Apologize

Apologize.

The ending is ass, but the obi wan shit was cool

I will actually apologize because even though I still believe these movies are shit I've started to feel a little bit lukewarm about them since seeing Rogue One

i havent seen rogue one, but i guarantee you it's not as big of a piece of shit as this was. you guys tried to pull the same thing when the force awakens came out

This

No i always liked it.

>some of best lightsaber duels
>expanded jedi lore
>yoda v dukko
>best music
>bobba fett
>based Obi won
>hot padme
>Jon Carter of mars homage kino

it was actually quite decent IMO

we are supposed to have an angsty emotionally vulnerable teenage Anakin... without those emotional issues, he would have never fallen from grace.
ofc the dialogue was shit on the occasion, but that's Lucas' trademark, it's shit in most of his movies if you drop the nostalgia glasses.

and CGI was revolutionary considering the year of the release.

in retrospect I really miss canon Star Wars

II>V>IV>VI=III>R1>I>VII

AotC could have been easily the best movie if they trimmed out some of the crap. Drop the whole Padme angle and make it a successful assassination against some senator. Have Obi-Wan and Anakin be a detective duo who end up following two leads, one being Jango and the other Count Dooku. A small scale movie mostly set in Coruscant would have been a nice change of pace.

Fuck off
Aotc is the second worst star wars movie after TFA

Actually, I admit I liked the prequels. Sure, there's some iffy acting and dialogue, and parts of the cgi haven't aged well, but they're still pretty good. Feel like the hate the prequels get is somewhat absurd

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY IS EVIL

One of the worst movies I've ever seen in theaters.

I always crack up at that one scene where some droid fires a laser up in the stands and it hits a wall behind Nute Gunray and some other Nemoidian and all they do to avoid it is sheepishly move to the side

>luke warm

quite possibly the worst star wars movie of all.

user, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.
I am a good friend.

Unironically one of the worst movies ever produced

Bravo Lucas

>there will never be another scene as dope as the coliseum in SW again
I'M SORRY

This is so boring.

Apologize to not only the worst Star Wars film, but one of the worst movies of all time?

No