Why does alex jones not get enough media attention when he drops straight truth bombs?

Why does alex jones not get enough media attention when he drops straight truth bombs?

Is it because he talks about hard truths like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=6KalX0MJ5hQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
youtube.com/watch?v=ONZA9gjE9y8
youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this bill hicks best performance?

Ive never been so WOKE
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

This nigger has been fighting the globalists since he was a teenager. Alex Jones is the one true hero of mankind and I support him 100%. Just popped my daily fix of Super Male Vitality and now I'm ready for another day fighting the Infowar

This is the first time I've ever actually seen and heard him speak. Is this a joke? Honestly, is there such a huge following because of comedic irony or do people genuinely see something in this retardation?

Is Alex, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Mainstream media is a tool for the globalists. Alex Jones only speaks the rush and sells water filters so of course they wont give him any attention.

>...speaks to the algorithms in our brains...

It's like a GTA radio host. I can't imagine what's actually going on in that head. I'm no liberal but Jesus christ

>I can't imagine what's actually going on in that head.
it's this thing called cocaine

confirmation bias, take of all the bullshit he said the things that "happened" under his scope and you got it.
Also ignore everything wrong he said.
Sage and move on, this is just more shit and tv has enough of it.

I've never felt more embarrassed for another human being as the time listened to Jones try to interview Noam Chomsky
Jones was bombastic and incoherent and trying to bombard Chomsky with questions too fast to answer
And then the worst happened
When it was all over and Chomsky had signed of, Jones went off on a rant about how terrible he was
Couldn't ask him about those things
Had to wait until he was gone

What is some redpill kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw

He's the best!

He's a clown, merchant and disinfo shill but I love him anyway.

>produced and directed by Jews

Alex is ten times the man Noam ever was, he doesn't need you to feel sorry for him. in fact, he'd probably feel sorry for you if he ever met your pathetic ass.

Look like his head is going to explode. Does he ever sleep or does he think sleeping is also a globalists conspiracy.

>According to director Richard Donner, Mel Gibson improvised the opening scenes in which his character expounds his conspiracy theories to a succession of passengers.

They Live
Fight Club
JFK
Wag the Dog
The Matrix
Starship Troopers
Z
Network
Duck You Sucker

This movie is really hilarious now Sup Forums exists.

can you handle this kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

Has alex done DMT?

Nice job Sup Forums you falseflagged again

Alex and Rogan should do shows together more often, they're basically soulmates

Typical 'redpill' retort

No information, no argument, no point. Just schoolyard shit talking

The globalist really broke him didn't they?

>Alex is ten times the man Noam ever was
What has Jones done to organise anti war protests, draft resistence, dictators supported and democracies overthrown and genocides carried out by the American government, brought Timorese refugees to American news rooms to try to get the press to interview them about the atrocities Indonesia was carrying out with Washingtons total support

Jones do anything like that?
No.
He sells vitamin supplements.

You have to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=ONZA9gjE9y8

youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ
>infowars using the terms 'aids skrillex' and 'carl the cuck'

>They Live
liberal tear jerker condemning the Reagan years
>The Matrix
The Wachowski """"""""""""sisters""""""""""""
>Starship Troopers
Liberals whining about war

You do realize it's an act right? Two black guys had a show in the same studio he did during his public access television days and they ate and talked together a lot.

>Two black guys had a show in the same studio he did during his public access television days and they ate and talked together a lo

....... and?

looks like a fat Kevin Spacey

They actually said he was a decent dude but didn't want to call him out on the bullshit because that's how Alex Jones makes a living.

fucking hell man, not only did you take my obvious shitposting seriously, you also typed out a whole paragraph to refute my ridiculous claim. try to remember where you are before you decide to take something so ridiculous as a sincere opinion.

:^)

pretty sure he's saying they frequently saw Alex when he wasn't putting on his act for the camera and said that he's just a normal dude when he's not filming his show. the whole crazy tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist is just the character he plays cause it sells apparently.

>Jokes on them I was only pretending

I know it's an anonymous site but do you not genuinely feel embarrassed? You should

Contradicts what Joe Rogan and people on his podcast who know Alex personally have been saying. According to them, he's always intense as fuck.