America is literally the biggest pile of shit in the world

>America is literally the biggest pile of shit in the world.

Why do Americans always give crap to Europeans here?
All your "achievements" are European achievements since I doubt your niggers ever did anything and you're just descendants of EUROPEANS who where cucked out of their continent.

You faggots are just a mix of Europeans, niggers and Asians.
There is no such thing as an American. Just like when a Paki is born in Europe, they are still a paki.
Just come back home and help us in this fight.

You mad, mongrels? xD

guys please I'M AN INSIDER MOD I'm trying to communicate. I can see your IPs and the patterns; just post your emails. im from reddit like you BE FAST after i reply to threads, Sup Forums is open and other mods can lurk anytime soon POST THE EMAILS FAST FFS GUYS

(You)

Stay mad. America is the greatest country

Europeans sure are great people.

At least we have rednecks that can own guns and love freedom. Where are your masculine patriots? Limp wristed euro fag!

wtf now I hate ireland

Americans are a nation of slaves.

Ha

Yeah I remember when I had autism.

Oh, wait, no I don't.

Prove me wrong.

I own guns and love freedom.

Except I am not a morbidly obese bigoted stormweenie.

Freedom does not mean freedom to discriminate, fuckwit.

Cue the name-calling and shouting about "DA JOOS" and "MUH KEK".

>North Korea

>xD
sage and reported

Too bad you're not European.
I'm not even sure you Irish are Human.

Not for much longer.

Listen here, nigger. When was the last time Ireland sent a man to the moon, developed a nuclear bomb, won a war against two major military powers at the same time, or did anything besides get wasted and suck the Pope's cock for that matter?

That's right, fucking never. You can't even force the Britbongs out of an area the size of a large county in my country.

Go get drunk, get cucked by the British, and die of pneumonia. It's all your nation is good for.

Most of your presidents that did something had Irish blood :)

Black Americans have actually invented shit.

Ex. Modern day blood transfusion and storage was created by Dr Charles Drew.

First successful Siamese twins were separated by non other than based Ben Carson.

The light bulb was made by Dr Louis Latimer. Edison's bulb died out in a few seconds like a tiny Irish cock.

Thank God I'm a nigga and not a potato nigger. Even the "lowly Black man" stands higher than you in the face of God (and Darwin DESU). Hell they used to use Irishmen to do the most dangerous work on slave plantations because blackmen were to valuable to expose to certain death. Meanwhile scum like you weren't worth your own shit.

>WE

Americans have the best quality of life on average and no country can compete.

Big fucking deal. They still had to come to America to get anything done. Face it, nigger, you've lost yet again.

Because of Europeans.

shut up italian scum

>dey wuz irish so dey shit but dey had 2 do shit in burgerland so not rly

What are you trying to say?

>Potato niggers
>Relevant ever

I'm not mad, Americans still have less nigger in us than you, wop dago.

I have been to the USA quite a lot and for me it's the greatest country on the planet, no joke. It does actually feel like the land of the free, I don't get asked for ID to buy deodorant for one.

New continental drift theory states that Ireland broke off from west Africa as recently as 1300 AD. This explains there lack of technology and love for tubers

>famine
>country surrounded by fish
Stay retarded, retard

>I HATE YOU
>COME BACK PLEASE
every "irish" chick ive ever dated

You're just mad because all the decent Irish got off the island while the getting was good. Now you're just a bunch of inbred looking, ginger, uggos.

When's the last time an Irishman, living in Ireland, invented anything worth a shit?

Garbage

The Titanic and submarine

The White House

This reminds me of some uncivilized pleb from the Gallia province bitching about the Roman Empire.

One, two, Trumps comin’ for you.
Three, four, We are ready for war.
Five, six, F*ck politics
Seven, eight, Youve sealed your fate
Nine, ten, America will be great again.