>The Empire Strikes Back
>Star Wars
>Return of the Jedi
>Rogue One
>The Force Awakens
>Revenge of The Sith
>Clone Wars
>The Phantom Menace

Is this the 100% correct, nomeme,list? Like even if you have a "sweet spot" for one of the films, you'd have to agree that from a pure objective "filmmaking" standpoint this list is correct. Only thing you could argue is if whether rogue one should be over return of the jedi, but i'll have to rewatch them both before i decide.

This is probably the general opinion of most people outside of turbo autists on either side of the political spectrum who thinks a film should be rated higher or lower because it has a diverse cast.

Yes

Wrong.

3 and 4 should be at the top of that list because from the "Objective filmaking standpoint" you're talking about, thoes are the only star wars films that tell a complete story in and of themselves and don't require any other film to lean on to tell that story. Your list is trash.

flip TPM with CW and that is a perfect list

>they carved out my brains and filled it with MOUSE CUM

manlet shill kike bitch

Revenge of the Sith, for all its shittiness, was still much better and far more interesting than A Force Awakens. Other than the list is solid.

I'd rank R1 even below ROTS. You could also make an argument that ROTS was better than TFA.

Otherwise fine.

Swap Revenge with TFA and the list will be objectively correct.

I'd switch TFA and R1, but that's it

>The Empire Strikes Back
Small gap
>Star Wars
>Return of the Jedi
Huge gap
>Rogue One
>Revenge of The Sith
Gap
>Attack of the Clowns
>The Phantom Menace

"b-but mu The Force Awakens "
Remakes do not count.

V>IV>R1>VI>VII>I>III>II

objectively best order.

Tfa is pure shit. Id watch tcw a 1000 times before seeing tfa again, and tcw is shit too

desu it's a close call between clone wars and the phantom menace. I kinda wanna rate phantom buttom because of baby anikan, but man come to think of it hayden christensen is maybe worse in the clone wars

I'd put Phantom before Revenge (too much edge and dark in RotS for me) and Revenge before Clones (if you mean Attack of the Clones), but other than that I agree.

Haven't seen R1 yet, and I need to let TFA sit a few more months/years to form a final opinion on it.

>Empire
>A New Hope
>ROTJ
>Rogue One
Gap
>ROTS
>TFA
Gap
>TPM
Great Gap of Disappointment and Sand
>Diarrhoea from a man dying of dysentery
>AOTC

Who the fuck lists Rogue One with the mainline movies?

The undisputed objective ranking is:
5 > 4 > 3 > 6 > 1 > 2 > 7

Revenge of the Sith was objectively better than Force Awakens

Phantom is mostly FUN, mixed in with some boring-ass shit about midichlorians, pedo cultists abducting a third-world child, and the space UN.

Clones is literally Oh Shit, How Do I Make Movies Again?: The Motion Picture.

100% correct

Clone Wars is worse than TPM

ESB>ANH>ROTJ>>>TFA>R1=ROTS>TPM>AOTC

I love you guys but your exaggerated hatred of TFA is kinda retarded.

R1 is between prequels and originals, but more to the original because it's Disney after all and therefore plebical.

>stop memeing
I am not. Prequels are objectively better movies of Star Wars, anyone knows it except basement dwellers.

I personally like TFA and rogue one more than RotJ but yea

I love that this real, 100% official Star Wars movie that was theatrically released during the long lull between the prequels and disney saga is so unbelievably fucking bland and forgettable that nobody ever talks about it. I have seriously never ever, in the hundreds of star wars threads that I've seen pass through this shithole seen anyone mention this movie. I doubt that any living, breathing human being that currently lives on the planet Earth remembers a single thing about this tripe.

I had a gf (once). We used to watch it in bed together before/after fucking because SW was one of the few mutual interests we had. Deep-dicking her was another.

1. Empire Strikes Back
2. Star Wars
3. The Force Awakens
4. Return of the Jedi(theatrical version)
5. Rogue One
6. Phantom Menace
7. Return of the Jedi(most recent special edition)
8. Revenge of the Sith
9. Holiday Special
10. Caravan of Courage
11. Attack of the Clones
12. Clone Wars

4>5>3>6>7>1>2

Star Wars is very overrated