jason to return to earth as Jason either through his soul possessing a family member/blood relative/generally evil person or comes back fully whole cos he's INVINCIBLE

The others are a joke and would pretty much be exactly like Predator

I'm pretty sure lightsabers and possibly blasters would fuck the T-1000 up as it would burn and melt it.

>cauterize metal

kek

In terms of killing he is. All he has is a pistol, and blade arms, which would fuck him up if he stabbed an alien.

Dumbest post in this thread? Lightsabers chop and stab, the amputated limbs would just join again with other parts of the T-1000

You could argue that, but not for the reasons you specified. T-1000 greatest strength is impersonation. He could impersonate the president or some shit and get the whole army to back you up. That would take time to happen though, and you may be dead by then.

>slasher corners
you
>about to kill you
>physically can't because the slasher never kills the main character in accordance with tropes

you've just proven my point

>bucky + t1000
>have t-1000 immitate bucky

shit it'd be like 2ez gg no re

>don't choose the slasher duo
>they somehow sneak passed my protectors and kill me
>choose slasher duo
>other characters can subdue them and then me

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I guess I would choose the slasher duo so they can't kill me and then hope the T-1000 could deal with the rest even though he probably can't

>Temperatures in excess of 1535 degrees Celsius, such as those required to smelt iron, could physically alter the bonding of the mimetic polyalloy then mix with the elements of the alloy, physically altering its molecular structure, thus permanently rendering it inoperative.

I'm not sure how exactly lightsabers work but I'm pretty sure they burn, each time you cut it would properly damage some of it

Winter Soldier, T-1000, and Predator are the only sensible choices because of their range weapons. Winter Soldier and Predator's weapons are devastating and T-1000 can easily procure a greater arsenal.

But there's an important factor that needs to be established: Are Jason, The Shape, and Nuada & his Golden Army soldiers immortal? Even if they are, that doesn't necessarily make them more effective protectors, it just means that the battle against them is unending.

Lizard and Grievous obviously.
>Grievous- tactical knowledge, can overpower everyone aside of Predator and Lizard
>Lizard - mini hulk, just shits on everyone in the list when it comes to brute force and could easily move me like a sack of ships to a secure ground.

The only real danger would be Predator because of his assassination skils and in a lesser scale the Winter Soldier

Grievous is a good choice but Lizard is worthless, he gets shat on by everyone on the list, and he's mortal.

Lizard in the comics and anime yeah, Lizard in the last spiderman was pretty solid in terms of feats, I don't see anyone in the list with as much strength and his regeneration capacities are only beaten by the Terminator (who is nowhere near as strong and fast than him).

He would just eat the aliens and the others if they are not stupid will just try to dodge him than anything else.

Bear in mind that the T-1000 is weak to the Predator's plasma cannon.

I know but I didn't see the point in specifically including a weakness that applies to literally every pick on the list.

They never stop trying, though.
Also, not necessarily. Friday the 13th: Part 2's very first scene is the protagonist of Part 1 getting maimed by Jason.

>lines up shot
>right as he's about to fire a mirror shines light into his eyes and he misses
>turns around to see jason halfway into his swing
>dies
T R O P E S
R
O
P
E
S

Damn, I should watch this show.

Jason has absolutely killed protagonists before.