I want to be president of the U.S. Right now I am 22...

I want to be president of the U.S. Right now I am 22, and I am a senior in college majoring in English with a minor in Philosophy.

What should I do after I graduate to ensure I become president?

Keep in mind I'm a girl btw so I can play the feminist/sexism card, so I think my chances of making it are good.

Other urls found in this thread:

cfainstitute.org/programs/cfaprogram/exams/Pages/index.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chartered_Institute_of_Management_Accountants
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>woman
>majoring in English and Philosophy
Blame the patriarchy when you lose bitch.

Will you remove foreskin eaters?

Become a lawyer.
Clerk for someone big in washington, or a governor.

There's no other option, really, for a commoner, other than to get into a party at the ground floor and politik your way into a state legislature seat by 35.

what makes you think you have any chance when a legacy like Jeb got bullied off of the stage?
this thread can't be serious this has to be a troll

Run on a platform of rousing the proles to seize the means of production, comrade

By the time you're old enough to run, the US will no longer exist in its current form. It will likely be part of some Spic Union formation. Are you a spic?

>implying anyone who has ever even visited Sup Forums, much less posted on it, stands a chance at any political office

I'm honestly not sure what that means. Hopefully this doesn't disqualify me.

I heard law school is overcrowded and the job market after law school is poor.

What does that have to do with my chances?

I'm not a filthy Commie, sorr.y

If you won't go to an ivy or top 50 university just kys

Having sex with me is a good start, I'll vote for you in 2040.

>majoring in English with a minor in Philosophy

lol, enjoy babysitting middle-schoolers

>What does that have to do with my chances?
well there was bush sr. who was president and then the legacy bush jr. who was president for 8 years.. remember that? and this cycle we had jeb (another legacy) who couldn't even make it past the primary season without shaming himself and his family.

so i reiterate.. what chance do YOU (a nobody) think you have of becoming a president of the united states when you have no legacy advantage and no real political ties?

Which state are you in? Are you willing to sign a paper contract saying that you will vote for me every time I run?

Yeah, if only there were a recent example of a political outsider with no family ties getting close to becoming the president...hmm...

oh yeah i forgot you also own a bunch of property with your name on it and have a successful career as a businessman and celebrity

hmm... wait...a minute
sure you can be that political outsider who defies all odds... do you have the 58 million out of pocket and friends?

So now it's about wealth? Keep moving the goalposts fagtron. It's not like I won't be making good money if I become a lawyer.

>so now it's about wealth
it's always been about wealth you dumb priss. remember all those poor monarchs who used to have no wealth? remember that poor aristocratic class that influenced western modernity WITH NO WEALTH?

fucking kill yourself if you are this stupid. you can't even be a good puppet

>I heard law school is overcrowded and the job market after law school is poor.
Doesn't matter.
>What should I do after I graduate to ensure I become president?
Become an intern at a hedge fund. You'll get to know people.

cfainstitute.org/programs/cfaprogram/exams/Pages/index.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chartered_Institute_of_Management_Accountants

Alternatively, work for charity.

A LOT.

Also, start tutoring.

Also, find out how to be politically active in your town.

In general the people there will be old as fuck and male, so just by virtue of being young and a chick you'll get attention if you don't act like an idiot.

t. person who's working for the Austrian People's Party.

wtf. Tits or GTFO, we have work to do

Give me one. Protip: Obama's mother is related to the Bushes.
One more free tip Browns won't care about your vagina. Female privilege doesn't exist outside the West.

Trump.

military is a good option

also, i hope you're a virgin. otherwise, you're kind of fucked. all the dicks you sucked drunkenly are going to make their way out into the media

that will probably be a lot of dicks, m8

>post on Sup Forums Sup Forums

>become president

impossible

you already fucked yourself

I'm not a virgin but that doesn't mean I have sucked a lot of dicks drunkenly in front of cameras that the media can access. There is middle ground between chaste virgin and dumpster slut.

>middleground

lmao no there isn't
you are about to find out the ugly side of politics... the part that isn't "correct political speech"

good luck

>There is middle ground between chaste virgin and dumpster slut.
Not if you are unmarried and in politics.

You're a female. There's only two ways you can ascend the ranks:
1. suck dicks to get to the top
2. do what Hillary did. become a small-time politician, weasel your way up by maintaining 'charities' that get funded by friends who 'feel generous' after you've greased the wheels. keep this going until you have enough important people in your back pocket so they'd like you to get in greater positions of power.

Ultimitely, you need to be insanely motivated and never take a break. Which you probably aren't considering you've taken English and Philosophy, and you're asking for advice on a tiawanese tapestry talksite

Be a total fucking faggot and vehemently support anti white positions.

dont post any dick pics and you should be a shoe in

Oh and I forgot to mention, #1 will never work. You'll get a reputation for sleazing about and being the diplomatic slut.

post proof that you are infact a girl

yeah but once you become queen sleaze you are free to have your shot at the presidency.
see: hillary clinton
see: arabian goggles

>I'm honestly not sure what that means. Hopefully this doesn't disqualify me.
it means kill the kikes, race war now.

I don't follow

One of two things is happening this election year:

One, Trump is getting in and is going to usher in the age of chauvinism all over again, or, Two, Hillary is getting in and is going to pull a 2nd coming of Obama shtick, which will mean no more female presidents ever. Same as how we're probably not getting another black one for a long, long time.

Either way you're not going to make it, just shoot for mayor

>philosophy
>girl
>president

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-no

i'll explain it when you're older

all congressmen and presidents are lawmen and businessmen

you're on the wrong track with your degree.

Go to law school, dumbass.

No, I don't see how resting your testicles on a female's eye sockets guarantees you American Presidency.

That also rules Hillary out.

What is Trandeauau for $500

taking tons and tons of saudi money can put you into a position of becoming POTUS
see bush 1 and 2
see bill clinton
see hillary clinton

like i said, i will explain when you are older

If you are a girl, find a rich older man to marry, then use his money to buy your way into congress, 98% of the time the person who spends the most money wins in local elections, once you are in congress just make a name for yourself and run for president

Soorry, by the time you're eligible we'll already have a woman in office, so that particular novelty will wear off. Maybe if you go tranny people will think you are heroic and novel and historic.

>like i said, i will explain when you are older
Or you could say it like you just did. The Saudis are only worth something because we won't touch our own oil reserves, and nuclear is as good as dead.

you didn't seem to get the obvious ARABIAN goggles reference. sorry

that actually works on multiple levels.. like you can explain hillary's shilling because she is wearing arabian goggles and can't see who the real enemies are

>like you can explain hillary's shilling because she is wearing arabian goggles and can't see who the real enemies are
It could have made sense, except she knows full well that the Saudis are an enemy. She tolerates and humors them because they are politically expedient.

I get what you were trying to say, but it was fairly obtuse.

>majoring in English with a minor in Philosophy
Why don't you get something useful instead?

This is why we have the 'gender wage gap'

You can be a teacher with that degree.. or anything that requires any degree. That's it.

>she knows full well that the Saudis are an enemy
i don't think so. but you seem sure of that for some weird reason.

i believe she trusts them a lot more than i do, i will put it to you that way.

> I'm a girl btw so I can play the feminist/sexism card

By the time you reach president eligible age, I pretty sure you're going against a trap campaigning for robot rights.

>What should I do after I graduate to ensure I become president?

Become a lawyer.
Suck A LOT of dick. Get good at giving blowjobs.
Don't be fat or ugly.
Find a congressman or senator to latch onto.
Use his influence to expand your own network.
Run for an open seat.
Be a congresswoman or senator for a couple years.
Build up a good record.
Run for president.

I feel like sucking dick would only get you so far. At a certain point you have to win votes of thousands/millions of people for the higher offices, no?

>so I can play the feminist/sexism card

Those days are numbered bitch. The future of women in politics is nationalist women.

So you're planning on being our Cummander-in-Sheets? The first whore U.S. president?

You'll be running against me and I'll thwomp you.

Show your tits to start dude.

Seriously, why does no one follow the rules anymore.