Why do players wear/people buy "fitted" vs "snapback" hats...

Why do players wear/people buy "fitted" vs "snapback" hats? Aren't "snapbacks" infinitely better because they allow you flexibility if you want to change your hairstyle, wear the hat looser/tighter, etc? Fitted hats seem archaic to me

>Aren't "snapbacks" infinitely better because they allow you flexibility if you want to change your hairstyle, wear the hat looser/tighter, etc? Fitted hats seem archaic to me
You literally have to go back.

My head doesnt change size

Thats not a snapback

I have a giant fucking head so its hard finding the fitted ones that actually fit. I prefer the adjustable ones

>Not having a collection of vintage Miami Dolphins snapbacks

Do you guys even autism?

if you've ever bought a hat, you'll always get that one hat in your size that fits perfectly
MLB fitteds are always a classic, never outdated

Snapbacks most of the time are a meme, people who get them solely because "muh head changing size" deserve to be hanged

I've literally never heard a single person in real life discuss the merits of a snapback vs a fitted cap. Is this just a meme where I never picked up on the irony?

You're spared the rake, leaf.

i had a fitted hat i wore for a long time because i would always keep my hair short. when i grew it out, the hat got way too tight for my head

at least an adjustable hat gives you some flexibility for different needs. i agree a "fitted" hat is way better than an adjustable one but sometimes the adjustab;e just works better if you're using it as a hat not a fashion statemnt

The first time I was exposed to this was in college back in the early 2010s. I wanted a hat of my team, so i found this one on ebay brand new for $5, it was an adjustable one that had an old design.

first year in college fitteds were the fashion, so people called me a nerd for wearing the hat. i thought it was just a hat

the next year "snapbacks" were the popular ones and people started telling me how "dope" my snapback was

>tfw don't even have a giant head, just weirdly shaped (thin and long) and bony
>measurement says i should be wearing a 7 1/8 fitted hat
>way too small
>get a 7/14
>still too tight

>have to get adjustable hat because its the only one i can get the the exact right size for my head

This can't be true

This
Snapbacks aren't all bad but fitted should always be preferred

The only SnapBack I get for my team is a legit one. Not any stupid shit. Basically just like the team's fitted hat but with a band on the back

I agree that getting any of those hats with off colors, off logos, etc are cancer.

snapbacks are good for more extravagant design, such as those ones in the NBA draft
fitteds are for more simple design and just using it as a hat like you said

try 3/8
if not just try multiple 1/4s, some of them are bigger/smaller than others

> snapbacks are good for more extravagant design, such as those ones in the NBA draft. Fitteds are for more simple design and just using it as a hat like you said

Lol what. So you're saying that you can't get a SnapBack that has a simple design like a fitted hat and that they're only
Good for the ridiculous designs like the chimpBA has

No one wears fitteds anymore, it's not 2007

>wearing any sort of cap
wew

>wearing any sort of watch
whewww

I would prefer getting fitteds for simple designs like MLB hats and one/two tone front logos with no other bullshit (side logos, wordmark, etc)
Doesn't mean that simple snapback designs are bad, it's just that snapbacks are more suited to meme designs like pic related

this year's draft designs are pretty bad i'll admit thanks to >new era

baseball fitted hats with a small curve are the best hats ever

everything else is just low tier garbage poverty crap

>this thread

dont you realize this is silly?

you're literally saying that a hat having an adjustable band on the back or not lends it to being a better "fit" for certain types of designs on the front of it

i just want to get a hat with my team's logo on it. no weird designs or colors, just their normal on-field logo. and i get it as an adjustable hat vs fitted because it gives me more freedom and comfort with different haircuts and even different temperatures (i like wearing my hat looser when it's hot out)

its really too bad hats have come down to this

>tfw black people started buying oversized hats so they made sizes for my big head

>to to baseball game with french friend
>talks about how he doesn't like fitted caps because you get baseball caps for the authenticity
What did he mean by this?

>he doesn't wear New Era On-Field Performance Technology(R)
Sad desu

>Not wearing a baseball cap
>Not folding the brim into a 90 degree angle

You shitback cunts are all the fucking same, You're all a bunch of fucking massive headed idiotic subhumans

>he doesn't wear $70 supreme 6 panels hats

I mean do want to lose your virginity or what?

>He doesn't wear a bucket hat for maximum A E S T H E T I C S

does a snapback have a whole at the back?

Snap backs are white trash nigger tier.

Fitted caps say a man has discernible taste and is of considerable standing.

I only wear a hat in the winter to keep my ears warms, normally something like a beanie or knitted hat.

WTF are you talking about
All the flat rim hats are fitted
Only blacks and latinos collect a million hats and they're all fitted
Casual white person going to a baseball game or playing baseball has one that snaps in the back

> not wearing an obey snapback

> 2017
>differentiating how a hat makes you upstanding vs a nig based in an adjustable band on the back

only cunts wear either

Why not both?

Senior year of HS I was a huge nerd for wearing old hats, freshman year of college I got compliments all the time for them. Funny how that stuff goes

Were you a HS senior and college freshman around the time of 2010-2012?

Exact same thing happened to me. Freshman in college in 2010, got made fun of for my old-style snapback hat, like I was a grandpa. Sophomore year of college, people wanted to know where i got my dope snapback

Weird thing was that I wasn't even buying snapback vs fitted. I just wanted a hat with my team's logo and I found the snapback brand new at Ross or something for $5

Damn, my freshman year of college was 2011. I fucking knew this had to be a more widespread thing. I usually picked up hats in Goodwills or other thrift stores, they used to be a goldmine for them

Yeah 2010-2012 was like the exact time where fitted vs snapback hats became a thing. I still don't give a fuck.

I usually go on eBay instead of thrift stores though. Seems like every 3-4 years I like to change the hat I have, but now I only get "snapbacks" because I like the freedom they give

But I only buy hats that are basically identical to my team's real hat, no crazy colors or designs or anything

>Why do people do stuff that I don't?

The only acceptable hat is a trilby. Baseball caps are fedora tier.

i could care less about fitted vs snapback
people who keep stickers on their hats are degenerate