Brendan Fraser explains why Tom Cruise is starring in "The Mummy" and he's not

youtube.com/watch?v=QIbdRQHINMI

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SWAY

Other urls found in this thread:

loaded.co.uk/brendan-fraser-petition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IT'S HAPPENING!

Our petition to bring Brendan back to film has been alerted by the mainstream.

Only a matter of time before Brendan comes back into fame!

loaded.co.uk/brendan-fraser-petition/

To anyone whos going to watch this, he does say anything regarding tom cruise besides "Some Tom guy is going to play me in the Mummy now" thats literally it and they move on

I don't see why he doesn't go for roles like Mel Gibson or John Goodman, the hurt old man sort of thing

Brendan does mention that he will go and see Cruise's The Mummy in cinema during another interview

Considering how good he is in The Affair, I'd be surprised if he doesn't get picked up for John Goodman like dramatic roles

I just want Brendan to get himself a solidly written dramedy on Netflix that can get at least 5 seasons.

Fraser needs to be cast as a Sith

He should star in the next Terminator movie. The plot will be semi-fictional and somewhat based in reality. He is in the future and has achieved JUST status that is far beyond repair. Forcing him to send a terminator back in time to help save his career and kill his wife and stop the divorce alimony, but his wife has also sent terminators back in time to stop him. Buckle your seat belts and get ready for ... Terminator: Marked For JUSTice

>greenlit

jesus, had to turn it off immediately when he started mumbling
memes have gone too far

>in the last minutes of the interview he's talking more confident and clear
he's coming back, people

Why so his wife can take all of the money he makes from it? He's fucked until his kids turn 18

he's like a giant muppet

Alimony has nothing to do with child support for his kids, it's lifelong.

He's kind of a bad actor. Watch that mini series he did about the alamo or whatever in 2015. He hasn't gotten any better as an actor since encino man

Because unlike Gibson and Goodman he's a shit actor

>(((SiriusXM)))

Brendan as Darth Bane... yes...................

if Emilia "The Brows" Clarke can get cast, Brendan can.

Alright better idea, just do a birdman type film,
film it without him knowing- he ends up just living alone watching tv and Tom Cruise/ Alex O'Connell on the news dealing with mummies. Evy is still a successful writer and he still reads her books- eventually he works up the courage to go and see her at a book signing.

So he's fucked for life unless he kills her

Can't he go to the judge and get it delet or at least lowered?

that women will never have to work again

>makes a "kill myself" joke
>no one laughs

JUST

I think he tried years ago. She claimed he had hidden assets and the judge sided with her

Child support isn't lifelong

name the kike pay the price

bump for TSUJ

no it's not

why the fuck is he talking like that?

> neurological disorder
> drug use
> soul sucked out by ex wife
> all of the above

seriously dude seems like a shell of himself...went from Hollywood hunk to literal zombie

Child support only lasts until they turn 18 user.

Darth Justus

Yeah like someone else said he tried hard to get it lowered a few years back (because he said he couldn't afford to keep paying that much) but the judge rejected it.

When?