/Joe Rogan General/

Thats right bitches, its a P O W E R F U L thread time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=L6nMtVxLVa8&t=149s
thoseconspiracyguys.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=4kDkQN7AtRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Saw him do "standup" 2 years ago at Vegas and his special was 90% of that material aside from the whitehouse and bruce jenner bit. Waste of $90 people barely laughed.

What did he mean by this?

>jesse ventura episode

Is he fucking senile?
>elderly uncontrollable headshake
>says multiple people have the nickname superman throughout the podcasy
>always tries to force the conversations back to 9/11 or JFK killing

what are some good underrated episodes lads, i pretty much finished listening to all of the "best" episodes/guests

>$90

holy shit WHY

his alex jones impression is hilarious

jesse ventura episode was great btw

how do I find the best episodes? Is there a ranking or list anywhere? they're so fucking long and he has hundreds of them lmao

I enjoyed when the guy came and argued joe promotes damgerous pseudoscience. good padcast

just google Joe Rogan Experience best epusides and open all the reddit links, they are pretty much summarized in those threads, plus whatever else interests you, depending on your taste(i fucking love MMA for example and love pretty much all the MMA guests and related episodes, but i can see people who dont give a fuck about it being annoyed by them)

which one senpai

Cause it was the day of the show and had nothing else to do.

>someone should really keep an eye on that dog in the backyard.
Gets me everytime.

someone post it

Well Jesse Venture did his own independent investigation into both 9/11 and JFK

He concluded that JFK assassination was no possible because he had difficulty firing the rifle

what?

I want to attribute joe rogan to another comedian but I can't think of one who has coasted on being "popular" and entirely unfunny their whole career, suppose schumer but that's different. That's nepotism. People actually like rogan.

you know what

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

#441 brian dunning. good entertainment

never fails to make me laugh /10

ahh you fucker I was just doing it.

Tell me someone has that vocaroo of that user from /fit/ saying this.

Jordan peterson was the best

Any episodes with Joey Diaz and Burr. Especially when Joey tells his sexcapades holy shit those are gold.

What other podcasts do you lads listen to?

h3h3 :^)

I heard we're about to get robots that let us live forever and our hair will never fall out. They run on weedbro and Onnit Pussy Pockets.

Mysterious Universe, but its prolly not for everyone, i just enjoy listening to some /x/tier retarded spooks before sleeping and the guys are comfy hosts

Do you listen to Lore? I heard that was good.

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History (hasnt been updated in awhile but itsch gyd)

Ari Shaffir's Skeptic Tank (horrific comedy but has interesting guests)

Emil Amo's Drifter's Sympathy (if you like hearing obscure bands and odd stories involving lsd)

History on Fire (for history gains)

Church of What's Happening Now (if you want to laugh)

Bill Burr's Podcast (if you want to laugh and get some solid advice)

Jocko Podcast (my favorite one but not everyones cup of tea)

Martyr Made (for Sup Forums gains also hasnt been updated in awhile)

Im subscribed to alot more but those are the ones I mainly download and listen.

raiolab, but the quality is declining an the auio cuts aren't for everyone. other than that i only really listen to lectures.

i think someone recomended it to me and i checked the site, but all the episodes were ~20 mins long?i havent listened it coz of that if thats the same thing.
i also, prefer some "real" spooks, and thats just a dude telling fantasy stories iirc

thanks m8

Hardcore History is top tier

Ive seen him twice at the comedy store. Hes shit tier and most of his act is just loud ranting and a over the top demon bit that drags on way too long and isnt funny

TOP KEK

his new special was ok

Check out Martyr Made, very similar to Hardcore but its two hosts and they swear. Not that it makes it better but it feels like idk personal, unscripted?

I can only imagine dude. Especially him being there 3-4 times a week saying the same shit. Have you seen Chappelle by any chance?

Last Podcast on the Left for serial killers and occult stuff

lol it just doesn't get old
it's a copy-pasta-masta-piece

Just checked out their website, that shit seems like something I would listen too,

Can you recommend a few podcasts to get me into it?

Anything with Duncan Trussell

finally saw rogans standups recently. one thought went through my mind: REALLY? this is how he "made it", trying to be a comedian?

not to mention the guy talks about the "golden days" or comedy in boston and such, and rogan is one of the guys who made it? he is just plain bad.

but been improving the last two specials. but the closer for his last special was utter garbage, the demon bit. so so bad. like who told him that was a good idea?

He is surrounded by yes men, no matter what he comes out with they will tell him it's funny.

JAMIE

FoundMyFitness
Soccer comics
Joe Rogan Experience
Bill Burr podcast
The Duncan Trussell family hour

I love JRE, the haters do trigger me for real. But I know they have the right to say whatever they want.

As for other podcasts. I listen to
-Nerdist Chris brings on cucky guests, but also brings on people like Joe/Jim Norton and Norm McDonald.
-Church of What's Happening Now. Motivational and very funny. Also Lee Sayat is us, which is what makes it for me. Usually these other podcasters, the hosts are ego-maniacal comedians trying to sell their brand all the time. At least Lee isn't out to shill some bullshit all the time. I zone out when the podcast gets too conversational about the craft of comedy.
-Fatman on Batman(Marc Bernardin is a real nigga) They make me laugh.
-WTF with Marc Maron (Raaare.) The guest has to be gold for me to even download one. He's really good with music guests though.

I used to listen to Burr like the Holy Grail, I think technically Burr was my first podcast. But for me it devolved about 2-3 years ago, Nia + Emails + frequent ad reads took over completely. Nia for obvious reasons. The emails are all these fake alpha males asking for dating advice. Ads are occasionally good, but he either reads them straight(boring) or he passive aggressively trashes them while pretending he doesn't need to read them and gets upset when they drop him. Yes Sharri's Berries and Nature Box were golden moments. And I actually wish he has guests on more often, you don't always need to be the "rants alone" podcaster.

eh, not really, havent listened to them since ~the end of the summer so i dont remember exact episodes.
if you are already into Joe Rogan, you can also start with Graham Hancock on their show, i think he was once or twice there

listened to them, as i said i've already listened to pretty much all essenctial /rogancore/, im talking about some not so popular guests who had a good epusisodes and were like once or twice on the podcast

Listen to the ones with
Scott Adams
Kevin Smith
The latest one with James Hetfield is pretty good too

The ones with Milo

>Is he fucking senile?
Well he did get famous by having steel chairs smashed into his head.

>IT'S SO BIZZARE

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=L6nMtVxLVa8&t=149s

Gavin McInness
James Hetfield
Sam Harris
Stefanie Molymeme
Bill Burr
Dave Foley
Action Bronson
Steve-O
Jesse Ventura
Wim Hof
Scott Adams
Lance Armstrong
Louis Theroux
Milo Yiannopolous
Miescha Tate
Dan Bilzerian
Christina Sommers
Bas Rutten

I find his regulars to be tiresome. Mostly I listen to Joe for the guest because Joe also tends to want to listen to the guest. He'll just bring dudes on so he can just smoke weed and let them blow his mind or whatever.

listened to all aside for Wim Hof and Christina Sommers
i've heard a lot of people shitting on Wim Hof so i just skipped it, gonna listen to Christina Sommers tonight.
Listened to the Lance Armstrong episode today, it was really weird, i had the impression that Armstrong got really butthurt by the end of the interview

also, id add Les Stroud, Anthony Bourdain, Jordan Peterson, Shane Smith, Andy Dick and Ronda Rousey to that list

Yeah these ones too, those were just ones I could remember liking. Jordan Peterson is great especially, and Les Stroud.

Also Shane Dorian was really great I couldn't remember his name had to look it up.

Bryan Callen's is good when Bryan himself isn't there and it's just Hunter and some scientist or whatever. He gets interesting guests on.

Lance Armstrong has a new podcast. Again it's the guests that make the show and Lance gets some decent ones on.

Those Conspiracy Guys. VERY long podcasts about conspiracies

And a bunch of news and sports ones.

Comedy was his foot in the door. He's undeniably awful, though. He has cast a wide net throughout his life to gather an audience. News Radio wasn't huge when it was airing, but I'm sure the host saying, "Now welcome to the stage, News Radio's Joe Rogan" didn't hurt. The main source early on was Fear Factor. That show was huge and he funneled in that audience. Then there's the UFC audience and his shitty podcast taking off.

Even though he claims that comedy is his #1 thing, people don't come to his shows because he's good or even funny. They come to his shows because he's acquired a fan base consisting of people who are fans of other ventures that he's only peripherally involved it.

>Those Conspiracy Guys. VERY long podcasts about conspiracies

who dat

I was really sad that he went mega fedora when that Milo guy finally gave a serious answer on the value of understanding Judaeo-Christianity's influence on the West.

thoseconspiracyguys.com/

Each episode is basically an in depth review of a popular conspiracy. Some episodes are 6 hours long! I'm not a tinfoil guy but it's interesting to hear the theories.

The Graham Hancock & Randall Carlson ones are the comfiest

>Jamie, Look up Outback Avocado Tarantulas

>Hey Jamie, look up African tribal circumcision.

ayyy, marathoning old Bill Burr episodes, Edy Brah Joe Rogan episodes and this shit, will last me for a while, thanks bruv

wouldnt call those underrated, prolly the most famous JRE guests if anything

You should start cataloging how many times they have the same exact discussions.

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

>Plant Cruelty

and he genuinely considers himself a top class comic and a guru of comedy. Yet he can't even see the flaws in his own act.

this is why Bill Burr got rid of his pitbull

youtube.com/watch?v=4kDkQN7AtRQ

Cum town

someone post the webm of that woman with liteally degloved face from a potbull just sitting in her room

>yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds
kek

You really need to fix the "nigga" it should be "sir" or "bitches"

>tfw ywn explore the most bumfuck jungles of Congo with Joe, Bryan Callen, Schaub, Edgy Brah, Hancock and Duncan Trussell, high on shrooms and DMT searching for the elusive giant Congo gorillas

whats the point of life brehs?

Exactly. Due in part to this He's a draw, merit be damned. Lesser comedians, and even respected comedians, want on that bandwagon.

fuck pits, i own a rotweiller and even i cant defend that breed, literally the niggers of the dogger world

That reminds me, why are Joe and Bill so obsessed with the strength of apes?

>and he genuinely considers himself a top class comic and a guru of comedy

no he doesnt, he always claimed hes way unfunnier compared to all of hes friend comics

The only podcast that I actually want to listen to anymore. Nick Mullen is great.

Bill is married to one and Joe married a white woman who had a child with one, which would explain his fascination with big black dicks.

apes are fucking badass mane, how could anyone not be fascinated by them tb h

Do you listen to his podcast? He's always talking about how he has perfected his act and is unbelievably patronizing in his criticism of other comics.

Don't you think it's fascinating that our closest extra-species relatives have freak strength?

Yeah i remember when he was talking to Brendan Schaub about his fighting career and all I could think is someone needs to talk to Joe about his comedy like this.

>THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT

gets me every time, haha

Nah, he kinda just drops in unanounced. Seen bill burr a bunch of times there. Jeselnik plays there often too, his set is damn good.

I found Joey Diaz kind of funny at first but he just got annoying after a while. The Bill Burr episodes I liked.

This. A lot of comedians realize he's garbage but they don't want to rock the boat.

Don't get me wrong, I like Joe Rogan, but fuck me raw Jesus he just isn't funny, it really hit home on the election podcast, seeing everyone's face drop whenever he went on a shitty rant or just started shouting like an autistic man child over everyone else then laughing own shit followed by the obligatory sexual moaning really started to piss me off.

I still don't know how he "made it" as a comic, it seems like he's coasted off other comics by going on the road with more successful comics.

hit the nail on the head.

>IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN

This.

Also, when he started ribbing redban when he brought up the fact he thought he had a good show, so Joe turned it up 110% and just fucked him in the ass.

Redban isn't funny but Joe has no right at all bringing people down like that the big headed fuck.

that's ironic because he's told Bryan Callen that before Bryan started hanging around those retards, that Bryan was surrounded by yes men and it wasn't good for him.

>It's a Redban episode

DICK PILLS

Ah yeah that too.

When Joe was saying shit like, "Yeah man sometimes I just sit down and write and hammer out like 45 minutes worth of pure gold and then only five minutes of that is good enough to get into my hour of stand up material but you don't put in the kind of refinement I do".

Meanwhile the only clips of his standup I've seen are him airhumping something to simulate fucking a chick and also talking about his baldness.

> i remember when he was talking to Brendan Schaub about his fighting career

what # JRE was this?

December 2014. Can't remember the episode number, though. Sorry.

ALPHA BRAIN

thank you

i watched his SF special the other week and it was awful, like a teenage gorilla-man yelling about how smart everyone from california is

SHROOM TECH