Why do we hate this album again?

Why do we hate this album again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XEMpI2PjNQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like it. Looking forward to whatever they put out this year.

it sucks

it's comparable to numerous albums but OMG look at that #pinkcover

The post-rock tracks are complete shit.

pure gimmick

numerous albums such as?
yoou better not say alcest or someshti

Do we? It's one of my favorite albums of all time.

cause this was better
youtube.com/watch?v=XEMpI2PjNQ0

Because it became a Sup Forums meme. Once an album reaches meme status on Sup Forums it means you either have to love it irrationally or hate it irrationally.

alcest

>yea cuz Sup Forums rules what you think

M E
E M
E

R A
P

Bad music.

It's gay

Metalheads are critical of it because it is indie kids invading their scene.

Musically it's a good album, but it honestly took me a long time to appreciate, just because its sunny tone feels so off for black metal.

Maybe because of conventional expectations, I do prefer the album after it. As for the blackgaze thing, I honestly enjoy Oathbreaker, Alcest, Woods of Desolation, An Autumn for Crippled Children, Alrakis, Vaura, and Trna a lot more.

Sup Forumstants probably just reflexively dislike it because of overexposure.

Inferior to Mammal.

Oh yeah, cause “real metal” doesn’t have any gimmick. That’s why they paint their faces like fucking clowns

soy-metal

It's metal for people who don't like metal. Or metal for people in the hardcore scene.

I think it is an album that bridges together different groups of people. And it is truly unique in its sound and aesthetic. How fans of black metal could hate it, I don't know. It is something different to the old tired path. If you hate it just because it's a meme you probably let other people decide your music taste anyway.

/thread

All metal is bad

also check em

I don't give a shit what Sup Forums thinks, but you'd have to be an idiot or newfag not to realized that once an album reaches a certain popularity on Sup Forums it becomes extremely polarizing. Your reading comprehension sucks m8

its boring for what it is. there are a lot better albums in the same vain.

well, dude, that's implicit. now I have to name every gimmick shit in the genre to say this shit is gimmick

true. but why these threads giving it attention what Sup Forums thinks then

This

misleading album art

not really though

that cover art fits perfectly tho

No it doesn't, "tho".

Should we call it pink metal?

why should we like it again?

It's good.