Whitewashing

If you buy a ticket to this whitewashed, racist film you're a horrible person.

There is literally no reason they couldn't have hired an Asian instead of Scarlett Johansson.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GdNnBCaocI
youtube.com/watch?v=2DhoBuU1Dtc
techinsider.io/south-korea-is-the-plastic-surgery-capital-of-the-world-2015-9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not going to buy a ticket because GITS is one of my favourite shows ever, and this film will undoubtedly butcher it.

>financially support jewland by buying a ticket

eh..

she actually looks like the protagonist

if asians didn't want us whiteys to remake their anime with white actors, then why did they give everybody big round eyes?

race has nothing to do with it being a runny pile of luke warm fecal matter

>biying a ticket to see feminist porpoganda in a degenerate anime ripoff

Anime is for fags and paying to see a live action adaptation is just a public anouncement of beta status.

Not against whitewashing, just against this particular shitty actor. Plus I'm sure they could have found an asian who didn't have such masculine features (big nose, big jaw).

Same.
I would've bought a ticket if they casted Motoko properly but I fucking hate that bitch.

I've endured the first three RE movies and the two Silent Hills but not this one.

>whitewashing
That's a very eciliar way of spelling
>(((jewed)))

Maybe this version takes place in the USA and it is you who are being a racist fucker and a horrible person.

>they could have found an asian who didn't have such masculine features
I hate the cast but Motoko does look masculine in SAC which is probably what they based theirselves for reference.

This, Scarlett Johansson is a nobody.
Also, I cannot imagine a competent execution.

All the characters in the show look white as fuck

most characters in anime are white as fuck

Maybe because Asians are horrible actors and also are ugly as fuck.

She was probably a better choice than anyone else interested

Is it OK if I pirate it, then pretend not to have enjoyed it?

Japs have been doing this too. e.g. Attack on Titan movie where caucasian characters are portrayed as Japs themselves.

>There is literally no reason they couldn't have hired an Asian instead of Scarlett Johansson.
Because she's a Jew, and Jews > Asians

They could have, but whites bring more box office because they are more attractive and better actors. You can't fault movies for doing something to make more money, that's the point of movies. However if they purposefully take a hit to promote agendas and false narratives, that is deplorable.

If you're going to shitpost about this at least do it on Sup Forums

Motion pictures and film are white artforms m8 we paid for their story and they accepted like whores

>there will be no nude scenes

just fuck my shit up fampai

She's a JEW you fuck. A JEW. A FUCKING HEBREW KIKE FROM SANDLAND.

She is a Jew which makes it ok by Hollywood.

Don't care. Sac 4 lyfe

Robot girl from Ghost in the Shell is robot, not a Japanese human. Dumbass.

DO YOU EVEN ANIME?

I'm not going to buy a ticket because anime adaptations are always shit. I expect some very shitty tumblr-tier changes, what else could they do but adapt it frame by frame to make it justice?

is this okay?

Does your wife's son approve of this?

this should make you feel better

>no reason they couldn't have hired an Asian instead of Scarlett Johansson.
Selling more tickets?

It's not whitewashed
It's a Western remake
It would literally make no sense making a Western remake and casting East Asian actors
Also Motoko Kusanagi doesn't look very Asian in the film as she has blue eyes
Also, Johansson is a jewess, not really that white

Of course. Why wouldn't it be? There isn't anything wrong with that.
Your question is a little bit racist though.

How is that bait? Anime characters are definitely white.

Most of them anyway, asian looking anime characters are a rarity.

I dont remember the major looking Asian in the anime anyway
plus the major did a lot of things idk if an Asian could do with such eye sight

why do whiteys part take in Japanese culture?
Go back to crying about Jews and niggers and exploiters save the world.

>Kikewashing
I know scarlet's jewish but she looks really, really semitic in this picture.

Anyway, the people who complain about the 'whitewashing' of non-white characters are fine with the mudbathing of white characters.

...But they aren't white. They are asian. There is a difference between being white and looking white.
>pic... vaugely related?

>There is literally no reason they couldn't have hired an Asian instead of Scarlett Johansson.
I'm disappointed they didn't hire a MtF transnigger for the role instead to be honest.

someone post the edit that makes her white

they yellow washed the Full Metal Alchemist, so eat a sack of white dicks

>blue-eyed posthuman full body prosthesis cyborg

You could basically cast any cunt who fits the typical Hollywood "strong female character" mold of being a humorless waif who effortlessly beats up men twice their size.

The real issue is that it's going to be another dreadful 90s nostalgia cash grab and that live-action anime adaptions always suck no matter what.

Jews are syrians.

FPBP

>watch a shitty Jewish "love action" movie
>or watch the superior anime

Gee soo hard to choose

Not only okay but openly encouraged.

>I would've bought a ticket if they casted Motoko properly

Is there even a certain way to cast Motoko, though?

In the manga she's a rowdy lesbian tomboy, in the series she's a cool smart oneesan and in the movie she's Ayanami Rei

>There is a difference between being white and looking white.
What is it?

>jew
>white

I'm going to buy a ticket to see it the day before it comes out.

Are you fucking niggers mad or what? JEEZ

I never cared about gits, it didnt do anything new, despite people claiming it's deep.
I also hated majors slutty design, it ruined the atmosphere. First movie major will always be best.

I dont buy tickets. I watch films and buy the dvd if I like it. Fuck risking money on utter shit. Especially modern movies. Also while whites look more like the characters, seeing them in Japan with Japanese names just makes me see them as weebs. Voices are also trash having English followed by san or other honourifics in Japanese. Like I said, they look like weebs, should have coppied letters from iwo jima and hired japs and used subs.

>buy the dvd
who the fuck buys dvds?

ScarJo has Asian blood through her Jewish ancestors you shitlord.

Good. We don't want things getting too white.

It's funny because the only people who actually get mad about such an insignificant thing are white people who don't want to appear racist. Whites are literal cancer.

did you even read the source material?

>my face when GitS 2.0 is going to look like a pot of gold compared to this

>inb4 Batou is played by a giant nigger
>inb4 interracial relationship is shoehorned in

You mean Jewwashing

I watched it years ago and I barely remember it. Was it redpilled? How can they possibly poz it and what narratives will they push?

>WHY DOES THIS AMERICAN FILM HAVE AMERICAN ACTORS REEEEE

If anything it just speaks volumes of Hollywood and not having any Asian actors who are well renowned. Blacks bitch about "muh racism" but really Asians are shafted more so.

>He thinks anime characters are not white white

Asians are oppressed by being MODEL MINORITIES though, the white man is trampling them just as hard as everybody else. It's still a good thing that their acceptance to colleges based on entrance exams has a higher standard than everybody else though.

I don't give a fuck about a white character, actually I support it since Motoko is a white cyborg.
However I'm mad that they picked his bitch just because she is the hot shit of the moment, her face is retarded and her expressions are the same in every movie, a serious dull girl with constant deep thoughts, bullshit. The same happens with Kristen stewart and Michael cera, these bunch are simply not good actors.
But I would probably end up seeing it anyway just to see how bad they fucked one of my favorute stories.

She is a lesbian/tranny who picked a custom body. I can see a dyke wanting to be scarjo.

Light skin is idealized in almost every culture, even before they had contact with whites. Everybody wants to be white and if they hate whites they're just jealous.

>Whitewased
The nipponians confirmed themselves that the character is white not asian

>cherry picking asian faces this hard

Different shades of red yellow purple are often white characters

While black and blue are usually used for characters with more Asian eyes ( uchiha Sasuke for examples

bigger eyes are considered more beautiful so even Asian characters will have round eye

This.

They complain and yet they still put the big eyes and blonde hair on characters, because they know it looks better than black hair and soulless eyes. Attack on Titan had a specific race of orientals that were extremely rare and lived amongst a majority race that is visibly white with blonde hair and blue eyes being common.

Unsurprisingly, the Japs had a live-action with everyone being Japanese.

>Buying tickets for a movie in 2016
People still do this?

All of that plastic surgery to look white

>There is literally no reason

They wanted people to go see the film and some rando chink would not sell tickets. Are you dumb?

She really doesn't though.
This whole shot is fucking awful.
Her hair looks like some teenager trying to dye it, is that on purpose?
Her nose juts out
Her face looks way too babyish
And he clothing is off, like a cheap cosplay

prove even 1 of them has plastic surgery or kill yourself

Deluded weeboo

youtube.com/watch?v=7GdNnBCaocI

Fuck off normie.
The jews fear the samurai.

She a jew, so the accurate term would be shoahwashing.

>my youtube video is totally evidence that every asian woman has plastic surgery
yeah no. All you proved is that SOME asian women have plastic surgery, not that any of those women did. Once again, prove a single woman that i linked has had plastic surgery.

>If you buy a ticket to this whitewashed, racist film you're a horrible person
>Scarlett Johansson
I will buy 10

Thise bow legs really seal it for me. Most asian women are bow legged. They generally have really round flat faces too, and that's also clearly not represented in anime

go back to your fuck pillow sonmost of the girls in that pic have had plastic surgery

We need to end this #kikewashing

>most of the girls in that pic have had plastic surgery
1. you still have 0 evidence
2. i only date white girls
3. im not a guy

Could you be anymore retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=2DhoBuU1Dtc

Meanwhile actual Japanese people don't really care.

(((Jewwashing)))

MOTOKO KUSANAGI IS A ROBOT ANDROID NOT ASIAN!!!
For fuck sakes. Please shoot yourself OP

Being Macedonian?

This is jewwashing not whitewashing.

Of course they should have picked a japanese actress to play the role, but the law of "muh shekels" postulates that changing defining aspects of characterd is ok; nevermind that you are ruining the vision of whoever created them.

For example: black Hermione, black Heimdall, black actors playing white superheroes, etc.

Are you really this stupid leaf?

Google it yourself Korea is the plastic surgery capital of the world.

techinsider.io/south-korea-is-the-plastic-surgery-capital-of-the-world-2015-9

Most of its done to remove asian traits like squint eyes, nose jobs and gook chin to appear more white.

>One post in this thread

of course Sup Forums defends white washing. I wonder if you guys would act any different if the next Superman or James Bond was black/a women?

Hell, let's make Indiana Jones 5: with a black women!

Animer characters are white. If japs want to play them, maybe they should start making cartoon people with small eyes, big lips and broad noses.

They need white actors to brainwash us better.

We wouldn't give a fuck if it was all brown nigger monsters.