Studies social and political sciences at Cambridge

works for Oxfam, was national chair of the Labour Women's Network, was selected for her MP list on an "all women shortlist" to increase women quotas in parliament, lived on a houseboat, was married to an advisor to Gordon Brown.

And this is what should kill Brexit?

I'm not sure why you mentioned all that, her death won't affect the result and according to people who knew her she was a decent person, a great mother to two young children and a promising MP.
But seeing as you don't value human life, please kys.

>But seeing as you don't value human life

Yes, I don't value human life, at least not during the "media hype" phases of BS b-celebrities.

Our generation doesn't value human life at all, each day tens of thousands of kids die of hunger, disease and war... our society couldn't care less. But behold some SJW gets shot because she was extremely pro-refugee and pro-EU, both things that can destroy the lives of millions.

>works for Oxfam, was national chair of the Labour Women's Network, was selected for her MP list on an "all women shortlist" to increase women quotas in parliament

And nothing of value was lost.

You're lacking basic human empathy and emotional response. Please get your autism treated!

>woman
>human

Sure, roastie.

Brexiters are terrorists.

Hahahahahhahahahahaha

Dead Traitor!

Celebrate price for treason

>You're lacking an emotional response.

You're lacking an argument, roastie.

We however reply because we have experience with women. We know that women are parasitic entities and her being "on an all women shortlist to increase women quotas" proves exactly that point.

She's one parasite less.

>You're lacking basic human empathy and emotional response.

BS, I just say like it is. People care about this woman who has done more to destroy Europe and the UK than many others, but at the same time they couldn't care less about the billions of people who actually suffer - they just shrug their shoulders and say "moooar refugees should be let in".

She was killed, she was a person who took away from society, and did not add positively, at least on Sup Forums (politically incorrect) we should be allowed to say so.

>we have experience with women

>someone disagrees with me they must have autism

Just bite the bullet user

She was a moron, and worse a disgrace to England.

Violence will not be tolerated.

This voting nonsense must come to an end.

The only thing that will save Brexit now is if someone Allah Ackbars the Queen. It's ogre

>was selected for her MP list on an "all women shortlist" to increase women quotas in parliament
MGTOW GTFO

>Europe
How do you live in a continent but not a country?

Indeed, only wimps, manginas and virgins defend women. The more experience you have the more you know that they parasites.

Sounds like a perfect target

She was a mother too
;_;

She never did a days work in her life

Soon it will be all one.

never

Well they don't tweet

Am glad OP has pointed this out.

It's like she was groomed her entire life for a NWO position of power.

seriously lefty, go fuck off and die

People edgyness ITT goes beyond retardation
You must be really sad AND mentally diseased

Fuck off, Frenchie. Read the thread first, then come back.

There are people in this world who, through their actions, lead to suffering and wealth loss.

We as a society couldn't care less about the billions of people who suffer worldwide and the tens of thousands of kids dying each day. Why should we care about a person being killed who is at the forefront of those who contribute to suffering and deaths?

>moron

That's the issue. She wasn't. She was extremely clever, cunning and prone to snakery. Unfortunately for her she was also arrogant and disregarded the personal security advice all MPs get from the men with blurred faces.

A quizling, then. Unsurprising.

if you can't stand what this boards stands for, pls gtfo and stay bluepilled

f- level

I feel sorry for her kids. But she did a dangerous line of work. Think of all the sociologists and poly sci radicals who vilify people for not being sufficiently marginalized (ie white males). The attempts to censor, having them banned, fired, ridiculed for daring to have opinion that sways from the globalist narrative. The end result is a lot of angry frustrated people. It's simply blowback.

sorry I hurt you psychotic's feelings

I want a golden goose daddy buy me a golden goose

>She was extremely clever, cunning and prone to snakery.

She also took money for society, did not give anything back and contributed to the downfall of Europe, the UK and the world. Just like Cesar and you know what happened to Cesar, don't you?

Its uks 911

In a race war for the the survival of your people, is it justifiable to treat the police as your enemy in order to take their guns from them?

No mistakes only happy accidents.

Beautifully put. Thank you based Bernd, you delivered.

You didn't hurt anyone's feelings. You just exposed that you're a bluepilled idiot that doesn't belong here.

Fuck off you fucking shill

Thanks, Colt.