Well you should ask your granma, she didn't seem so picky when we saved her ass in WW2!

>Well you should ask your granma, she didn't seem so picky when we saved her ass in WW2!

this wouldve literally ended his career, insulting an entire nation

>france
>nation

>half a year later and still no comeback

What did Sup Forums mean by this?

>implying kikes fight

The incident already has ended his career. He came across as a real coward and he hasn't been in any major movies since.

>implying his career isn't dead already

The girl apparently ruined her own too, Hollywood jews called Paris jews and said to better handle their goyims.

LMAO FUCK THIS PUSSY ASS BITCH CAN'T EVEN HANDLE THE LITTLES OF BANTZ

REPEAT AFTER ME!

NOT. A. SERIOUS. ACTOR.

lmao

*pulls out .45*

..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. NO, DON'T MOVE. NOBODY MOVE! EVERYONE SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your crocodile tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You useless skank. You disgusting euro whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. Every single word. Do it. SAY IT. And start taking your clothes off as you do it. Go ahead. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Good, just like that. You know, you might wanna thank me right about now. Because I'm about to make you a star you worthless cunt..."

He should have just laughed. You can't do a good comeback when it has to be fucking translated. He acted butt hurt and that made him look weak and pathetic.

This is absolute kino writing, thank you whoever created it.

>I can't believe you just said that to me you fucking BITCH. Nah you know what, you're LESS than a bitch, you're a flea on a bitch. That's right.

And then he should've walked out, leaving them in awe at his class.

>NO, DON'T MOVE. NOBODY MOVE! EVERYONE SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Cracks me up every time.

Kikes were the ones saved in WW2, not the saviors.

>not telling her to give the barrel of your gun a blowjob

Not kino enough

I liked the "you seriously hurt my feelings" one.

>Why did you say that to me? Don't you know I have an image problem. I can't believe someone could be so hurtful.

Then he'd garner the sympathy of everyone and the bitch would get fired.

He shoulda hit the dab xD

THE JERK STOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KINO
I
N
O

He was in the right. Europoors are the biggest snobs on the planet.

>jew
>saving anyone in ww2