What does Sup Forums think of Neon Demon?

What does Sup Forums think of Neon Demon?

its like a turd that has a few pieces of chocolate in it

cinematic masterpiece

abbey lee #1 demon

poop

ellenkino

Good movie, great aesthetic. Less smart than it seems, the metaphors about that kind of world and environment are quite obvious.
8/10.

sorry I forgot:
Mullholland Drive:Hollywood=Neon Daemon:Fashion

Great
Shit final act
Perfect final scene
Worse than Only God Forgives, slightly, but somehow better cinematography

does she get nude? all i care about is masturbating to this

For a brief moment, there is a scene where she removes her clothes but it's nothing special. It's better to fap to her in leather pants and high heels scenes but it's not great by any means.

degenerate
The kind of movie that modern artists and jews would gladly praise because it subverts traditions and actual art.

what is actual art, pray tell?

like, statues of naked Greek fuck boys?

it's a meme movie taylor made for plebby redditers

#3 kino of 2016

boring as hell

don't let anyone convince you it's 'deep'

Things that are beautiful and skillful.
Things that are disgusting like cannibalism and pedophilia are immoral and exactly what the jews want stupid goyim like you to watch so you feel demoralized and become a fedora tipping communist.

Do you think all that shit was shown in a positive light? The movie is even too obvious in showing how merciless and shitty that world is.
Is full of not-so-subtle metaphors you poltard autist.

A step back from only god forgives

You didn't think this movie was exceptionally beautiful, and skillfully made?

You crazy dude.

And man I'm far from a communist. And believe in values. But I also have good taste in art.

She was cuter in We Bought a Zoo.

pedo pls

It was funny to me because she was praised as the ultimate beauty while she wasn't even the most attractive girl among the lead characters.

Is an informed attribute. The kind of woman she is, physically, is there to represent more innocence (that is going to be fucked up). This is why they cast a woman with girlish/childish features.
I find more attractive than her most of the movie female cast, desu.

she had youthfulness and innocence that the other models lacked, which made her stand out

>Memiers du cinéma

8/10 chill kino

makes a lot of people really mad for some reason, I have a suspicion refn slipped some coded messages in there to piss off certain people/cliques. good job.

the 2nd half is pure kino, except for the ending.

the runway scene is GOAT.

7/10

note: i cant believe the ass this girl has.

It's a fact, she looks worse now.

good but not great, best scene was that weird performance with the bdsm thing and the strobe lights

it's like a piece of chocolate with a few specks of shit in it

It's boring and dumb.

I bet u believe in god too don't u? stupid christfag, grow up and stop believing in fairy tales created to control us.

4u

what you mean like the anti-semitic symbolism he put in drive? I wouldn't be surprised, guy's a genius.

Agreed, but you can suspend your disbelief about that for the enjoyment of the film

Taste in women is largely subjective, so I'm sure some people could somewhat see it that way

Also obviously she was very young and her chastity gave her more beauty because it made her more desired

>anti-semitic symbolism he put in drive?

What?

Jewish criminals played by Albert Brooks and Ron Perlman

Thats not anti-semitic or symbolism

go back to capeshit

They represent Harvey & Bob Weinstein

basically this. But I'm also a fan of half the cast so that probably played into my enjoyment too.

It'll be somewhere on my top 10 of the year, probably.

Was it just about fashion vampires or was there a deeper meaning I didn't get?

Visually was really astonishing btw, some sequences sent me into an ecstasy
>The scene at the club
>The golden photo shoot
>The runway sequence
MOTY just for visuals alone honestly

Anyone has the webm when the photographer actually starts the shoot?

This
And this
And this

Would watch the movie all over again for these three scenes only
It really made me feel uneasy tho, the ending
Could be because it had been a long time since I last watched a movie by a good director and since I last watched a movie while high. That really makes a difference I was so into it it's crazy

DUDE CANNIBALISM LMAO

It's fucking shit, horrible acting, sluggish pacing, entire cast of unlikable characters including the main one Jesse, terrible plot, and pointless ending.

Worst movie I saw this year.
I can't believe I fell for you meme spouting fucks saying this was movie of the year.

Taylor Swift made a movie?

Why u looking in the camera girl
Ruined the movie

this one?

I loved it but mainly because I used to know a lot of models and they really are all that bitchy and insecure and weird.

Nah I mean after he covers her in gold, pic related

here you go

Elle cuteness ranking (based on the movies I've seen)
1. Super 8
2. We bought a zoo
3. Neon Demon
4. Ginger and Rosa
5. Twixt

Daughterfu tier
1. Somewhere
2. Phobe in wonderland
3. CCBB

friendly reminder that these are facts

Damn thanks bro
Fucking loved that scene, I have a fixation with gold

are you a semite?

I liked it.

It was a linear superficial piece of shit
>>>comparing Lynch to Plebfn

I checked it out a few nights ago because Sup Forums keeps talking about it and figured, meh why not?

It has amazing cinematography, I will say that.

It has no fucking coherent plot. I mean there's this hot jailbait model who's suddenly the hot shit and all these other women around her are either insanely jealous or looking to exploit her looks for their gain or both.

What I didn't get because it was never really explained was what the fuck Jena Malone and the hot Aussie bitches were. Are they just aging women driven insane by the beauty of Elle Fanning? Are they some kind of Erzbet Bathory bitches? Occult shit? What the fuck is up with the triangles?!

But you get to see Jena Malone lez out with a corpse so I give it a B

Are you food or sex, Sup Forums?

that whole anointing sequence is so great because the first time you see it the gold paint is so unexpected

food