>Drax
>Ant-Man
>Hulk
>Nick Fury
>Black Panther
>Captain America
>Iron Man

No mention of Spider-Man

Box office predictions? Could this film make it to 2 billion?

comicbookmovie.com/avengers/avengers_infinity_war/possible-avengers-infinity-war-cast-list-confirms-a147638

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vEz3zUvqhU8
youtube.com/watch?v=Uv2NRpG76Pg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>have no fears, there'll be capeshit for years

>Could this film make it to 2 billion?

With the combined budget they need to make 2.5 billion a film just to break even.

>tfw hyped as fuck for this but the big finale of trilogies always suck, especially if they're broken up into two parts

lol this is going to be such a clusterfuck

But user, this is not a trilogy. We're looking at something much bigger.

No Spider-Man?

It's going to flop.

1.4 billion for Part 1
1.7 billion for Part 2

boy i can't wait for endless scenes taking place in gray hangars that were filmed in front of green screens someow

Knock down .2 billion for Part 2 if marketing hype isn't as insane as expected.

Hold up I based my projections off of AoU which I thought only made 1.2 billion. I say Part 1 might make 1.55bil in that case

Who is directing it?

I hope it's the guy who made Guardians since those movies are at least visually good

3 MCU movies per year from 2017 to 2019.
So fucking good.

It's the Russos, who made Winter Soldier and Civil War.

Better. The guys who directed the last two Cap movies.

it's a meta-trilogy

He involved.
Probably in Guardians scenes.

And Favro back too, as producer.
Basically Infinity War will be MCU: the movie.

ahh yes, the esteemed Russo Brothers

Good, have watched Winter Soldier like 30 times when it comes on TV tbqh.

The airport scene was the most fun a comic book action scene has ever been.

2.5 billions for Infinity War.

lmao

Russos are a meme. Just because they made one of the only decent movies in the MCU supposedly meant they automatically were going to make a good movie out of civil war.

But nope. Whats the point of directing one of these movies if you, the director, have to go through a checklist of shit Disney requires to be in your movie?

Carol Danver is in it, but she's not Captain Marvel yet.

>the airport fight looked bad! why wasn't it set during a rainstorm at midnight?

To do it well, which they did. Don't pretend all big franchise movies doesn't have to do the same process.

Confirmed.

It can't be real.

Mother of God.

>DC
>Detective Comics
>DC Comics
>Detective Comics Comics

AoU was total shit, though.

I like how you try to make this garbage look good with your shitty little grid and it still looks so fucking cheap

*ding*

It certainly lacked pained closeups and Jesus imagery, user!

That doesn't have anything to do with my post, dolt

And Wheadon btfo. Fiege not stupid.

It's not going to be structured like a two-parter. The two movies are two stories, the first doesn't resolve the second any more than Civil War resolved Winter Soldier.

And yet somehow Snyder is allowed to keep his reverse-Midas touch on the DC franchise.

1 trillion

AoU underperformed compared to Avengers because it was shit and word of mouth was not great.

You're basing it of a potentially skewed result. Everything to do with your post, dolt.

You're thinking of BvS. AoU just kind of flew under the radar and still managed to do alright. It was only trailing The Avengers by like a few million iirc.

>what they should do
Phase 3 is leading up to Infinity Wars part 1 where Thanos kicks ass
>what we're actually going to get
Infinity Wars part 1 is just a set-up film and the big set pieces will be saved for part 2

The biggest problem with Ultron was that it wasn't a culmination of Phase 2 films. It felt like more ads for the next movie. I'm kind of apprehensive that IW pt 1 will be the same.

Call me when they make another R rated Punisher movie.

Guess I'll just wait for the Netflix show.

I hope they base that show on Ennis' MAX run.
>Slavers
>Cavella
>Zakharov
>Barracuda
Good times galore.

I like how all the DCucks have to hold onto is screencap grids because the only way BvS is tolerable is if no one is moving or speaking.

that's cheating user.

you can't cherry pick nice detailed scenes from it, you have to cherry pick blurred frames of action in as low res as possible.

Doesn't drax kill thanos?

I like how your only defense is assuming anyone who criticizes your precious children's picture book film likes other children's picture book films

Don't worry. Captain America will be the main character.

It shouldn't have trailed it at all. It was a sequel to a highly successful and acclaimed original.

Instead, it performed weak in comparison because the reviews were not good. Marvel isn't going to make that mistake again as evidenced by kicking Whedon to the curb.

In one story, yes.

>c-civil war l-l-l-l-l-l(these go on forever)-looked bad!

The rumour from behind the scenes is that Thanos is seemingly defeated in a massive battle in the first movie, but feigning death was all part of his plan and the real cosmic showdown happens in the second one.

Yeah I'm expecting TFA-tier marketing here m. AoU was a farce because of how shit the hype was.

Who is gunna fuck thanos then, could an apeshit hulk do it i dunno how they are gunna beat this grapefruit fuck.

>buildings
>cars
>hands
>a stack of papers on a table
>a pen on a table
>chris evans looking out the window in a bedroom
>a book
>don cheadle shoving his on camera
You have actual brain damage if you think any of these shots stand out as impressive

hope thats a joke post

Did you ever read Infinity Gauntlet or do you know ANYTHING at all about Thanos as a character?
He fucks himself, every time

No i just watch the films i'm casual scum i know but i happen to enjoy them, just curious how this is going go out.

Deny it all you like user. We know the truth.

Well it's going to turn out that since his waifu doesn't love him he doesn't really give a fuck about omnipotence and ends up becoming a farmer

I doubt we'll see farmer Thanos, normies would hate it.

That kind of sucks. My "ahem" fantasy script would be if the "time gem to reverse Ultron's damage" leak was real. Then have them use Ultron as a macguffin to defeat a large portion of Thanos army to force him to fight the heroes personally. Because my honest problem with the entire "trilogy" is that Ultron feels like a jobber.

Who is his waifu, or am i being le trop trelled xd

If he assembles the gauntlet, which we assume he has to at some point, then defeating him will have absolutely nothing to do with how strong any of the Avengers are. He could literally click his fingers and wipe every one of them from existence if he wanted to. I suspect Hela from Thor: Ragnarok will play a big role in this.

Please tell me this is bait. I legitimately can't tell. Someone had to pick out all these completely standard shots and painstakingly arrange them into a grid.

But that pic looks terrible, user. Heh, sorry for triggering your autism.

His waifu is Death. This is the whole point of who is and what he's doing. Look it up boy.

Death. Remember in the first film when his chancellor was all like "They are an unruly lot and thus, cannot be ruled. To face them is to court Death." And Thanos just smiled. It was literal.

Death.

youtube.com/watch?v=vEz3zUvqhU8
dat smile

Mind = blown.

Death. But they'll probably swap her for Hela.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uv2NRpG76Pg
Imagine first IW trailer reactions.

>fat bearded guys clapping
yeah I'm imagining it, what now

Well, we all know Marvel stuck to the comic script for Civil War, user.

Na, there are programs you can use to create previews for uploads that do it instantly.

I guess you could say... it's time for a booty call.
They did, just not the one you're thinking of.
The final issue of Squadron Supreme is called Civil War and takes place in an air port with a bunch of people who don't want to hurt each other fighting over reasons that could be talked over

And then there's Deadpool.
Poor Thanos, he can't even kill him because he isn't in MCU.

god this reminded me of how shit this entire movie was
why do i still watch these fucking superhero movies

The only reason I watch them is because my friends and my wife guilt me into it. I just consider it a social tax at this point

>all the clusterfuck characters in civil war plus even more

>why do i still watch these fucking superhero movies
Because you're less of a miserable bastard than is socially acceptable on Sup Forums.

Social tax.
10/10 would kek again.

Ah. Anyway, doesn't Drax fuck him up in the comics at some point?

Besides, there's still J'son and Adam Warlock and all these other characters.

Russo Bros say they have 67 characters available to them. Kevin Feige reckons no one wants to see a TV character with a 9 second cameo but he's so wrong. Give me a sweeping shot of The Punisher, Daredevil, Quake, Ghost Rider etc. fighting a faceless alien army when it all kicks off please senpai.

>Bucky

So they're literally making him an ice cube for one film?

What's the fucking point

Will be interesting to see if they do Adam Warlock. The cocoon is visible in two different MCU movies. The rumour is they have Sam Neill to play him.

for you

Thanos confirmed big guy?

So he doesn't go apeshit and facefuck things, i guess they could just get spidey to manhandle him again/

God i fucking love sam neil, would be based.

I think both films will make 3 billion combined.

Isn't he meant to be in We Wuz Kangs?

how can you guilt someone into watching a movie? btw that's what you get for being a fucking normalfag piece of shit

Two movies together is budgeted at 500 million which as rule of thumb it'll need 1.5 billion to break even (likely lesser due to the synergies involved in the combined marketing and production)

Remember this is the first movie to be entirely made in IMAX 3D in digital. It has Avatar/TFA levels of hype. Two movies together will likely make 3 billion WW conservatively.

I think they'll do away with J'son and have him be Starlord's daddy.

Most likely the other way round and probably even higher. China eats up this kind of CGI fest and MCU is extremely popular there. By 2018, China will have overtaken US as the biggest market.

2 billion for Part 1
1.5 billion for Part 2

But Ego is Starlord's dad. Her mother fucked a planet. THAT'S how promiscuous she is.