RIP Nostalgia Critic: The "Yeepee, Another Useless Clipless review" Edition

So I have heard the "bad news" that NC is doing Rouge One with Stuckmann, which in terms that a crossover review is unnecessary seeing that suckmann has already reviewed that movie about weeks ago.

Please, Respond and Apologise.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/shadowtodd/status/642758479250370560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TELL

>mfw I found out 12 Years A Shuffle is a gay furry

Nigga you not only a house nigga for Doug Walker you gonna suck dick in a fursuit too? Goddamn, son.

The Nostalgia Critic already did a Rogue One review with his brother on Sibling Rivalry.

>he still watches/cares

You just know.

>makes a movie about her dead aborted fetus
wew

Who hasn't done that

wat wrong with his face

he doesn't really want to be there

Doug has the uncanny ability to look photo shopped in pictures that he was actually in.

It's his show, he can stop it any time

>report off-topic thread
>not deleted

wew

Who exactly is the target audience for anything this man does? I don't understand where the money comes from and who is watching?

>off-topic thread

Which one is that?

I hope you don't mean this thread about film reviewers who talk about films, because you would be fucking retarded.

Can someone post those list of all the fucked up shit this channel has done?

I want to put it inside Tamara.

Remember that time stuckmann threatened to quit after people made fun of his beyond shitty script and was crying about the positive changes he's made in people's lives and how selfless he is?

>doesn't understand the rules
>calls others retarded

No, it's too out of date

She also dumped Todd

twitter.com/shadowtodd/status/642758479250370560

She's like that mediocre looking chubby girl from high school who is always hanging around and who keeps hinting she wants to fuck but you're too worried about getting shamed by your bros so you don't do it until you come back to town on break during college and you see her and she's lost weight and got adult braces so you fuck her in the bathroom at a party and then hook up with her a few more times when you're back in town until she marries some other guy and then you see her at a grocery store and she gives you a hug and introduces you to her husband and her kid and it's super awkward and you just want to get away from her and now the only time you ever talk is when she says happy birthday to you on Facebook but you never reply.

You guys know what I'm talking about?

Explain how this thread is against the rules, fat retarded wannabe Sup Forums janitor who was too retarded to get the """"""""""""job"""""""""""""". I'll wait.

>but you're too worried about getting shamed by your bros
Stopped reading there, get the fuck out. normalfag.

I sadly know almost exactly that feel.

Friendly reminder that the year of the spoony is almost over.

Did he rape her?

He was the father of the fetus. That's why his face looks like that. Every night when she's fucking some Chad (while Todd cries in the next room) the ghost baby leaves her vagina and haunts Doug. He never knows exactly when it's going to happen, he just knows it's coming.

I want to put it inside of NC.

The vacuum hose?

Stop.

care to give us a detailed summary?

Hey, if it pays the bills, man. Don't shit on a man's job.

Stuckmann is the one I hate least in this photo. Incredible.

Has Spoony killed himself yet?

Threadly reminder.

>board is for discussion of tv and film
>thread is a shitpost "discussion" about someone else discussing a film in the future

thread is literally nothing but a sloppy attempt to trash some nobodies from youtube

>Not the thicc girl who would probably give you the succ or the black guy who would probably give you the succ

That's nice. I'm still waiting for the part where you back up your statement that this isn't Sup Forums related you fucking mongoloid.

And your mother's just a sloppy whore who made a failed attempt at raising a child. Go cry about it in your livejournal you fucking pussy.

WAT

You left out the part where she has a super awesome personality and you fucked up by not locking it down when you could and still think about how obsessed with you she used to be and how pathetic it is that you think of her constantly while she moved on with her life and upgraded.

No one is gonna point out that Doug is a man in his late 30's wearing a red flag Hot Topic autism tee shirt tucked into his dad jean with a wrinkled button up over it?

Tamera is nuts.

i'm waiting for the part of this thread that is related to a tv show or film
hey doug

>i'm waiting for the part of this thread that is related to a tv show or film

That would be the OP and all the posts discussing film reviewers, we already covered that. Would you care to try again you fucking idiot?

>LE H-H-H-HEY DOUG XD!

You have to go back.

What happened to him?

I saw it but I didn't even want to go down that road.

we the generation X, was doom since the beggining, no guidance no dreams no creativity, to cinics to start something new

We turned the tables and got him when he was trying to get us.

>I fall onto the LGBT spectrum

And just like that, my shot with attainable chubfu is gone

Is there context behind this?

>what tv or film are you talking about
>well its not exactly a tv or film, but rather a review of one, but the review hasn't actually happened yet. oh and all the replies are shitposts

kys and stop posting these ugly fucks on MY board

When they say that it means they're "tumblr bi". They still crave dick, they just act like they love pussy too to get attention. Trust me, I'm currently fucking one of them.

She's right.

Am I gonna get crucified for saying this girl actually produces some quality content now?

You can tell she's a film school grad that actually knows what she's talking about and doesn't nitpick and ANGRY RANT unlike every other eceleb in existence.

That pussy better be cash, user.

He dated out of his league for far too long anyway

Autists and 13-year-olds who know so little about filmmaking they think memes, screaming, and "I don't get it" are clever criticisms

Can't a man just look presentable?

I want to lick her pits.

lel it's a Sup Forums related thread you fucking crybaby and nothing you do will ever stop me or anyone else from posting threads about them here.

>le kys

Return to the Leafy video from whence you came you little cumstain.

She isn't half a smug cunt about it though. And her "oh shit the world is literally ending, Trump is gonna kill yo' kids!!" video was bad

BAD

>defends an unknown and accuses me of watching some other unknown

pack your bags, i want you out of here within the hour

I DO WHAT THE VOICES IN MY HEAD TELL ME TO.

This is a man who has been having a mid life crisis for 10 years now.

I would unironically fuck the shit outta her

No you fool. It hasn't even begun. 2017 will be The Year of the Spoony.

This will be the year he puts his life back together. All the pieces are lined up. Once he recovers from Shingles and Kidney stones, he should be in top form by January. From there it will be the start of his come back.

>treats his fans nicely
>learns humility
>gets a good work schedule
>Stops obsessively tweeting
>creates 1 quality video per week (even if it's a short vlog)
>Several videos for "Rebuary"
>no more sodas
>cuts his hair
>loses weight
>loses the bags under his eyes
>bathes regularily

It's gonna be great!

Isn't she in a fuckload of debt?

I think she said she'd pay off her student loan debt by 2030

This post made me sad.

You said the same thing one year ago, yes, I suspect that you are in fact spoony.
Spoony is here in this thread.

She's more in debt than she was when she DID NOT GRADUATE, having already paid 20k on the debt

The only thing I'm packing is a lunch before I leave to go to the gangbang at your mother's house.

I love your Final Fantasy 8 videos

gay jokes huehueue so fahnny

He actually addressed that in a later video.

Isn't Latza in debt too, like almost half a mill?

>Not just eating at the buffet his dad sets up

Rookie. The economy is shit, you gotta save where you can and those wings and mac and cheese are actually really good.

how's the potato salad?

spoony's live right now

Channel awesome on Shark tank when?

She said recently that she was peers with Ryan Coogler at USC and they shared an editor and technical team and now Coogler wins festival awards and makes Rocky and Marvel movies with that editor and she make Youtube eceleb shit for Patreon bucks.

Lol film school

You mean Spoony's alive right now

Slight, but important difference

Oh my god please let this happen I would give anything to watch Mr. Wonderful rip Doug's anus a new one

He had the good fortune of being black and meeting Forrest Whittaker.

She's white and DID NOT GRADUATE

Does best girl still make videos?

What would fucking LATZA of all people need half a million for?

>best girl

For university? I'm not american, I don't know how things work in the United States.

>Pretending you don't know what he has done

Does anybody know what Luke are doing these days?

Me neither, but half a million sounds a lot even for the US.

>girl
...we need to talk, user

He met Whittaker because his talent attracted viewers. That's literally how you become a director if your parents aren't millionaire industry people. What is the alternative, build his own studio and distribution method?

>What is the alternative, build his own studio and distribution method?

Didn't someone we know do that?

There's a screencap of it, someone post it please.

>On January 30, 2016, Jacob Hope Chapman came out as transgender, citing physical and psychological problems that abated once he finally admitted to himself he was a man nearly a year before. His name Jacob came from a name he would go by as a child ("Jack") and the fact that he'd gotten used to being called JO (pronounced jay-oh).

Come on he even got the dubs you have to.

And a typical uni degree if you go to your local state university and live at home costs around $25k

Are you talking about Douge?