Are girls in your country healthy and strong?

Are girls in your country healthy and strong?

>Norway
yes

No

canada
YES!

ewwww

Forehead too big

All nordics have big forehead

America.

Sometimes

This is disgusting. Looks like a hermaphroditic creature or like something like that.

Nordics are the big forhead master race. How can other continents even compete!?!

t. fatass

It's not aesthetic. It's just too much. If you like masculine girls with big muscles, I have bad news for you.

Some are but most are lazy, chubbys that at best go to the gym to do some yoga and other useless crap.

Looks pretty asian, tbqh.

It's better than those feminine boys with no muscles you obviously like.

No, our girls are american tier.

she got them breedin' hips

>Takahashi
RICED
I
C
E
D

Dutch women are horrible. On average they're chubby fucks who think they're hot shit. If you're lucky they're skinny and horsefaced. At absolute fucking best they're cardiobunnies.

>Taking care of your body is an inherrently masculine trait
>Humans aren't hardwired to find strength and good health attractive
There's a difference between a woman who actually fucking lifts and one who roids, you know.

>There's a difference between a woman who actually fucking lifts and one who roids, you know.

Not really. Any woman who has anything close to significant amount of muscle roids and most don't pull it of well at all and look like masculine freaks. There's very few that actually look good despite it and those are jacked off on by all the gym chads

SUPERIOR NIP GENES

YELLOWED

SWEDEN YES

her name is allison stokke............takahashi is the photographer.

She's not asian. Her mom is southern european

Its the photographer you retard. Girl in pic is Allison Stokke.

>It's better than those feminine boys with no muscles
What are you talking about, faggot?

Taking care of your body is fine. But the abs of OP's pic is disgusting. Hide her face and then look at it. She looks like a feminime man.

>Any woman who has anything close to significant amount of muscle roids
Nice meme.
Even women can get some definition/mass without roids.

>pic related is a police girl from Germany that would lose her job for doing roids since they are literally drugs here.

>Any woman who has anything close to significant amount of muscle roids and most don't pull it of well at all and look like masculine freaks.
Oh?

Abs are literally having low bodyfat and nothing else, mate. Some people are more genetically inclined towards having visible abs, but in general they're made in the kitchen. Exercises strengthen them, but barely influence visibility. If you want to see this in practice among men, compare the physiques of bodybuilders and powerlifters.

>>pic related is a police girl from Germany that would lose her job for doing roids since they are literally drugs here.

That woman uses anabolic steroids. Look at how her skin looks. That is not natural.

>Look at how her skin looks.
My guess would be that she's dehydrated because she's entering some kind of competition. The same thing happens to male bodybuilders. She probably looks a lot better off-season.

No you dumbass I mean she has the look of a steroid user. Lacking subcatenous water and yet muscles still look full. Let alone her large shoulders that are the most respondant to steroid usage

>Look at how her skin looks. That is not natural.
White people are (still) natural here, Bruce Lee.

The picture you posted earlier is definitely on steroids.

No, it is not. You are just a week manlet that probably browses /fit/ since 3 days now.
>pic related is what roids actually look like

>He doesn't understand that different doses exist

lmfao you think that's healthy? She barely has any hair left lmfao. She's got a forehead like Vin Diesel.

Go and lift some weights, kid.

NOTHIN' PERSONNEL.... KID

Have you, ever?

don't try to discuss with them. They're brainwashed by retarded fitness youtubers. They think taking roids immediately means you will look like the Rock.

Pic related is Therese Johaug, a Norwegian athlet. She got busted taking Clostebol and she doesn't look like a monster either. Whenever a girl has a true sixpack, the possibility of steroid abuse is very high. Even for me as a male it is very difficult to maintain abs and I have always been fit, started boxing when I was 10 and lifting when I was 17.

Lifting your mom in my bed was my latest PR.

It's not that, it's just that they have a very certain look to them (dry and grainy, insane vascularity, lean enough to have total ab definition yet doesn't look deflated) that are telltale signs of roid usage

These women are bigger and more shredded than most natties at any gym, how can they be doing that with no testosterone?

>On average they're chubby fucks who think they're hot shit.
lol this is true

>how can they be doing that with no testosterone?
Better training, better diet...?

That doesn't mean shit it's all about the hormones you have in your body. stop reading fitness magazines you faggot

lmfao wenn du denkst, die wäre ist nicht auf stoff, bist du hart behindert.

Not many.

STFU Fritz Dunkelkrankel