What happened? Was it real? I don't know what to think anymore

What happened? Was it real? I don't know what to think anymore...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-x1YuvUQFJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hated this show so much, it made me retroactively agree with all the anti-millenial articles that were coming out a few years ago.

I disliked it so much that I actually judge people who tell me it's a masterpiece (and I know that's a shitty thing to do). I could see myself literally getting into a bar-fight with someone who loved this show.

Leaden and sluggish with its own sense of self-importance, humorless to the point that it actually seemed like the show was a parody, peopled with some of the most horribly written characters

I have seen in a TV show, filled with new age, self-help wool gathering philosophy that you find in facebook posts, this show broke me.

Man, this show is why Trump won.

Did you finish it user? I need answers.

My brain is mush too, OP.
The guy up there ^ can go fuck himself, I have no idea what the fuck happened but it's still an amazing show.

Why did they plant the idea that this whole story might be a lie in the last episode? WHY?
>Here is this supernatural story in seven episodes and supernatural things still happen in the present plot, but lol it might not be true
wut

But why was the FBI guy in the house?

Serious question, Sup Forums. I finished episode four last night and I have absolutely no drive to finish this show because I found it so bad. Should I truck along or trust my gut on this one?

It's just eight episodes, you should finish it.

WHAT WAS THE BLACK GOO?

Sorry, must have missed that.

So is this "amazing" like Stranger Things was "amazing?"

Better than Stranger Things.

I'm joking. All these questions reminded me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=-x1YuvUQFJ0

Stranger things was a nice poo in a fancy hotel
The OA is explosive diarrhea in a festival portaloo

>its a lets pretend we don't know that weyland was cheap and hired a ragtag crew of idiots and that explains 90% of the character's doing stupid shit

I had the exact same feeling but I continued on and finished. I greatly regret this decision

>created by brit marling and that foreigner
whatever happens in the show doesn't mean anything, they're pseuds.

>humorless

why does every show need to make you separate your lips to be enjoyable?

HEY EVERYONE
IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT
YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP
LITERALLY NAZIS

this

That bitch is basically the female Shane Carruth. She only knows how to make stupid cheap sci-fi crap that appeal to reddit "nerds"

The books really seemed as though they had to have been planted by the FBI trauma counselor. But why didn't French question his pressence there? And why did French abruptly try to investigate, after all this time, Praire/Nina's validity? Also did Praire/Nina use the so called "portal" they created with the movements to get in front of the stray bullet's path? She seemed really far from the school and didn't seem like she'd get there in time.

I didn't like it but I like that it exists. If it was executed better it could have been amazing, lots of the core ideas and the progression are interesting.

It was interesting enough that I don't regret watching it even if I thought it was overall bad and poorly implemented.

She's not even that good of an actress either. She plays the same free spirited monotone hipster bitch.

Is this show as bad as the last thread suggested?

I kinda want to watch it and see for my self, but I know I'll get triggered that someone was allowed to make something so shitty and how anything I dream up will never see the light of day.

This shit is goddamn LOST tier bullshit

It fucking frames a mystery as the center piece of the show then does follow through with real answers and thinks thats fine because "Its about the characters not the mystery!"

Maybe I could forgive a show that switched out everything it promised for character development bullshit, but I would need the characters to be INTERESTING, REALISTIC, AND ACTING WITHIN THEIR BEST INTERESTS.

>Man, this show is why Trump won.
Sounds like a good show.

Good comparison. Upstream color is pseudo-intellectual trash.

>Everything is connected and spiritual just because it is. Don't think about it.

>the leftovers
>but not good