CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

PREV:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1eXRXL0nkk
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/16/howard-stern-gun-control-will-make-orlando-attack-easier-next-time/
onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-million-anti-trump-ad-campaign
cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/anti-donald-trump-movement-75-million-lost/index.html
fox40.com/2016/03/24/how-67-million-failed-to-stop-trump/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-million-counting-anti-trump-ads-airwaves/story?id=37752543
newsmax.com/politics/anti-trump-pac-raises-8-million/2016/04/20/id/725009/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/07/anti-trump-train-millions-attack-ads/81432178/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
jungefreiheit.de/kultur/medien/2016/facebook-sperrt-schwulenportal-nach-islamkritik/
youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90
youtube.com/watch?v=U-6dWsQMkDE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyaSPxNidLLuxQRIGMUUFi_6s8xLoBYxO
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/10/incredible-ideological-broadcast-from-londons-new-muslim-mayor-threatening-the-u-s-a/
youtube.com/watch?v=kHU1HrhW65c
youtube.com/watch?v=ibmaiIGr56w
youtube.com/watch?v=sWFLF-CY-Eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOOVEMENT

obligatory

This is a movement.
AWOOVMNENT

Reminder that Trump advocated for the murder of civilians in the Middle East.

Same moral standard as the terrorists!

youtube.com/watch?v=I1eXRXL0nkk

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/16/howard-stern-gun-control-will-make-orlando-attack-easier-next-time/

Trump continues to crater in polls! Hehe.

When's the rally?

Have you guys seen my new meme? It's called *le awoo face* and it's the catgirl who supports Trump. It's funny because it's a chinese cartoon character, but it also supports a real world candidate. What a twist! What do you think of *le awoo face*?

Trump is a cuck with a tiny dick

Daily reminder

Threadly reminders:

Everything you need to know about Hillary's foreign policy is explained in pic related.

Every CTR shill has that same blood on their hands, for supporting her.

>Every CTR post = another drip, drip, drip of innocent blood stains their hands. Literally for nickels and dimes.

TRUMP IS A FUCKING NAZI

My brethren! As I said most Finns agree with me!

WHO HERE?! IT'S HOT

Would it be possible for Trump to swing Illinois, if he won every single county like Bruce Rauner did?

So when's Trump's Crooked Hillary speech?

Is there a way to block Finland?

Anyone else felt there's a gigantic information war against Trump this week?

It's like magnitude of attacks on Trump increased threefold in last few days

Oh hey, a new thread. Neat.

Wow, this cartoon just exposed you guys... I think it's time we went full radio silence so the good goys can't figure us out.

O shit reagen going lose better pack up boys.

weather only suitable for lizards and I'm not even in Texas

Nevermind, i found the option.

Can Trump compete?

What the fuck? How come I can't filter trips anymore?

>88

Its possible but unlikely, I think he'd have a better shot if he absorbed more of the black vote from Clinton which he seems well on his way of doing.

Friendly reminder to ignore shills.

onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-million-anti-trump-ad-campaign
cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/anti-donald-trump-movement-75-million-lost/index.html
fox40.com/2016/03/24/how-67-million-failed-to-stop-trump/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-million-counting-anti-trump-ads-airwaves/story?id=37752543
newsmax.com/politics/anti-trump-pac-raises-8-million/2016/04/20/id/725009/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/07/anti-trump-train-millions-attack-ads/81432178/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

He probably could. Once he destroys Crooked Hillary in the debates anything is possible.

What do you have against me and my fellow Finnish people?

You can Filter flags with 4chanX.

>be gay
>get shot by muslim
>be gay
>critizise islam
>get banned on facebook

Wow, Germany is truly great.

jungefreiheit.de/kultur/medien/2016/facebook-sperrt-schwulenportal-nach-islamkritik/

For burgers

>gay site on Facebook posted Islamcritic article
>get banned because of it because it might hurt muslim feelings

Not bad

Where do you think you are?

youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90

yeh just did that.

Want to have fun with the gun control shills?

Add things like this to their threads, then ask the OP why they hate POC, etc.

>youtube.com/watch?v=U-6dWsQMkDE

There are a bunch of these videos on YouTube:

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyaSPxNidLLuxQRIGMUUFi_6s8xLoBYxO

It sometimes completely derails their threads, if you press them on it. Lulz can be had, while doing the right thing.

Holy fuck... Finns are now shitposters.....

How can Straya and Cancuck even compete?

It's all good, Rasmussen says it's only 5%.

Romney in a landslide!

Is the constant shilling and successful new media narrative that white racism and guns caused the pulse shooting blackpill blackpilling anyone else?

Forgot pic

qt hq awoo

The left will just say they are not real gays and that "real gays" are mulsim allies

nothing disrupts the discussion of Trump in Trump general more successfully than anime. i know 4chin is weeb central but anime on Sup Forums was a rarity until these generals began shopping hats on everyone's waifu

it degrades the threads and there's plenty going on right now that could be discussed. anyone who avatarfags with anime is a manchild

It's their superior memetics. We can't even comprehend

You would need a big wall Paco.

>Finnish flag hive mind
Kek, that is some kind of Australian level of shitposting

awoo is a forced meme posted mostly by hillary shills. awoo spam disrupts the generals.

Possibly, but we still need to consider that Hillary might rig the election in her favor like W did.

Wow so this was the shilling you guys were talking about
Yeah, I'd definitely say its pretty bad

this
i completely agree with you

awooposters are cancer

Fuck you shill, you don'd deserve a (You)

Seriously, what the fuck.... Finns are now shitposters. I see them everywhere in Sup Forums shitting on threads.

topkekekeke poor newfags giving them (You)'s 24/7.

The latest Rasmunssen poll that has Clinton +5. Here is the highlights from Rasmussen own explanation [1]:

> A new national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Clinton with 44% support to Trump’s 39%.

Exactly as you say

> Fourteen percent (14%) still prefer some other candidate, and four percent (4%) remain undecided.

The undecided alone can flip these numbers, not to say the "other candidate" voters

> Clinton moved to a 42% to 38% lead last week after wrapping up her party’s nomination by winning the California Democratic primary. The two had been in a virtual tie prior to that.

4% boost, probably from the Sanders voters

> Trump’s support has remained frozen around the 40% mark in surveys since late April.

Not bad, considering he is still weathering the whole la Raza judge controversy

> Among voters who consider the mass murders in Orlando, Florida this past weekend primarily a terrorist attack, Trump leads Clinton 64% to 16%.
> Clinton posts an 83% to four percent (4%) lead among those who see the killings as chiefly a gun control issue.

Now these two factors explain why people are focusing so hard on terrorism vs. homophobia. It can flip the election

> The former secretary of State now earns the support of 83% of her fellow Democrats, while Trump has the backing of 73% of Republicans.
> That’s a 10-point jump in Democratic support for Clinton from last week. Trump’s GOP support has not changed.

Again, confirming that the jump for Clinton in the polls come from Sanders camp, it is the clinching nomination boost and also the Obama endorsement boost.

Trump still have a lot of room for grow among the republicans, let's see how future endorsements plays out.

Also, with 3% error margin the result on this poll is a virtual tie, proper charts will come later.

[1] rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
>over 2 million views
Keep up the good work, needs more RT and shares, Killary has no clue who she's letting in the country.

Hi shill

Yiu're way too obvious

AWOOGA

Stupid Fredposter.

To all here, remember, Dems just literally sacrificed the gays for muslims. Repeat, the libs have sacrificed the gay vote for muslims.

So what are the odds of a proper chimpout in Dallas tonight? Any Texasfags know?

Reminder that Trump doesn't know what a nuclear triad is, or what's the difference between Hamas and Hezbollah.

Literally a JOKE of a candidate.

If it makes you feel better, I filter the proxyfinn manually. I have no other flags than Turkroaches filtered

not to mention that all wolfgirls have a penis unless stated otherwise. I cant believe the amount of homosexuals that post that gay shit here.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/10/incredible-ideological-broadcast-from-londons-new-muslim-mayor-threatening-the-u-s-a/

>mfw when I donated 25 bucks to Pro-Trump Non-Shill superpac Committee for American Sovereignty

Just doing my part, lads.

>Wow so this was the shilling you guys were talking about

Yeah, CTR got back from lunch a little while ago. Really low grade stuff today, IMHO.

The DNC playbook being leaked probably has them scrambling a bit.

Not likely. He won a midterm governor election by less than 4 points. That state is going blue in a national election.

Eh, you get used to it man. Say, any news over in India about Trump at all? Besides that awesome birthday thing those Indians did for trump.

>Trump gets BTFO
>People report on him getting BTFO
>Shilling

reminder that out-of-context headlines are not real

Also, even with all the biased polls, the polls show a virtual tie or a very small edge for HIllary.

This chart:

> Contains RCP data from 2015-10-01 to 2016-06-14

> Assumes a healthy 2.5% margin of error, as opposed to the most likely 4%

Here is how to read the chart

> Dark red = Trump worst result, poll minus error
> Dark red + Light red = Trump result as shown on RCP
> Dark red + Light red + Light blue = Trump best result, poll plus error

As opposed to Hillary:

> Dark blue = Hillary worst result, poll minus error
> Dark blue + Light blue = Hillary result as shown on RCP
> Dark blue + Light blue + Light red = Hillary best result, poll plus error

Crossing the 50% line means the candidate has better poll result than the opponent.

Considering the margin of error (even ignoring the biased polls) the situation is too close to call and a lot better than the slump Trump had in March 2016.

top fucking kek this is the worst shilling attempt I've witnessed the whole day.

Talking about AWOO R SHILLS is derailment

cut the shit and deal with the 25 posts per 300

What a cuck

Syria is an important part of the nuclear triad, 2bh

As opposed to the people who want to start a war with Russia.

Trumpcoin has a new Developer!

We just weeded out this one guy that was constantly selling, making the market unstable.

Now is an incredibly good time to buy, and I'm still in the green!

Listen for yourself you fucking idiot, and try to defend why this clueless moron should be the commander-in-chief?

youtube.com/watch?v=kHU1HrhW65c

I made a meme called "trumpball". It is about Trump and how awesome he is. What a ball! Does /Pol like Trumpball?

(cont)
also related: youtube.com/watch?v=ibmaiIGr56w

>Finns are so desperate for cash they shitpost Chinese picture forums

Putin said one nice thing about Trump, and he's already sucking Russia's dick.

They're going to fuck you in the ass.

Dallas fags post some pictures of the people at the rally. Are there protesters? How many people there so far.

>want to come to /trumpgen/ to banter with my bros and get the latest news
>can't enjoy it because shills are going apeshit

Will it be like this for the rest of the election? I think I might take a break from Sup Forums until then

hm......

Reminder about awooposters

TrumpOP speaks about awoos and the general

google enabled their specialized markov chain shillbots that can generate comprehensive posts in natural language

ignore them

Here's another! This is the kind of "meme magic" that the Trump campaign needed! Wouldn't you agree /Pol?

>tfw minions are banned and cancerous awoo posters roam free

Threadly reminder that if you think awoo is cute or funny, you are an autistic manchild. It's seriuosly pathetic. Can you imagine showing someone the folder on your hard drive full of little cartoon girls? Obviously you have no shame and probably have little social awareness. That's why you're all pathetic virgin neck beards who are only friends with other autists.

Finally, TrumpOP endorses awoos.

THE LATEST NEWS IS THAT TRUMP IS TANKING IN POLLS

ARE YOU ENTERTAINED?

don't respond.
don't acknowledge.

don't be a shill enabler

>Burger with a Finn proxy shitposting along with some gypsy
>Newfags with Jeb! mindsets don't even bother filtering shills
Every night I ask myself

Is anyone else going to be in Dallas? I'm here in Oaklawn so I was thinking of headed over.

Here is another imam talking about gays, liberals will be highly triggered by this: youtube.com/watch?v=sWFLF-CY-Eg

that's exactly what they want, don't fall for it

Defend this Trump posters! Pro tip: You can't!

>I can't handle opposing opinions
>time to run away like a bitch
Sup Forums BTFO. We win.

Trump is a racist but that doesn't matter because He's Gonna Win Bigly!

I'm about to be on my way to the Trump Rally! They're shutting down traffic on the street of the venue right now. Apparently Protesters will be delivered by BUS around 5 PM (3 hours from now).

Can't wait! MAGA