Sperm counts dropping up to 1% every year

>Sperm counts dropping up to 1% every year
ibtimes.co.uk/sperm-count-fertility-men-decline-due-everyday-plastics-say-scientists-1506746

So, wait...if you go back 100 years, would spermcount be 100% higher?
Shit, did our ancestors have bigger balls than we do now? Were people 100 years ago more high test than they are today? 1000 years ago?

>(Ezekiel 23:20)
>There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-pj5SntRn0
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xRRQ37ULVD4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Short answer yes.

Blame the proliferation of Birth control which leads to excess estrogen working its way into the food supply.

Are you retarded?
You are retarded, aren't you?

>So, wait...if you go back 100 years, would spermcount be 100% higher?
it would be less

more people got testicle inflammation through infections

>not cumming buckets every time you sex.

Time to eat healthy and take your zinc and selenium supplements.

Plastic products affect hormones. If you ever have children, don't give them much plastic items.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-pj5SntRn0

we children of men now

"zinc and selenium supplements"

Explain.

Yep. The water supply in general is full of what are known as endocrine disruptors. Because of their structure, most of them act like female hormones when they're metabolized by the human body. So basically everyone is getting pumped full of estrogen.

This is partly from birth control as
suggests, but a much greater source is pesticides from agriculture and industrial compounds like PCBs.

Some degree of this is also from plastics in water bottles and the like, but those are trace amounts compared to the previous sources.

dumb

smart

doesn't matter, the Black community will just impregnate the Nordic women

how do we fix this

So advancing technology and scientific progress leads to smaller population sizes? Isn't this normal? If we aren't dying off so fast, there is no need to breed as proliferately.

>soy

is that shannon bubb?

this nigga knows his shit

plus l arginine

Ban assault estrogens

Water filters, eating cruciferous veg, not drinking hoppy beer, losing fat.
All of these help lower oestrogens and raise testosterone.

>tfw taking estrogen pills and nothing Sup Forums says can stop me

Much like how calcium lends to one's bones, zinc has a heavy influence on the growth of sperm. " the concentration of zinc in the testes increases during spermatogenesis. The study also found that zinc deficiencies reduced sperm motility." Diets with a balance/extra zinc in it will yield a higher sperm count, and otherwise a stronger sperm. Eat your Ramen.

You're a moron, 1% of their previous levels, giving diminishing 'returns' (in this case, a smaller magnitude of decrease in sperm count.)

>(Ezekiel 23:20)
>There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses
Topkek this is legit

holy shit I had no idea the Bible had an instruction manual for what not to do.

Ezekiel was absolutely fully torqued while writing that shit, little pervert.

This explains a lot

That's your choice, pal.

Don't lobby to have xenoestrogens placed in my food supply and we won't have a problem.

Primitivism. We need to cull 90% of the human population and abandon modern ways of life.

hold up, I missed the good shit

Can't this be fixed by just taking testosterone supplements?

Yet, is this only a blind consequence of industrialization? Or have (((elites))) been pushing endocrine disruptors to deliberately diminish white birthrates and create a more ductile population? It's all starting to make sense if you imagine the widely known fluoridation conspiracy as controlled opposition, poisoning the well for any claims that foreign interests might be, literally, poisoning wells.

No idea, only posted it for something on-topic without being NSFW

Seminal liquid volume =/= sperm count

>Subsequent 1%s
>If you go back 100 years it'd be 100% more
American education folks.

Zinc increases sperm count in both fertile and infertile men.
Your move user.

We tried warning you Amerifats that too much Mtn. Dew is bad for your downstairs.

Time to kill farmers

>gov't shills say cholesterol and red meat are bad
>gov't shills say butter is bad

People bought the meme, and this is the result. Cholesterol is the starting point for testosterone production. Red meat (beef, not so much pork) has zinc, b12, and is the best source of bioavailable iron. Butter and Cream have the active form of Vitamin A. Without these, don't be surprised if your body isn't working right and your hormones are fucked up.

Dropping because people are getting fat.

Sunblock is supposed to be bad for sperm in the short term. I wonder about lotions. People are legitimately having much more trouble with children then they used to. Its probably like the bees a little bit of everything.

What happens if a girl like myself takes it? Will I get bigger boobs and hips?
>pls pls pls

Holy shit. You made me pull my bible out. Thats fucking hilarious.

your loss buddy

Get healthy and fit. You dont have to lift but pushups/situps and running would be good place to be.

Eat vegitables and some meat but not alot. Aim for chicken and fish but some red meat isnt the end of you and probably good.

Other then that stay away from anything you dont need when trying for a baby. Like a said sunscreen seems to fuck with men and their sperm. Its like cancer everything we do to get away from nature is a little unhealthy for us and it adds up.

Not like you have to go live in the woods but dont put a bunch of shit on or in you that you do not need.

yes.

This might be a good discussion. Why is my attempted abstinence from excess estrogen intake a loss?

Hormones are a balance thing you could end up with full facial hair and massive weight gain.

You wont just end up more womanly.

and stop masturbating

but Sup Forums will never do that because you guys are cucks

Sweet. Is it legal to buy some off the shelf, or is considered an illegal substance like heroin?

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
U
C
K

T
H
I
S

G
A
Y

E
A
R
T
H

then what, ceramics??

Ezekiel got cucked. You learn something every day.

Lots of men appreciate smaller boobs and butts.
Just keep your gut and arms mildly toned so you don't look disproportionate and you'll be A-OKAY.

You need a prescription but the doctor will give it out easy if you think you have a testosterone deficiency.

you can't fix the abundance of estrogen out of your body by taking test. lol
there are estrogen blockers, but mind that you still need some estrogen to advance in lifting, for ex.

The average age of the population of the west gets a bit older every year. Which I assume mostly accounts for obesity and reduced fertility year on year.

>t. Mugabe

1. longer lifespan
2. smooth skin
3. richer hair
4. less chance of colon cancer
5. firmer muscles

it can pretty much make you look girlish or like a teenager, which is a good thing if you are a faggot like me, I also take an androgen blocker

The size of your waist really is the most important thing. If you are slim your tits and ass will be large in relation to it. Also you can work out your ass to make it bigger.

Thanks. Here's an interesting relevant documentary: youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

fuck off faggot.

>Shit, did our ancestors have bigger balls than we do now?
Yes

> inb4 muh Jones filters
It's primarily the food, not the water.

You can cum buckets and still have low sperm count you idiot

You forgot
>tits
>difficulty maintaining gains
>impacted sex drive

I'm already a good looking guy, I don't think I want girl serum to make me prettier.
I might start taking tons of it when I'm 70 and decide to start smoking opium, but I'll stick with my natural testosterone production for my youthful years.

i only console myself by reminding myself that these big boobed and fat assed women will become disgusting beasts after 25

>that one mouth pose
>"no I'm not a slut, I'm """"bad ass""""
denial 101

Wood.

Fucking kek'd
You slut

Hormonal imbalance is a bad thing. Eat right, don't pump estrogen unless a medical professional tells you to because of a deficiency.

1% from 100% is 1

1% from 99% is 0.99

1%from 98.1 is 0.981

>big boobed and fat assed women will become disgusting beasts after 25

Not true you jealous noassnohipsnotitscunt

aw shit that's like 150 LP right there nigger

yes, especially if they're short. which 99% of these women are
but true i'm kinda jelly desu

>>sunscreen seems to fuck with men and their sperm

And with that logic in mind, don't use lube when fapping, it might fuck up your sperm count in the long term.

Iwtciw

Is that guy in the purple shirt a member of X-Japan? Those guys are awesome.

i know a woman like that here, she is 30 years old and she isnt fat

What?

> longer lifespan
No. This is what trannies fail to realize, males don't respond well to excessive estrogen. Taking hormones your body doesn't naturally produce won't make you female or feminine. It also will not make you look "like a teenager" or all women on birth control (essentially an estrogen injection) would in their 30s. Yet they age worse than men. Literally the only thing it will affect is your fertility, thyroid activity (this can really screw you over, kill your concentration and performance), weight and cancer potential.

Modern men sit a lot.

You're killing sperm right now

I dunno what that burgerstroke was, but my post is just an obscure reference

I want colonize superior nigress pussy and I heard they age well. Pic related is over 25. Stay jelly

She looks 40.

ok good 4 u
pls do haha

but americans love butter and red meat

we get called burgers

Oh. Here's something obscure too:
youtube.com/watch?v=xRRQ37ULVD4

Who the fuck uses lube to masturbate? Lmao

This has been known for ages. Still people boil plastic bags of rice, and boil water in plastic watercookers.

that's not true at all

holy shit is this what white people do?
no wonder lmao

I also want to colonize jewish pussy with my racist nazi cock. Why do many jewesses have nice big jew tits?

guilty dog barks the loudest.

Quietus soon fellow Fishes.

Live in a poisoned environment, get poisoned results. Thank jew monsanto in large part for that.

Actually, most of it is coming from your water, sissyboy.

You should've trusted Alex and bought the damn filters. Now you have tits.

Welp, time to fap.

>Not inserting your penis into a hole you cut into your pillow then thrusting furiously until ejaculation, then sleeping on the wet spot left by the jizz explosion into your artificial womb pillow

Lmfao

How is an ape supposed to look at age __?

>have sperm count in the 40 millions
>get cancer
>chemo
>sperm count now zero

Fuck my life ;_;

literally my fetish
>being the jewish husband I mean

circumsiced penis

My own mother was a hypocondriac hippie obsessed with my health and vitamins and all that shit while growing up. She still does this.

Have you ever left some water in a normal plastic bottle used for soda? After only 4-5 hours it smells and tastes of plastic.

>tfw you will never fill a bible slut up with your horse loads from your donkey dick
Why even live?