Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-nLBQWjGjM
youtube.com/watch?v=KRxMYh7xicY
youtube.com/watch?v=hFZ9Tawo8QE
youtube.com/watch?v=g9dmhYNcdvg
youtube.com/watch?v=wXF8MIG_HQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>le homophobia is a right-wing position maymay xD

>Let´s go to do the same than Sup Forums but we are anti-pol but pol is anti-sjw and we are anti-anti-sjw that´s logic maymay xDDDDD

HOW MANY ANTI- CAN GET Sup Forums?

Haven't Nazis been doing this since the Sturmabteilung?

I'm just saying I don't think a bunch of middle class pussies on gear are gonna do much to genuine white supremacists.

>on gear
That is so flattering lmao

>I'm just saying I don't think a bunch of middle class pussies on gear are gonna do much to genuine white supremacists
>genuine white supremacist

Nah I think he meant something more like pic related, where they BTFO'd 10x as many antifa

Yeah the manlet brigade sure is terrifying. Most of these guys end up with lengthy prison sentences for their antics anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=4-nLBQWjGjM
youtube.com/watch?v=KRxMYh7xicY

youtube.com/watch?v=hFZ9Tawo8QE

They did pretty well though. Even stabbed a couple antifaggots

pic related top banter lol

Wrong board faggot

I mean the kind of people in prison gangs, or people who have actually killed blacks or other minorities.

They're who spring to my mind when I think white supremacists. But hell, if these guys are lifting to bully some alt-kek neckbeards then that's fine with me. If it's true and not just bullshit then it'll probably make a funny thread in the future

Yeah true. It feels like they can only ever beat up harmless Kekistanis or people who go to watch that faggot Milo or something. When it's against any actual "Nazis" they get blown the fuck out even 10 to 1

>stabbed
>pic related top banter lol
Yeah I'm sure that's totally going to stop California from being a hispanic majority state in 20 years.

>Yeah I'm sure that's totally going to stop California from being a hispanic majority state in 20 years.

I don't think actually want to stop that though. Pretty sure TWP actually advocates for balkanization of the United States.

>Dickie Spencer
Is a faggot, not sure why you posted that meme

>Yeah I'm sure that's totally going to stop California from being a hispanic majority state in 20 years.
What are they supposed to do then?

I'd say kill themselves, but it seems the opiod crisis within those political circles is already taking care of that.

why would they kill themselves? Your posts don't really make any sense

absolutely wrong boards you faggots.

if you cannot DL 4 plates though you don't deserve to call yourself strong or "swole".

always confusing that these derpy feel good groups think physical strength helps with anything.
you're just going to get shot or stabbed if you go mouthing off to any real extremists.

>if you are not a normal civic nationalist like me, you must kill yourself
what

Like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=g9dmhYNcdvg

Anyone else think Richard would have been a VERY cute girl?

>lifting weights so i can be better fighter

:D :D :D epic meme go ahead fight with men who are literal subhumans raised by streets drinking since 12 who do nothing but fight and look for trouble anywhere they go

ultras will just eat those faggots alive

Degenerate race traitor

I know that chin thats the self hating ginger muslim

Weight lifting is useful if you know how to fight. But if you don't know how to fight, then anyone who does will still easily win from you.

it's a hispanic guy

He's not hispanic.

>matinez

>Fat gains

This reminds me of a story.
>Auntie and uncle own a martial arts school
>like to compete in tournaments
>I go with them sometimes and watch
>really good older kid, maybe 18-20, from a tae kwon do school wins sparring portion of tournament and also does well in kata contest
>later in parking lot champion kid somehow gets in fight with old drunk Indian who can barely walk
>kid jumps up and kicks Indian in the face
>blood everywhere, nose definitely broken
>drunk old Indian then just tackles martial arts expert and proceeds to beat the absolute shit out of him until people pull him off
>Drunk, old, stumbling, Indian:1, ninja master: 0

if you don't watch your racist mouth he's going to feed your own teeth to you

*takes out* gun
*shoots*

I'm not a racist nor am I even an alt-cuck, but the only person that guy is gonna feed is himself.

I SAID WATCH OUT RACIST

*gets shot*

youtube.com/watch?v=wXF8MIG_HQI

>I'm just saying I don't think a bunch of middle class pussies on gear are gonna do much to genuine white supremacists.

When they say "nazis" they actually mean "anyone to the right of Jimmy Carter."

When they say "fight" they mean "put on a mask, sucker punch some middle aged dude, then run off."

VERY problematic. I'm extremely offended and demand an apology and free money

ukraine very strong

axaxaxax what a bunch of faggots this must be bait

Is Spencer a CIA Plant?

Why does Sup Forums believe this?

Because he showed up out of nowhere and tried to take the stage for everything and then began cucking for Jews and fags/trannies.

>the way he hugs the pl8s
Cute