When the american tourist asks where the town center in your town of 500 is

>when the american tourist asks where the town center in your town of 500 is

I once met some lost American tourists on the edge of London in some poor industrial area

I don't get it do you not have a center?

Americans are too retarded to read maps.

>tfw you are on vacation trying to have your european experience and the village elder literally gets mad when you shoot his goat for chewing on your shoe lace

there's a road that has the chuch, gas station and the store
but we were in front of the store so you cant really call it the center

Gas station store, so what do you do for fun?

>2017
>asking for directions

also
>traveling to Iceland of all places??

drift on the dock
dirtbiking

Which town? I presume you mean Reykjavik?

London is one big industrial shithole

Retarded leafs sill use paper maps
kys

>American asks for directions
>half way through my directions he cuts in
>Woah slow down buddy, do you speak English?

So mate, where's a feller get a drink around here?

>Reykjavik
>town of 500
Is this a joke?

kek, Vik by any chance?

>everyone thinks I'm Australian overseas
>Too autistic to correct them so I put on an accent and lie about my background
h-haha

>dumb Ameritourists
>knowing what a town or city center is
I don't think so

>industrial
>>>/1850s/

nope

>when americans pronounce Vík like vic as if it is some eastern european shithole

yeah we ask stupid shit
I live in a tourist town, all tourists ask stupid shit

*all amurikan tourists

As if 122k was a big number

top-tier banter

m8 when I go there it feels like some futuristic metropolis

if any american goes to russia on holiday, they are already stupid

Russia is beautiful abd magic place you would be convinced of this if visit

British =/= English

Can you type a little slower please? I'm having a hard time understanding your version of English.

You people are disgusting.

American """""""""""""""""English""""""""""""""""" is a bastardised mess which is creeping ever so closer to Spanish as the years go by.
You filthy mongrels have the absolute worst grasp on the language out of any native speakers.

Icelandic tourism is very popular
1.7 million people went to iceland in 2016
it will grow to 2 million this year

>the town center is just a main street with a pub and a convenience store

comfy

>when the American tourist proudly tries to speak with you in your language and you answer with your broken MMO English

>get caught by an American tourist and his family in Paris
>get stuck with him for a full 10 minutes because he thinks every frog is a PNG there to explain things for him
>starts asking me about X tourist site, and Y tourist site, etc...
>"oh I woukdn't know I've never been haha"
>looks at me with pure hatred and seething disgust
You do know half of the things you fucks get excited for are tourist trap, right? He started telling me off about how I didn't enjoy being French enough if I hadn't visited everything in Paris.

NPC* fuck

good kek

One time I met a Swedish tourist fly fishing in a local creek, no idea why he chose to come here as my state isn't known for trout fishing at all. He was nice tho, seemed excited that someone my age (i was like 14) was into fly fishing.

>not giving tourists false directions
step up your game lads

>when American tourists walk on the bikelane and you yell at them and kick them as you ride past them

fuck you Poland

Saw a cute Japanese girl and her boyfriend at the beach once, they were walking around taking pictures of everything and each other, giggling and playing in the sand. Must be nice to be young and in love, feels bad man.

don't worry, i do this mostly to ukies that speak ukrainian to me and expect me to understand

>when no one says anything nice about Americans. Ever.
;_;

Do Euros here actually interact with American tourists on a regular basis or are they just memeing? I ask because I've only spoken to two Euros here in the states in my entire life (all the foreigners I ever see here are Mexicans and Central Americans with some Pajeets and Chinks) and I just assumed it was the same with way with Euros who live outside of capital cities. Most Americans are pretty pleb-tier when it comes to tourism, for example when most Americans go to Europe, we'll just go to Paris and Rome to see the meme tourist traps and nothing else, so I'm surprised to hear that anons living outside of cities like that encounter burger tourists often. Then again, I live in a shitty Ohio town and Americans who live in places like New York or Miami probably have different experiences than I do.

>Reykjavík
>futuristic
þetta landsbyggðarpakk :^)

>Do Euros here actually interact with American tourists on a regular basis or are they just memeing?
All comes to down whether you're with a Londoner, a Parisian, a Berliner, etc... in the thread, but in summation, anyone that's of their respective country's main touristic town. I used to have a lot of American tourists that made themselves obvious when Iived in Paris since they stumble their way about the metro (subway), and basically making everyone by mad by walking at a snail's pace. Especiallly in the summer.

Now, as to whether Americans really reach out like everyone says, I don't know. I've tried to explain some things when I've noticed some of you were clearly lost and confused, but usually you lot get along on your own because "getting lost is part of the journey xD". But a lot of us quickly dropped that habit since when you open yourself to Americans, they basically hold you down for the next half-hour.

I would talk to a lot more of you but you always trail your qt teenaged daughters around and I get shy;

Speak MMO Russian, the lingua franca of internets.

cyka

Americans are very communicative and you can always find them at fast food chains.

Cho, blya?

y мeня oдин paз aмepикaнeц cпpaшивaл нa хopoшeм pyccкoм, и oн нe был тoлcтый

Caмый тoлcтый тypиcт, кoтopoгo я вcтpeчaл в cвoeм гopoдe, был швeйцapeц. Caмoe пpикoльнoe, чтo вce eвpoпeйцы oбычнo тycyютcя пo двyм-тpeм pecтopaнaм, a aмepикaнцы в мaкдaчнoй и пиццepии - цeнтp кpoхoтный, вce pядoм. Oчeнь cмeшнo. Идeшь в нopмaльнyю гocтиницy, нa пepвoм этaжe pecтик, тaм нeмeцкaя, итaльянcкaя peчь. Aмepикaнцeв cpoдy нe видeл. Зaтo pядoм, в лyбoчнoм """""aмepикaнcкoм""""" бape чacтo мoжнo вcтpeтить кaк тypиcтoв, тaк и бизнecмeнoв, инжeнepoв, этц.

þessar lattelepjandi trefla gúrkur :^)

it's don't.

>but you always trail your qt teenaged daughters around and I get shy
Stay away from our daughters Pierre

I want to move to Iceland. I was wondering if you already have Kebab stores. If not then I can change that

This google translated making don't sence but I guessings it was meant to is.

they probably have it in rvk

Is it so hard for them to have gps on their phones?

"Lmao."
More like control your fucking daughters and don't let them come running at me.

data roaming is expensive

Some gps maps can work offline dumb ameripoor

what's MMO?

>when american couple complains because they thought the midnightsun was an extra sun, a special sun that was not the same sun as they had back home

>a bunch of faggots ITT making up stories as they read other faggots' stories

>europeans complain about americans when they are the actual autists

This one is true actually.

>be american tourist in europe
>"excuse me but is there a public bathroom around or one i can pay to use?"
>"just go in that corner over there"
I was shocked at first how many people were openly defecating in the streets but i soon realized it's a way of life over there.

mass migration origins.

sure, we think there is a second sun in norway.

They did. True story.

Okay m8

I kind of lost my desire to travel a bit just because the tourism industry is just designed to get you to buy cheap shit or to pay loads of money to look at something. On top of that the locals almost always view you with utter disdain.

It's hard to plan a trip because if you go through a travel agent you will just end up going to all the tourist traps, if you go on your own then you are more free but you need to know the language half-way decently if they don't speak English, know the culture well enough to be respectful, and generally know the local area to know what you should see, where you should eat, and things like that for a more "authentic" experience.

Honestly I feel that the best reasons to travel aside from work are if you want to go see some kind of natural feature (or as an extension of that you're into something like mountain climbing or scuba diving) or if you are going to a country because of some event (eg. going to Japan for Comiket). Beyond that everything gets too tourist trap-y.

theres literally no point in leaving the USA dont believe this eurofaggots

That reminds me of my old english textbooks.
>Brit: "How do you do?"
>American tourist: "What? What do you mean? I don't understand."

can you stop sucking burger dick for 5 mins? they won't give you a greencard for that, Bettynho

Europe is boring garbage ferrari even southamerica is better for travelling

Yes we will

you're thinking about this shit way too autistically, most of us hardly ever think of tourists

says who?, you visited the whole continent to reach to that conclusion?

ive been to most of the decent ones and they area all the same boring cities + africans

>tourist in bali: "where's indonesia? "
>mfw

AUSSIE'D

sure, m8, even Brazil is much better than Europe too, right?

for travelling yea youll have more fun here

I was never really interested in going to Europe though.

I'd like to visit places like northern Canada, Eastern Russia, the South Pacific, most of Eastern Asia such as China and Japan, the Himalayas and Western China in general around the Taklamankan desert and the Kunlan mountains, Singapore, and most of the Middle East oddly enough although I'd never go with all the ISIS kidnappings and generally unstable political situation going on right now.

>Eastern Russia
why do you want to go there of all places?
I agree with eastern asia and the himalayas though, I intend to go sometime.
Don't see me wanting to visit the middle east although there are some interesting countries there, for the same reasons.

>work at a hotel in chicago
>euro tourists discreetly ask where they can get black hookers
>send them to the worst part of town

Lawndale or Englewood?

I'm more interested in nature and untamed wilderness than visiting cities with landmarks and monuments Eastern Russia seems like it might be interesting in that regard. It's not very highly developed.

>industrial
t. doctor who

lol

Are you sure you didn't accidentally travel to India?

Both. You can get pussy in either for 20 bucks. But you have a good chance of getting robbed and or an std

i live in london so i've seen a fair few
usually pretty decent wholesome people

>american tourists

>London is one big industrial shithole

have you come from the 1800's?

>Live in tiny village in the countryside
>suddenly burgers everywhere
>"Excuse me, sir, where is the city centre?"

>tfw Roaming ist free inside the EU
It's awesome. I used Google maps all the time, when I was in Greece.