teal'c is okay

MACGYVERS

WE SG1 NOW

WHATS BEST EPISODE

why can't a Jaffa dream, too?

WWWWACKO

>hating on teal'c

youtube.com/watch?v=bj_SXl8iftw

Can't find it, but my favorite is when Bratac is explaining his Journey down dozens of flights of stairs and corridors fighting their way through endless enemies. Then Jack just drops a grenade over the edge and finishes things ahead of schedule.

Rare

>american education

He was based in stargate so honorary aryan

reddit

SG1 was too good for what it was. Kind of the malcolm in the middle of sci fi. Too bad it died and got replaced by poo poo.

What is this with this expression that makes me want to kill that hard ? It looks like a mix of undoubted superiority and disdain. And it always come from the "tolerant" and "progressive" people that should be against both these thing.

Holy shit. When did this happened?

It didn't die you autist. It had 10 seasons with like 20 episodes a season.
>Stargate Atlantis also had shitloads of episodes
>"Stargate" Universe was a thing and failed.

New Movies are expected to come out soon too.

It's staggering how all the "Free the Nipple" movements, and related anti-homophobic, anti-islamophobic and anti-misogyny gain so much traction. If you tried to free the nipple in Saudi Arabia, the religion police would free your head instead.

holly crap i didn't recognize him !

Yes it had 10 seasons then stopped and got replaced by atlantis which wasn't as good.
You might be the autist on this one.

GOOLD

Atlantis was meh compared to SG1, Universe could've been decent if they killed off the fat autist

Uh excuse me. SG-1 had 22 episodes per season.

you are going to love this, she basically got raped and killed the second she arrived in turkey

>Giuseppina Pasqualino di Marineo (known as Pippa Bacca) (9 December 1974 – 31 March 2008) was an Italian artist who, together with a fellow artist, was hitchhiking from Milan to the Middle East to promote world peace and trust in other people, symbolically wearing a wedding dress during her trek.[1] Arriving in Gebze (Turkey) on 31 March 2008, she went missing. Her raped body was discovered in the same city on 11 April 2008. The police arrested a man who had placed his SIM card into Bacca's mobile phone and he later led them to Bacca's body.[

Shows stop user. It's a well established norm.

You are now aware that symbiosis with the Goa'uld is the only way to ensure the survival of the white race.

Praise Apophis.

The only reason I even bothered watching Atlantis was because the side Characters in SG-1 got their own series.

her face makes me want to hate niggers

>Praising mudshits from the sky.
>Can't even gate shield properly.
>Gets btfo by their own incompetence
>Couldn't even find Earth properly even though that is where they first got humans
>Literally stole intelligence and work to reach space

Goa'uld are the niggers of the sky.

In all seriousness though, excluding the filthy greek gods, all the Goa-uld are Southern and rather brown.

Glorious Aryan gods are noble and benevolent.

Is SG-1 redpilled?

Have you seen that commercial for the phone with Bratac and Lil Wayne? Look on Bratac's face is like who the fuck is this nigger who keeps pouring campagne on his phone?

I still have dreams about Michael Shanks. No homo.

how do I into SG?

JAFFA KREE

>Sup Forums erratic posting of 'WE WUZ'
>not doing enough research to know that the original voice actor for kratos is terrence carson
>see image

you just highlighted some of the beauty of being multicultural.

in a society plagued by sameness, you've very little nuance with which to work with - not enough ingredients to take away the blandness of everyday. but in a multi-ethnic society, there is an abundance of nuance. there are interesting perspectives, strange and wonderful matching, and unforeseen, splendid opportunities.

Jaffa please.

>unforeseen, splendid opportunities.
Name one.

youtube.com/watch?v=L0be5fBgLoA

You mean this one?

Main reason it was interesting was the slight redpill leanings. They had a Chinese System Lord and his planet looked fucking awesome. The Sandshits only had slaves and failure from within. Can't forget the rape of the white female in the beginning.

I don't care it stopped, it was replaced by mediocrity. Which isn't surprising since O'neil pretty much carried the whole thing even if the rest of the squad was cool his replacement sucked ass.

I hate niggers now

he certainly has the bone structure for a good kratos that's for sure.

the creator of god of war actually considered casting someone black because it would make sense from a brutality/savagery point. It's worth noting he's from Alabama

It and Atlantis were airing at the same time, don't you remember the minor crossovers?

>This

Not disagreement there. I only watched the replacement episodes out of loyalty and the hope I might get one more O-Neil and Teal'c/Bratac episode.

>all this hate on atlantis

You people didn't watch shit. It wasn't as bad as everyone made it seem.

Watch the James Spader 1994 movie and then watch all seasons of SG1 followed by the movies.

>in a society plagued by sameness,

only a sheltered upper middle class asshole can think like that.
In my country every region has nuances and customs, we never needed niggers and mudslims to have diversity.

This

don't fuck with teal'c he wishes he was white just like MJ

HONORARY
O
N
O
R
A
R
Y

>there will never be a good Stargate game
I'd even settle for a RTS or telltale game.

It was doomed to begin with, the noly way to appreciate atlantis is to have watched it before SG1, SG1 is just too good of a serie to not be let down by it's replacement. It managed to be fresh for such a long time, it had good actors and the whole serie felt like everyone loved what they were doing.

glad you asked.

the most obvious being when white majorities have so few political candidates that are likeable, let alone knowledgeable enough to run a country, promote some tribal leader to be president of the united states. but thankfully, at this point in time, there's a brilliant, charismatic leader of a different background with enough everything to handle every major challenge in his wake - and his name is...

OBAMA

of course, you probably won't agree with that given you've asked such a ridiculously stupid question in the first place.

Subtle.

do we even have a Stargate game? preferable SG1?

I like both, but I did prefer SG-1.
French user is right though. You could feel the love of work put into SG-1.

Atlantis just didn't feel nearly as good to watch.

By itself I still rate it above most shows. SG-1 will always take the top spot though.

Honorary Viking, his kids have god tier genetics

DENBT PAYERS

There was an old Battlefield mod I enjoyed playing. There are also SoaSE mods. I think a Mount and Blade obscure mod. A Men of War mod or two. A few other games also have mods for SG-1. You do have to dig for them though.

I liked it even though I watched Atlantis after SG1. SG1 became less and less good as the show went on. There was a sharp change in aesthetics and cinematography/dialogue somewhere in season 1 if I remember. The first few episodes of SG1 looked like they were a continuation of the first movie, then it became more atlantis-like, formulaic to take itself less seriously. I didn't like that they retconned stuff like zapping someone twice kills them, thrice to vaporize them.

>mountain blade sg1 mod
Well there goes my weekend.

that's the most handsome man i've ever seen

no homo.

>In my country every region has nuances and customs

those are just different shades of the same shit.

Was raped and murdered in the first city she came to no less.

SG1 used its setting and formula to come up with fresh situation every episode, it tackled very serious subject as much as it had silly episodes. It had great characters, O'neil, the fat bald commander, an actually strong woman done well, it was good up until O'neil turned commander, it was still good thanks to the strong secondary cast but went down when they froze O'neil and introduced Self-insert Mc Pussy weter.
And that's my issue with atlantis, it was the worst of SG1 but made into a whole serie.

And of course, only your opinion matter and a whole country should revolve around it.

The mod is only for weapons and gear/looks. It comes in a mod pack I can't remember what it is called though.

youtube.com/watch?v=7qH7szQcdQM

Dude he owned a meth empire in breaking bad. Not sure I'd trust him.

Ben Browder deserved better than what he got in SG1.

I can dig it, but what happened to TC Carson?

SAGE

haha yes, that one.

youtube.com/watch?v=tgZr2KbRqWQ

I'm actually rather happy to find that a decent amount of Sup Forums enjoyed this series.

come on it's Teal'c

you guys respect nothing

Bra'tac: (Contemplating how to destroy the shield generator) The shield generators are far below. There, in the very bowels of the ship. We must climb down several decks, through the length of the ship. Then. taking our weapons we must...
Col. O'Neill:(Arms two grenades and tosses them down. They watch as the generator explodes.) Grenades.

Are Abydosians white?

The fuck, did he have plastic surgery or some shit? Why does his face look so fucking weird now?

>1 post by this ID

Fucking hell, mods doing their jobs when?

abydosians are space sandniggers

Kratos' has always had a black VA.
Your thread is shit.

I WANNA KNOW

Low bodyfat, he always had a unique strong facial bone structure

Teal'c was objectively the worse character on the show.

Literally you could insert any "big guy" into his role and he could produce the same "totally not vulcans" emotionless shit.

Were the Tok'Rah ever actually not useless?

>honorary viking
Their kids are nothing more than disgusting mutts you cuck

They helped Sam's dad that one time

Calm down Reinhardt

lol what the fuck. He post like a fucking grandma

>objectively the worse character
Did you mean to type Jonas Quinn?

Well he is a Grandpa