Sup Forums is dead

Sup Forums is dead
all the life has been drained out of it
there's nothing left here

yes
whats next

>japs put their feet under hot tables instead of investing in central heating units like any sane person would do

woaah what an advance culture

>installing central heating into an apartment the size of a closet

i think you confused Sup Forums with, like, your existence...

i think you confused your existence with, like, Sup Forums

there's 12 fuckin' generals on the board right now. it's a small wonder this place is a wasteland when everyone's busy jerking off in their own corners. this sucks. break up the generals already for fuck's sake

bye bye

>tfw the afterlife will never grant you the ability to meet other users as the characters you post and share comfy times together and recs

Uuuuuu, what is life even for?

>this is what athiests really believe

And have Grimes/Death Grips/NMH mentioned in every thread? No thanks, keep them it their little ghettos.

I'm possessed!!!!! You all idiots!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHHAHAH!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA!!!! KING CriMSON!!!!

Not athiest, but even if there is an afterlife it will either be some dream-like state that will result in Yume Nikki in first-person or some bland cloudy expanse where everything is boring like in tv.

how about you browse the soundcloud/bandcamp threads instead of masturbating over the same handful of mediocre artists over and over. I have found more gold in those threads than in any of the overhyped bands (besides the obvious classics) that new Sup Forums obsesses over.

proofs?

Sup Forums está muerto! Sus itaots están muertos! Ustedes no tienen a nadie mas por quien escucha. Llenen sus bolsillos, y váyanse en paz… o vengan a pelear Sup Forumsshit, y mueran!

sorry i don't speak hebrew

None, wishful thinking~ Let's face it when you don't enjoy much its the only hope you can really savor.

Sup Forums is a weird board. It's usually slow, but sometimes threads die as fast as on Sup Forums

And it's always been shit

it's not like that
it's anons' imagination
tl,dr
I think those bloody asians are right and there are no "gaps" between existence, this "after" is non-existence between conscious acts and should be perceived as very literal, simple non-existence, which means: if you have 2 conscious acts, first one minute-long today, then you somehow disappear and the next conscious act happens a million years after, you can only comprehend these acts as if there never was this million years of "non-existence", it's only two minutes for you. In other words, a consciousness can comprehend time only as subjective, and can't grasp objective time.