I have a few questions for white kids who listen to hip-hop

I have a few questions for white kids who listen to hip-hop.

Do you honestly understand what you're listening to? Do you really know what the rappers are talking about? Do you truly understand the references and street slang, or do you have to use Urban Dictionary just to figure out what the fuck they're talking about?

yes

>Do you honestly understand what you're listening to?
Yes.
>Do you really know what the rappers are talking about?
Yes.
>Do you truly understand the references and street slang, or do you have to use Urban Dictionary just to figure out what the fuck they're talking about?
I understand most of it.

tyler the creator might as well be white go away

People of degrading Western civilizations are just too much clever but their cleverness is nothingness for the Gods of rising cultures are stronger

If you don't know what black people are talking about songs you're either a stormnigger, you don't go outside, or it's both.

>Do you honestly understand what you're listening to?
yeah
>Do you really know what the rappers are talking about?
yeah
>Do you truly understand the references and street slang, or do you have to use Urban Dictionary just to figure out what the fuck they're talking about?
i understand them.

>BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY
>YUH
>being able to understand this shit
What's it like having a two digit IQ?

Lol can you not draw analogies to guns or do you just have so much white dick in your brain that you can't think straight?

A stiffy is supposed to be a gun?

>have to use Urban Dictionary to understand phrases usually in use for a couple years before they end up in a rap song.

huh. for asking other people a series of questions, we're really learning a lot more about your life than anything else.

I don't hang out with people who talk like retards.

>Got the blicky, uh
>drum it holds fifty, uh

What did he mean by this?

>rap

Symbolic is the fact that an Emoji comes first! No letters come first! Emoji come as a virus has already eaten the Universe and speedingly flights to Satanic network leaving behind the remnants and the void. The Void!

Yes to all except the last. I understand all the slang and references. But i've been listening to hip hop for 20+ years and grew up with alot of hoodrat types.

Damn user how sheltered was your upbringing?

I grew up in a nice neighborhood, never really hung out with black kids, and never hung out with wiggers.

>posting a picture from facebook

Coincidently I have only ever seen internet retards use slang like 'soyboy' and 'nu-male'. At least hip-hop slang isn't quite as forced and uncreative.

you dont know life then *proceeds to pass the stiffy to blicky*

>not using facebook as your primary source of fun and information

Man what an original, detailed argument you have here.

>life is living in a shit area around criminals and minorities
kek

IM ON SOME BOOTY KILLA SHIT, SUCK A NIGGA DICK

you dont know life if youve never been mugged by people who know life

>i don't hang out with people

ftfy, you little butterball edgelord.

you learn it over time through listening to hip-hop, not like you care because you're a nerd

>this whole thread
Holy shit, Sup Forums is cucked. Why would you live around minorities in impoverished, high-crime areas and brag about it? You consider that a good life? Is it to show that you're cultured or something? I fucking love living in a low-crime white community.

I've seen hardcore black hip hop fans puzzled who do not understand what the fuck 6ix9ine is talking about in GUMMO because they don't come from NYC
I'm supposed to believe various non-black sheltered retards on here who post 'RIP LIL PEEP :(' threads understand what 6ix9ine is saying

Yes

The absolute state of Sup Forums

Hip-hop post 90s doesn't really have much 'street slang' that the average white person wouldn't already know.

If you're implying all hip hop is trendy trap rap or whatever then I dunno what to tell you.

>tfw watching Roots tonight so I can get more lyrical references