ITT: post the best album you've literally never seen mentioned or posted on Sup Forums...

ITT: post the best album you've literally never seen mentioned or posted on Sup Forums. I'll make a list and listen through all of them in order over the next week or so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rHednjiiDtw
youtube.com/watch?v=nrqXxUHkxuo
youtube.com/watch?v=uue1io35msQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hx8LrtNHa1M
youtube.com/watch?v=jpfEmBJqLlA
youtube.com/watch?v=bioYs6oAD8g
youtube.com/watch?v=tuUy-qNmgYk
colourmusic.bandcamp.com/album/my-is-pink
youtube.com/watch?v=mRxu6w66VQE&t=147s
youtu.be/eaII5aSCoeA
youtu.be/m5RRDYPCuvA
youtube.com/watch?v=IqzwH0kkj4g
youtu.be/fPLkzskWmq8
youtube.com/watch?v=tbJTOcdoRPU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q92QibNpb0A
youtube.com/watch?v=aUxfnCfZOQg
youtube.com/watch?v=djLRO8wjdKw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kenny burrell and john coltrane :)

youtube.com/watch?v=rHednjiiDtw

youtube.com/watch?v=nrqXxUHkxuo

whoops forgot the link haha
youtube.com/watch?v=uue1io35msQ

also: check out van morrison moondance
youtube.com/watch?v=hx8LrtNHa1M

hope you enjoy!

there are so many interesting albums and artists i've never seen mu mention and none of them i'm thinking of are even particularly obscure. people really obsess over the most hyped albums from an artist and miss out on some really good shit too.

Also how tf is Sup Forums sleeping on this? Double disc album. There's a song about doing laundry, plenty of bird chirping, joyous laughter, a song where she pretty much just sings numbers, a short song about how lovely her son is. It's like artsy progressive mom rock and it's amazing. She's got a lot of stuff that sounds like nothing else out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=jpfEmBJqLlA

thanks for all the recs guys, keep em coming

i hope you enjoy it

Lighting bolt - fantasy empire

dub fx - everythinks a ripple

but make sure to watch this video first so you know how he makes his music, he explains it at the start
youtube.com/watch?v=bioYs6oAD8g
one of the most talented artists i have ever seen, he's incredible

It’s a shame how unknown this artist is. Please be patient with it’s cuteness it pays off
Also you might wanna try Adelieland by Handsomeboy Technique but i’ve seen him mentioned maybe twice.

i don't thin this i s 4 everyone but i like it :)) hope you do 2 OP

Le Loup
youtube.com/watch?v=tuUy-qNmgYk

and their 2009 album, Family

Colourmusic - My ___ is Pink colourmusic.bandcamp.com/album/my-is-pink
i couldnt find the full album on youtube, but its on bandcamp and you can listen to it for free. im friends with the frontman so im just going to shill it since im sure no one has ever heard of them on here. basically they do albums based on color.
first they did two EPs (red and yellow combined its their orange record)
then a pink album
then a purple album
upcoming album is blue
i linked the pink album, and i recommend trying the purple album as well "May You Marry Rich"

Swedish alt rock/synth pop
not for everyone, but this is one of my favourite albums of all time.
Not strange I never see it posted though, as no one outside of Sweden cares about Kent, but you can check it out

youtube.com/watch?v=mRxu6w66VQE&t=147s

drugs - a prescription for mis-america

youtu.be/eaII5aSCoeA

youtu.be/m5RRDYPCuvA

Used to run to this track. Dope

not close to as good as kent-kent
youtube.com/watch?v=IqzwH0kkj4g

Oh my god yes, this is definetly my favourite album of hers, the second cd is unbelievable. it's great.

They are great, I love Isola and well of course vapen och ammunition, it's a shame that they quit, but at least I got to see them when they came in my country in their final tour.

Check out Gone to Earth by David Sylvian, It's a damn shame people don't know about him, have seen some of his stuff from Japan once but his solo-material is great.

is this famous or something? i remember it from my childhood...

youtu.be/fPLkzskWmq8

Forgot the link
youtube.com/watch?v=tbJTOcdoRPU

youtube.com/watch?v=Q92QibNpb0A

David Syvian is amazing.

My man.
LTJ Bukem is also brilliant

Isola is the shit

I've never seen Now, Now posted. They're great
youtube.com/watch?v=aUxfnCfZOQg

Same story with Broder Daniel, they were so huge in Sweden but internationally unknown. Here is some more Swedish music history for you OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=djLRO8wjdKw

I've seen it posted on here twice in 2015 and thats how I found them. Also I think there was a thread last year talking about their single.

Essential mbmbam core

It's Robert Fripp and David Sylvian make an album together, alongside people such as Trey Gunn and Jerry Marotta and it's just as good as it sounds.