youtube.com/watch?v=TpK4M41QEog
youtu.be/it0V7xv9qu0
breedingbutterflies.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/eb-76-6-213-217-2-1-1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=194ET-oyVW
youtube.com/watch?v=194ET-oyVW0
youtube.com/watch?v=XkKliB-Ye4A
youtube.com/watch?v=it0V7xv9qu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If a piece of media can be popular then its done things to make itself more accessible to a wider range which means it loses artistic merit.
The reality is: Popular = dogshit

Everyone knows this, kiddo

>STUNG by a bullet ant
>ants don't have stingers you retar-
Now I'm more fearful of the day when ants rise up.

>OW MY BALLS!

>a fucking ant

what a pussy

What a colossal fucking faggot, holy shit.

Exactly what I thought. I really thought they bit you with those big pinchers on their face.

Yep that's me

I think it's a parody video

>INSERT HORN HERE

ISIS videos don't get these kinds of views, and they cut peoples heads off.

what a fucked up world

Does this look fake as fuck to anyone else? I mean i guess it isnt because he literally shows the ant stinging him, but his reaction doesnt look real

This video was pushed by the youtube ranking system, this didn't happen naturally.

LA beast put on a whole glove of those fucks

The pain is unbearable.

>bullet ant
>doesn't even shoot him

DROPPED

I was expecting it to be a lot worse. LA Beast did it too and he was utterly fucked (though he did the whole hand glove thing)

Yeah, I don't think it's fake, but I think he's overplaying it a bit for the sake of views.

>youtube
>fake

Don't be silly bro.

Maybe you should see some videos of people getting stung by bullet ants.

youtube.com/watch?v=hjSheQ7LgJ4

>cutting some shit with a hot knife
>it's not even any kind of "experiment", just a demonstration
>20 million views

KINO?

lol you whti epeople i swear rofl

I got swarm by some kind of wasps a few months back. It felt like i was being shot at by an Uzi. 9 on the pain scale easy.

I know you're just memeing but the bullet ant has the number one ranking on the Schmidt pain index, it's been described as walking over flaming charcoal with a 3 inch nail embedded in your foot

>Is this wildlife kino?
Fake as fuck

Youtube is losing money, has been for a long time.

They are finally wising up and picking content they want to promote and make big. They changed the recommended video functions a month ago or so, this is why things like this are getting insane views so fast.

This dude is so overly dramatic. I want punch him.

I can't stop watching these videos, just what if I did [this] to [this] videos, like the experimental kid in me is just hooked

Meanwhile natives get stung by hundreds at a time and don't even flinch

How much of this is fake over acting?

It just feels fake because every video has the same structure

>I'm about get stung by [Something]
>[Something] is the Xth painful stung on the pain index
>Hookay I'm really nervous lets do it
>OH GOD IT HURTS OH GOD THE PAIN
>THE VENOM GOING THROUGH ME
>This was the [Something] But there's even stonger pain out there
>Next Episode, Same Formula

Im not 100 percent sure, but I think I read once that those ants are drugged so they cause less pain.

What a dumb motherfucking overacting retard

This retarded shit is meant for Americans

This motherfucker here gets stung by a much more painful thing and doesn't cry like a retarded kid
youtube.com/watch?v=8HOIQjILUBg&t=2s

what a pussy, check this one out:

youtube.com/watch?v=2NMNbr4z7eE

iirc they blow smoke on the ants before the ritual which makes them docile, or at least as docile as you could make a bullet ant

>that picture

Byron Bernstein?

>fucking himself up with whatever fucked up wildlife he can find to view whore
real nature kino
youtube.com/watch?v=TpK4M41QEog

youtu.be/it0V7xv9qu0

>not handling venomous Lonomia for entomological research
Lol

He could actually get stung, but the insects are drugged and then he films the "aftermath" part after he's been cured.

Fuck off shill, this shit is lame. It's just as bad as the American nature documentary pasta.

what am I looking at?

Social caterpillars with venomous urticating spines. Pic related is the burns

I described their life cycle
breedingbutterflies.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/eb-76-6-213-217-2-1-1.pdf

>Is this wildlife kino?
No, it's just Jackass in the wild. It just puts itself forward as "serious" nature documentary crap.

It's really just people wanting to see pain

Is that you?

It is me.
I do breed a lot of insects, mainly moths for research. Some of 2016:
youtube.com/watch?v=194ET-oyVW

Sorry for shilling here but this thread rustled me because despite the pain, the guy in OP's video is clearly overacting. I've seen people get fucked up by many things but never with so much noise

>Adrenaline junkie: the video

ant bullet is supposed to be the worst thing on earth

Why are these idiots nearly always Australian?

your link is missing a 0 at the end

i had subscribed to you long ago in another thread

That's subjective. Either way, Dendrocnide moroides is up there, and the point is this guy isn't crying or freaking like a massive retard to gain views.

I read somewhere that the natives have developed an immunity to the bullet ants sting

I do tend to sperg out in threads like these about insects
This one especially triggered me because the videos of the guy OP posted keep getting viral but really, this is overacting

They are just no white pussies lol

That rash, sweating, flushed face and tensed forearm didn't look fake

I hate this millennial tendency to cry fake the second anything doesn't fit perfectly with their naive expectations.

How's the suit coming along Buffalo Bill?

would you really doubt the genius minds that go to Sup Forums user?

I fucking despise moths, absolute faggots

fine I'll give it to (you)

>le bufallo bill meme

youtube.com/watch?v=194ET-oyVW0

Nature is the purest form is kino. Sup Forums should have realised this

You make money off of running a bug farm? How does that work?

youtube.com/watch?v=XkKliB-Ye4A

>Sup Forums hates Coyote because he is popular
Color me surprised.

>overreacts tremendously
>shitty, loud music
>20 fucking minutes for one sting

hate him already

congratulations, you're the kind of infantile retard that feeds them views and money

you and kids/teenagers

>make money
It costs me a shitload to do this.
I do earn a part of it back by giving entomology lessons though.

>money
companies feed them money

Why are people saying he's overacting? He seemed fairly composed to me given how painful those things are supposed to be, I'd be blubbering like a little bitch.

okay? that's sort of the point though? if you don't like it don't watch it

Gets stung by one fucking ant. Big deal. Put on the gloves, pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=it0V7xv9qu0

Why did he put water on his face and pretend to be sweaty ?

shut the fuck up, autist

THIS is how it should be done.

Please note the difference between overacting and objectively describing the pain Sup Forums.

calm down little angry man

source, holy fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=2NMNbr4z7eE

Pardon my ignorance but how do you teach entomology? You bring a bunch of specimens to class?

It really depends, it differs between professional and pretty casual

Casual are people who want butterflies for their birthday parties or photoshoots

Professional would be entomology students looking to learn more, microscopists that want a lecture about microscopy and Lepidoptera (so you show them the scales and genitals and details only visible through microscopes and explain about them), entomological societies etc.

Shit

Are you the user that breeds tarantulas?

Why are you pretending getting stung by fucking insects is some kind of serious science that requires proper proceudre? This shit is glorified jackass shit and done purely for entertainment value. Clearly the guy gettign 3 million views is doing an objectively better job at it than the guy getting 300 views.

Nope, I'm a moth autist mainly

I know Sup Forums has a resident mantis autist and several spider autists

I do tend to avoid /an/ though because they are sensitive faggots about everything.

Props to you my dude. Bugs fascinate me but I cant go near one unless it's behind glass.

See

The bullet ant sting is surely a horrible pain but he was definitely playing some of it up for the camera, he was still able to articulate himself pretty well and tell us facts about the toxin etc.

>Clearly the guy gettign 3 million views is doing an objectively better job at it than the guy getting 300 views.
wow

He's the same kind of retard that caused national geographic and discovery to pander with shows about aliens and bigfoot and mermaids

It's called episode structure and professionalism. Jesus, Sup Forums is retarded.

do you let the moths walk over your penis when it's erect?

I was shot by 7.26mm caliber rifle round in Iraq, specifically in the arm.

You feel a burning sensation at first and then the pain rwally kicks in. Worst pain any human can endure. After a while (assuming you get treatment and don't bleed out or get infected), your wound will get itchy. I'd say getting shot is the 2nd worse pain I ever experienced.

Typical, you probably have a normie pet like a dog

reaching really hard now, little man. The 3 million views video actually has more information and trivia about the ant than the 300 views video. Just because it also has more entertainment value and better production values doesn't mean it's automatically worse, you contrarian fuck.

they are cute! :3

i guess you immediately being so defensive means yes then?

The man is one proud example of a Aryan Superman.

get out Sup Forums

Yeah they get them high AF then wait a while for them to produce weak venom and then get to it. Apparently its only painful for a few moments then just numb.