It's you who's out, Gobbie. Out of your mind!

>It's you who's out, Gobbie. Out of your mind!
I just fucking love this line. Perfectly execution.
Raimi's Spiderman trilogy is the true embodiment of capekino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BSW0m2cGRUg
youtube.com/watch?v=8Iogfb1Kgow
youtube.com/watch?v=6gJK1sPsxQU
youtube.com/watch?v=-jJfFAisMWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>deliverrr ahuusss from evhailllllll

u new this was coming pete

You gonna kill me like you killed my father eat twix

>When she kissed me... it was just like she used to kiss me... that taste...[inhales deeply] Strawberries!

what i like about Raimis spiderman movies is that although they had their fair share of corney, they actually look like how it would be if some dude decided to throw on some spandex and prevent crime.

Amazing spiderman, and even moreso homecoming from the looks of the trailer and civil war, just look likes a cgi blob in a filtered fantasy world. Raimis movies has their fair bit of bad cgi, of course, but they're just so more tangible and tactile, if you will. Like you can touch and feel everything on screen, like you're just looking through a window.

They really stands to prove that you don't need to do the le ' gritty dark knight route to make a movie that feels realistic and grounded in our reality.

kino

youtube.com/watch?v=BSW0m2cGRUg

youtube.com/watch?v=8Iogfb1Kgow

youtube.com/watch?v=6gJK1sPsxQU

yeah but it doesn't have iron man so it sucks

So, in Spider-man 2, Doctor Octopus discovers that Peter Parker, a meek, mild mannered reporter of no consequence whatsoever has a relationship to Spider-Man. Peter Parker is his only lead. What does he do? Throw a fucking car at him that only a superhuman could dodge. Why the hell would he do that to the only person he needs alive to interrogate? Why wouldn't he realize it's unusual for people to walk away from lobbed cars without a scratch? Why did he kidnap Mary Jane instead of Peter Parker? Ock prolly got his doctor certificate in the mail.

Because Ock was crazy.

>Aziz says they ordered 8 deep-dish pizzas
>at 2:38 there's only 7

How the hell did Raimi let this slip

This. It shows several times he was losing it. Either that, or he just used his genius intellect to conclude peter was in fact, spiderman, and used the car to test his theory.

If peter died, he didnt really care. Spiderman was only an inconvenience at that point.

What the fuck, I don't remember that helicopter scene at all

Also Ill add that its reasonable to assume if theres a connection, Spiderman would show up to rescue / avenge Peter.

That thing on his back was screwing with his brain.

You know it's good capeshit when you're more invested in he story of Peter trying to get his girl back than the action scenes

That wasn't in the movie. That was from the first teaser trailer.

You know you're autistic when you praise awful movies.Raimi himself admits he made these terrible movies for just paycheck.

>Raimi says they're terrible

Compared to what? All the other full ham shit he's made?
Spiderman takes itself a little more seriously than his usual material, but its still done in his style. Not that thats a bad thing, I actually like it. It just doesnt mean much for him to say theyre terrible when theyre done almost exactly the same as his other stuff.

i think these threads are corny and unfunny but i want you to know i laughed at this

>I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye

DONT

TELL

HARRY

Tip top comfy kino

It was a different time.

Can someone please post the Peter Parker reaction to 9/11 webm?

I gotta say, that whole sequence was a little bit too weird and out of place.

Very thank you senpai!

Jameson you slime.

That get, goosebumps Everytime.

Exactly this. And as a consequence everything has stakes. Final fight with Goblin was fucking brutal.

Maybe the DCEU can be saved if they hire Raimi

If everyone suddenly started saying that the original 3 spider-man movies were terrific, guaranteed Raimi would start saying "oh yeah, these are some of my finest work."
He's just trying to pull the old "I meant to be stupid guys" since most of popular culture looks at Raimi's spider-man movies as the inferior ones.

Ock, or the tentacles?

It actually makes me wonder whether or not the suit was designed with the web texture in order to make the CGI come out better.

I supposed its bit dated now, but the CGI in civil war theatrically was pretty fucking bad man. Compared to this which was like 10 years go.

Imo the spiderman movies are the best superhero movies aside from the original Batman and Batman returns.

>ITSY BITSY SPIDER WENT DOWN THE WATER SPOUT, DOWN CAME THE GOBLIN AND ATE HIS ASSHOLE OUT

Jesus Chris Raimi....

That last clip

>Elfman music
>Match cut
>Pretty seamless cuts from cgi to live
>Practical set for wall crawling
>Natural incorporation of him reading the news clipping
>Perspective shot.

They're all so minor, but they're fucking great compared to all recent capeshit.

kek

part of how comfy it feels is much thanks to danny elfman's score too.

andrew garfield is a bro though, i like both.

Who the fuck thinks the Raimi movies are inferior?

New Spider-Man climbing walls looks like the fucking 70s Spider-Man

It's terrible

user and his imaginary friends

>We'll meet again Spiderman!
In that moment, Dafoe was the Green Goblin. For real.

I know that the CGI is unfinished but this is almost sickening.

Why the fuck can't they do anything practically anymore. Is it that much trouble?

Why didn't they just make a cartoon?

>He shrinks and I don't like men

weird line

I guarantee it won't look much better (if at all) in the final film

BACK TO FORMULA!

>masked man

WHAT ABOUT MY GENEROUS PROPOSAL

OUT, AM I?

>tfw no one actually wants to discuss the films and Rami
>They just shitpost memes.

Welcome to Sup Forums

Blame Op for starting it that way.

that's a cute post, did your husband write it for you?

Literally the entire thread besides those few posts have been legitimate disgusting you mong

I legitimately hope we get an animated Spider-man 4 many years in the future. I'm imagining it would be something like the animated Adam West Batman movie that came out this year. I haven't seen it yet but I've heard it captures the tone of the original show really well. There would definitely be an audience willing to watch it

People jumped to defend crappy CGI Spider-man when he showed up in the Civil War trailer saying it was unfinished and it ended up looking exactly like the trailer showed

this made me kek

youtube.com/watch?v=-jJfFAisMWA

i think this version is slightly better

Raimi's spiderman and X2 set my expectations so high that i cant enjoy modern capeshit.Why dont they make movies like those anymore?

>nice double dubs
It's because Disney has created a very by the numbers for their movies that are guaranteed a gorillion dollars. Why stray from that path?
>inb4 DCuck or whatever
Those movies suck too

The thing with casting Dafoe as Green Goblin is that his face naturally looks like a Halloween mask goblin but GG wears a mask.

It's a weird web of genius and insane casting.

Marvel Studios movies are all aesthetically based on a blend of Raimi's Spider-Man movies and Singer's X-Men movies. They took their cues from the two successful Marvel franchises (besides Blade).

Unfortunately, where Spider-Man and X-Men were tonally different from each other and had villains who matter, MS movies all aim for the same net-flippant tone with weak, ineffectual, forgettable villains.

How did you get away with this?

>"and now it's six million and one"
Jesus Christ, what the fuck Raimi?