Viper

Can someone redpill me on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQJyBLFuG4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His music is shit and his album covers are memes

>music is shit
Why exactly? I never really listened to rap, except 90s stuff, so I can't put him on a scale.
>album covers are memes
No shit

>His music is shit
>having this opinion

Great musician, great father, great businessman. All-around fantastic dude.

>that last supper pic

hes type of a white yung lean hustler

My Hops is golden
youtube.com/watch?v=qQJyBLFuG4c

>le redpill

Go back to the_donald you fucking faggot. Viper is for real niggas only

>redpill me
what the fuck does that even mean? sorry, i don't keep up with generation Z lingo

is it a total recall reference?

>

[spoiler]Don't actually know, I just use it as a clickbait[/spoiler][spoiler]As you can see, it works[/spoiler]

Anyone know why or how is he gonna kill himself with thod? All i know it's this harness he puts on, but how the fuck is he gonna die from it?

The constriction of the hornace of death, if too tight, prevents the lower lobes of the lungs from fully expanding when taking a breath. This puts extra strain on and causes additional work for the lower lobes of the lungs. David Kunzle, an art historian, argues that because the lower lobes have been strained, they are unable to adequately fight off pneumonia or bacillus tuberculosis which go to the lower lobes of the lungs first.

However, Valerie Steele notes that the hornace of death's association with tuberculosis originated before the bacillus was discovered, and that the corset may have only aggravated the condition.

Story on this?

Viper is great though. No joke

he cheats on his wife alot... I don't think there's any more story than that

didn't he try to get nudes from an underaged girl?

yep "16 is legal pops"

jesus this dude really gives no fucks

Lose the attitude faggot. You asked, he answered your stupid question.