Lets see your Gun Grabber Welcome Package Sup Forums

Lets see your Gun Grabber Welcome Package Sup Forums.

Nice try FBI, you probably should use TAPCOs, they suck. Stick with the Bulgarian mags.

I'd print my dankest memes and gift it to them

Hi FBI

TAPCOs have been working out alright but yeah I'd prefer to get some better mags eventually. More ammo is my priority right now though, I'm down to about 600 rounds of 5.45x39 and I almost feel naked.

>Ruger S series

Oh man... I had a Ruger P series all through the late 90s and early 2000s. That gun could seriously take a beating. It was the AK-47 of semiautos.

The S series looks so sweet. I wish I was back in the states and could own one. Is it patterned after the Glock? It has a trigger safety.

>Ruger

Top kek.

Don't worry, I have a license for it.

i keep my valuable guns in my neighbors house cause he has a big locker space
hes a state police officer so those are safe

the shotgun i keep in my bedroom for home defense is cheap as hell and they can take it if they want it

my only real worry is which pistol ill have on me
some i don't mind losing and some i would a little

Shooting steel cased ammo through your pistol? Fucking retard. No wonder you are posting your guns on Sup Forums.

Nice airsoft guns, kid.

>Ruger

Aluminum, genius.

How difficult is it to reload the mag with the front grip so close to the end?

better cork that spork Nigel

Reported.

Lost mine in a tragic boating accident :(

Sorry OP

oy bin that spork

ITS A WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION

The loaded mag is the one further back closer to the trigger, it's an AK-74. That's just a spare mag in the front.

Shooting aluminum case ammo through your pistol? Fucking retard. You must be poor.

Why didn't you wait a couple more paychecks and get an glock/m4 combo with all brass ammo?

Are you dumb and poor?

it's ok, if you really wanna die with it in your hands, then you shall.

they'll get taken either way. :^)

I'd have a welcome package but it was lost in an unfortunate boating accident

What does Sup Forums think a sufficient SHTF ammo stock looks like? 2000 rounds of each caliber you own? 5000? 10,000? When can you finally breathe a say of relief and say, "I'm done."?

I have a kitchen knife and a car.
Americans always argue they're just as dangerous as guns so I should be fine.

Come and take it, pussy.

lul'd.

Good one Jan.

That's a spare mag user...

2000-3000 rounds of your primary, usually .233.

400-600 rounds of your secondary, usually 9mm.

DON'T BE A DORK, BIN THAT SPORK

tfw you will never own a gun :(

I'm poor.

I decided to put on some of my gear the other day. I'd look a little more prepared than this.

Sadly, I lost them in a boating accident.

You need at least a million rounds for every caliber you own.

Edges are too long.

Enough people fight will fight back, if 1% of 80 million guns owners kill one gun grabber, that's 800,000 dead police. With the probable death of the gun owners who fight back, total deaths will be more than all service men deaths in every war the US has fought since 1776.

how's getting gf coming champ?

buy a double break barrel 12 gauge and load slug

even in upside down land thats gotta be legal i mean shit how do you eat?

>2016
>pursuing the vaginal jew

What state are you in fatass?

Montana, and I'm not as wide as I look in the picture obviously

It really shows. You must be a nigger.

OP confirmed for being a nig.

Probably Arizona. All the degen /k/ furfags live out there being "operators"

>Having a /k/ patch on your gear
>Not being physically prepared by having a great condition
>Adding Jew/red pill to something to automatically prove your point

Fat autist detected, come back when you're fit and have something worth protecting

Best to keep whatever caliber the military/police use, and scavenge your kills + raid supply depots.

If I had the means financially, I would actually do this.

>oh boy, looks like we got another rambo
>lol at the camo, like this heatseeker is gonna miss his pudgy ass
>hope his hillbilly home security system includes an iron dome

Do you keep your guns in your dresser drawer?

Nope, just a Texan. I try to be as well armed and prepared as I can comfortably afford.

bomb material

>slav

kek

I keep my everyday carry in my drawer. Otherwise I certainly don't. Always in my biometric safe next to my bed.

kek

I've been working out 5 days a week since the start of the year. Dropped 20 pounds so far. I stopped being a lazy sack of shit this year

Hey, South Dakota here. You that Helenabro? I'm at work so you can't see my flag.

LEGO Technic is no joke m8

I hope those gains look awesome when your face first in the ditch. Cardio is the only thing that matters in the race war, provided your not skeletor mode.

Just those two. I keep my shotgun and scoped Zastava M48 bagged in my closet, along with the rest of my ammo and gear.

No, Great Falls and soon moving to Butte for work and school.

>grippod
>tapco ribbed magazines
>ruger sr40
>walmart brand tac light
>utg rail covers
Holy shit man have some standards, the only thing you're missing is the obligatory 4 reticle red/green projection sight

I recommend picking up at least a cheap ruger mini 14, since you are a poor fag. The ability to shoot .556/.223 will come in handy since its so plentiful.

cyka blyat

Aren't you not supposed to leave bullets in your magazines?

I'm admittedly new to guns but someone told me that is it. True?

eh uh am I doing this right?

>having a biometric safe

Oh, I gotcha. I keep a pistol in my desk drawer and my bedside drawer. The pic just kinda seemed weird when I saw it.

Oh cool. Good luck man.

ecks dee

you can either leave them loaded all the time or unloaded. springs don't lose tension from being in a compressed state, only from compressing and expanding rapidly

Are you gonna wait to load them in until somebody is kicking your door in?

What is wrong with a biometric safe? Give me a reason that isn't autistic. It is better and faster compared to a quick access/code safe and it has battery backup if power goes out.

So...?

Only for long term storage. Its a good idea to not keep them in there longer than 6 months is what I've heard

>iPhone

chop off your finger while you think about it

Got it for 99 cents, I'd rather have something else

Fudd lore. Springs only wear out from frequent compression and decompression. As long as the spring in the mag is in a static state it is fine.

Eat lead faggots

I had my eyes on a Ruger 10/22 for my next purchase for cheap plinking, though I've heard .22 ammo has gone up in price lately. I also wouldn't mind a mini-14 and some brand of 1911 but I bought the Ruger SR40 first with practicality in mind. I wanted something that's concealable in the .40SW caliber that also supported a relatively high capacity mag. I also looked at a Glock and a Springfield XDS.

False. You shouldn't leave you mags loaded all the time, forever. You should rotate your mags once a month. The springs eventually will lose retention if you don't.

I have 3 pistol mags and 6 rifle mags that I rotate every 3 weeks. Keeps them with perfect retention.

>The biometric feature is the only way to use it.

I know you Slavs just keep your AK platforms on the dinner table but some of us are somewhat civilized

>AK47
>Tactical everything
You fucking disgust me.

None. Psycho Pass just popped into my mind when I read your post.

kek

A cheap 1911 isnt worth it. Anything cheaper than a kimber (mid tier) is shit. Also yeah .22 ammo is getting to be very tough. It's great to have one and buy 1000 blocks at walmart when its available but having a .556/.223 platform will pay off much more if you ever need it.

>47

Thats bullshit. I was in the army, and leaving a magazine fully loaded for long periods of time would cause the bottom to stress fracture. Saw it on more than one occaision. Walking along then a magazine exploded, sending his round everywhere - buddy of mine thought he had been shot. Scary as fuck when it happened, but hilarious now that I think about it.

You 'tard ought to think twice before posting pics of your hardware on this site. That's how you end up on the "no buy" list.

>AK47
>AK
>47

Nigga what the fuck

Looks like airsoft to me.

Ruger 10/22 is a solid investment. I have a lot of better and more expensive firearms and that is still a go to gun if you are going into the woods just based off the amount of ammo/weight ratio and it's all around usefulness.

Every shitty zombie movie out there disappoints me because there isn't a single dude with 5000+ rounds of .22 ammo just shooting melonheaded zombies.

I live in Texas, nobody gives a shit about that here. There's a big gun show that sets up shop at a convention center near me on the first weekend of every month.

The heat boils our brains

MOLON LABIA

Hahaha So sexy up until the bayonet. Then I just lul'd.

That grip ruins an otherwise pretty nice looking rifle.

Your hand and thumb look like Patrick Starfish.

That looks mighty pointy

Sure you are allowed to use that m8?

>not realizing that the newest russian AKs are all tacticooled
>b-b-b-but muh wood
sup nogunz