RIP

Britain is finished because of you mentally ill conservatives. This will be the nail in the coffin for brexit. RIP Britain

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/OfficialBritainFirst/likes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If this guy was really a Brexit supporter, then why do this now when his side is leading in the polls with a week to go? Anybody with half a brain would realize this would be used against the Brexit side, and would help Remain.

This has to be either a lone nut job who just happened to snap at the worst possible time, or a false flag, anything else doesn't make sense.

#NotAllBrexiters

'ello 'ello 'ello...wats all this then guvnor?
Britain First hooligan did this huh?
>false flag written all over it

How come the thumbnail is the same size as the clicked picture? That a little strange don't you think?

The fuck happened?

its an image for ants

There's no proof he was a brexiteer, some muslim made a false claim that he shouted "Britain First!" but later redacted it. After killing the MP, the guy attacked some random elderly man in the street.

Yes, I guess that makes sense.

>implying that she's going to be to only one.

Sorry, expect more.

you ain't no muslim bruv

Should have been David Cameron. I see no point trying to kill some unimportant woman. Maybe it isn't political and people just overblown this.

ikr? how am I suppsed to masturbate to this?!

I thought guns were banned in the UK. How did this happen??

if you kill your enemies, they win

The woman in the pic, an anti Brexit got shot and is severely wounded

The shooter has been reported to scream "Britain First" after shooting her

1 post by this ID

A man shot her multiple times while simultaniously stabbing her. Shooting and stabbing at the same time while yelling Britan first (allegedly) which witnesses actually say didn't happen

and they will reply:
>that's because the Brexit camp is full of retarded hateful violent white males

If you kill dumbasses there are less dumbasses or is it collateral damage for greater goal.

Sorry guys but it's normie news.

Brits, how much impact will this on the referendum realistically?

Guns aren't banned. I live a 3 minute walk away from a gun shop. I could get one fairly easily.

We just have stricter regulation.

We've also only had 2 mass shootings in the 25 years ive been alive as opposed to yours being every other week

>no guns
>cameras everywhere
>people still getting shot

feeling more secure, britcucks?

Now we can forget this leaving EU nonsense

Hi Angela

We're not leaving

Why is there some idiot making this point in every thread. Thanks pal we get your point

You don't have negative rights. It's not about the guns themselves, it's about the place of the citizen relative to the state.

It has been spun in the direction of an pro-brexit attack.

Even if it had nothing to do with that, by the time it becomes clear the referendum has already been held. It's in only a fucking week.

It's over.

>There's no proof he was a brexiteer, some muslim made a false claim that he shouted "Britain First!" but later redacted it. After killing the MP, the guy attacked some random elderly man in the street.
Yeah! I can see it know sjw will run with that. This unfortunately will only add to there rhetoric of crazed white men killing women. I wonder what Laurie Penny is saying now.

Someone put a smug hand on this

For the lulz

>(((Europe)))

A week of media coverage

-1% for Leave

I hate to say itsnothing.jpg but overall the momentum won't be stopped

What will happen, however, is a 48-hour continuous news cycle of
>muh mental illness
>muh Britain First isn't fascist, i swear
>here are some tweets from some retards
>Cameron failed this man because of his untreated mental illness
>Daily Fail runs with 10 identical articles about MPs being murdered

Meanwhile a native British mother was murdered in broad daylight by a nutter with a grudge. Nobody will pay attention to this and instead all eyes will be on the politicians.

Comfy

That dumbshit deserved to die

never trust a state with yellow stars on the flag

This sounds so fake. Brexit winning with a week to go and some guy kills a lefty while declaring his political position. Well, R.I.P Brexit. You tried but they were never going to let you leave.

Ow the edge.

Why?

>Meanwhile a treatorous Jewess mother was put out of her misery in broad daylight by brave man and true Brit with love in his heart for his people.

fify

Before a few hours ago you didn't even know who she was

When you lump the entire population into "yes," "no," or "dunno," you will naturally get geniuses and idiots supporting every answer for their own reasons

"And nothing of value was lost."

Look, I understand you are trying to do your job but your job isn't here.

This is the first time I have unironically thought an attack was a false flag

Oh GOD
OH GOD

I'M PUTTING ON MY RAPE BOOTS.
I'M HEADED FOR ENGLAND.
FICKI FICKI FOREVER!

no everyone in leave is intelligent and calm unlike those remain chumps

All women deserve to die. Make america gay again

frankly i dont care about britain i got gas

but i might pass wind in your general direction if you ask nicely enough

ow my tummy hurts how do i stop this

Same. Finally broke my Steal Beams cherry. There is no fucking way this crazy person seriously yelled "Britain First!"

pls take my money and give me refugees, it feels like getting pegged by my wife who cucks me for bbc daily. #strongerin

so intelligent and calm that they murder people in the streets and have mental illness. Don't want to be associated with these brexit nutcases anymore desu, i'm done

this, but would a government kill its own

The British had ONE JOB they had to do in order to uncuck themselves... then they fuck it all up letting some nationalist literally kill their chances.

Aw man I wish I got paid like you guys.

its not over

All you have to do is get someone to kill 2 persons while screaming long live the EU or something like that

No Masonic Transgender hoax here! People do that with their hands all the time.

From what I can gather, the only person to report Britain first was said. Was a Muslim shopkeeper who was not in the area at the time. But got back to his shop before the reporters showed up.

Only 2-3 photoshoots of her, including this one. No tweets about her.

Shut your mouth!
Brexit will happen , you hear me!?
We have to leave!!!! It's now or never!
REEEEEEEEE

You do know that major currencies are traded hundreds of thousands of times per second, and the exchange rate responds almost immediately to major news, no?

more like that's how fast markets react. Wouldn't shock me if sterling shot up 10-20 minutes after the death.

better support the side who is installing false flags for their propaganda, are u even remotely intelligent

Lots of people died today but they didn't get into the news. It doesn't mean they weren't just as important as a Labour politician. That said may she rest in peace, though I doubt I would get similar sympathy and respect, that's the difference between me and the left.

The shooter is clearly in need of help and I do not condone, approve or encourage that type of behaviour. There's a reason we don't have violent civil wars any more and that is because we have the vote. Air your grievances that way, by voting out those you don't like, it doesn't have to get violent anymore. #Brexit

Not a chance. This tragic incident strengthens my resolve to Leave next Thursday. #Brexit

Criminals don't care about the law. Only the law abiding suffer. Keep that 2nd amendment and protect yourselves Ameribro's.

It won't happen now m8

Jesus Christ Britain. When will you guys do something about all this gun violence?
Think of the children.

That's what I thought, wouldn't this just cause brexit supporters to want to leave more? This also screams false flag, how coincidental this should happen so close to the vote

Check out the BBC's facebook page

HOLY SHIT

The "Britain first" narrative is set in stone, every 16 year old and 30 year old Muslim man is pushing it hard

This country is fucked, I repeat, completely fucked

And you know what? it deserves it, I can't wait to see this country burn, praise Allah that it may come soon

16 year old girl*

The page is full of teenage girls and Muslim men saying it was a white man and that Muslims are not bad and that we're hypocrites

Go look at it, wow

>Go look at it, wow
nah, i'm ok m8.
stop telling me to go look at the bbc facebook page you fucking shill.

What's the problem?

Leave is leading by like 7 points you dolt. Nothing is going to happen. We've fucking won. The UK is leaving. The EU will collapse. Trump will win.

Every Leftist will scream and cry and scratch impotently and try to shill on Sup Forums to cover up for their failure, like they always do. I will bathe in their impotent rage.

The sweet fragrance of summer

kikebook.com/OfficialBritainFirst/likes

Its growing. Massive amount of message likes and a steady growth of page likes.

I'm very hopeful not enough idiots change their mind because some irrelevant MP dies. I mean if someone had previously thought of leaving EU then what does this death change on that? Do people believe they might have just as well killed her themselves or that they disgrace her memory by voting leave EU?

The fuck does this even have to do with Brexit?
Remember that time bigger immigrants killed soldiers? But oh it's okay you forgot that already.

She got what she deserved and I applaud this man. Who knew there were still britcucks with a pair of stones?

But yeah, it was a dumb thing to do right before the vote.

>be British
>get shot

>Someone with a family deserved to be murdered because they hold different views to me

Seek help.