There are people posting on Sup Forums right now who unironically have not been to at least 5 different countries

There are people posting on Sup Forums right now who unironically have not been to at least 5 different countries

Every state in these United States is basically a different country. Travelling is overrated.

I have only been to 6 russian cities in total.
Travelling is extremely expensive, abroad and inside the country likewise. Those 6 trips were all paid by the university. I wouldn't be able to afford those on my own.

I went to three and it's definetely not my thing

Every fylke in Norway is basically a different country. Traveling is overrated.

I've been to 3, Norway, Sweden and Iceland.
The south is too hot for me so I won't visit there and I don't have much interest in traveling in general.

I've never been outside my country

Most of those people are probably American. I've only been to France and Spain. Never even been to Canada even though I've been living in Washington for over three years now. That's a real failure on my part tbqh.

What draws you to Sup Forums?

>tfw I only left my state once at 18 and probably will never visit another country

I've been in Portugal, Morocco, France(Morocco), United Kingdom and Belgium(Morocco).

It's the only board I like and have ever liked.

>England
>Netherlands
>Czech Republic
>Poland
>Vatican City
Yup, that's five different countries :)

i've never been abroad

It definitely has a patrician feel to it, somehow. My first board was Sup Forums in '07 and I'm still there daily for some reason, even though I prefer Sup Forums in every possible way. I have no idea why.

Hugs?
Hugs.

I forgot that United Kingdom(Pakistan)

I don't even have a passport.

>Every state is basically a different cunt!!!!!
Can other Burgers please stop spouting this meme, it's so embarrassing and wrong. Sure we have somewhat differing landscapes/food/accents in some areas, but so does basically every fucking country. Countries like Italy and Spain have like 5 times the amount of regional variation that we have and in only a fraction of our size.

Never left the country
I'm like 40 miles from France as well never been there either

thanks Ivan.