Need more films with subliminal messages

Why are there so few films with subliminal imagery? Is there a law against it?

Because you watch pleb shit

Damn, that was QUICK.

>few

You're just a fucking blind idiot.

Because it doesn't do anything.

keep telling yourself that

you just gotta look for the gems

If it had a message, cool, but it doesn't change how boring as hell that movie was.

Wait, you think FC had subliminal imagery in it? if you can see it and understand what it is, it is NOT subliminal.

This shit right there...
Bay takes the fucking cake

Watch this and v for vendetta OP, I think you'll love them

Was this the one where they connected the act of self-incineration to terrorism? That was fucking horrifying

>Was this the one where they connected the act of self-incineration to terrorism
Yes it was.

To be fair Disney has a tradition of putting subliminals in their work. They're relatively infamous for it.

They Live

This tbqh. The Transformers movies are full of subliminal conditioning.
>that one scene where the military guy casually tazes a civilian because he demanded answers or something and all you feel is satisfaction over it

>Why are there so few films with subliminal imagery?

OP confirmed for retarded.

I don't even remember the scene you mention. Watch the robots in this. That's the key.

I dont get it

No clue? Or are you saying how blatant Bay is with the Protect and Destroy subtly written beneath both 'formers?
No idea...
The parachuters red flares look like claw marks?
No idea... But how the hell is her left arm twisted that way? Botched animation there...
Pretty obvious. Haven't seen it, /TV shat all over it and I'm tired of "dude, weed! lmafo"
Uhh....
Once seen, can't be unseen.
SEX subtly written with Rapunzel's hair. Clever.

Anyone care to reply with what I'm missing?

I lost the game
:(

ITT: all these plebs not knowing OP was being a subtle asshole

>look at the desk

Are you just looking at the images the guy posted? He was clearly simply referring to the movies with them. Are you a retard?

Watch the movies

I think the guy posting those confused subliminal message with something else.

Ease up jack, no fault of his considering OP didn't really specify what the fuck he was talking about.

This guy gets it.