Why do third worlders love overly spicy food so much?

Why do third worlders love overly spicy food so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kuzEvEMFFo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_cuisine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White people (generally speaking) don't even season their food, dawg.

That's just nasty.

To mask the stench of poo

Because on the rare occasion they can afford meat or vegetables the product is either rotten or simply inedible without being flavored into oblivion. It's akin to when the niggers put a shitload of hot sauce on takeout chicken or bbq and claim a rich culinary culture.

Most of their meals are rice or noodles. It would suck eating those plain everyday.

Low quality ingredients.

good joke, black Instagram/Twitter. Now name me one food that white people dont season that should be. Go to a fucking greasy spoon diner and they'll have more flavor than your average black household sitting down to a big bag of kfc

I don't know but I fucking love it.

I'm known in my local jamaican cafe as the white guy who likes everything super hot. They always crack up and call me crazy when I ask for extra chillis etc.

It helps kill bacteria and cover the taste of shitty meat/vegetables. White people don't use tons of spices because we have high quality meat and vegetables.

Covering a piece of copper river salmon or a high quality perfectly cooked steak in tons of hot sauce, is a killable offense in my household.

Shit looks tasty

>implying there is a thing called 'white people food'
user there's kike food and franco-italian food. Everything else is a third world product.

Bad cooking needs to be masked with spices, but the most important reason is that all the spices repel flies and kill germs. Third world shitholes are extremely dirty. Them using excessive amounts of spices actually saves lives.

The reason people sometimes get diarrhea from ''exotic'' foods is because it's dirty and the spices don't kill all the germs.
You're eating food that has literal shit in it.

they don't know how to appreciate fresh, high-quality ingredients.

just drown everything in seasoning and msg so it all tastes the same.

hot meme, bruh

Gotta sweat if you wanna cool down breh.

Weather and the length of the growing season really affect the culinary culture of the residents.

It's why the farther north you go the blander the food, since it's more about surviving rather than eating for pleasure.

It's one of the reasons I deeply respect Nordic culinary tradition as a Chinese even if I personally find their food rather bland.

I feel offended by this post

Because their lives aren't washed out into blandness, just as their skins aren't either. The best food cultures in the world are in warm climates where the produce is amazing. Often these places are poor too. Frozen lands of the north are full of butthurt white faggots who eat boiled cabbage and boiled meat and call the stuff food. Why are white people so afraid of spice and good flavor?

This.

Put this pic on some boneless chicken breast and bake it for a while in the oven.

Holy fuck. Had it the other night. Its god tier.

It's actually explained in this video very well.
youtube.com/watch?v=4kuzEvEMFFo

>Now name me one food that white people dont season that should be
chicken
rekt

They are poor as fuck and can't afford good cuts of meat and vegetables. Gotta fry it up and add spice so it doesn't taste like poo poo.

niggers, i swear to god

wasn't col sanders a white man?

Because their tongues evolved differently, their cultures evolved differently, and they grew different crops.

poor people tend to get shitty and half spoiled food so they have to mask the taste. also spices can preserve foods a little themselves

ITT: virgins pretending that they eat only quality steak and vegetables with no seasoning everyday while in reality they are microwaving their 4th hot pocket today.

Go outside and taste new foods you fucking nerds.

It masked the taste of slightly rotting meat.

Wow great thread fucking shill

Chicken ist gut as it is, needs only a bit of salz with it und ist very gud.

Pretty much this, though how relevant it is today I'm not sure, this is the historical reason spices are so heavily used.

>Colonel's secret blend of 11 herbs and spices
Finland BTFO!

this is what white people chicken looks like

Rare?

>Because on the rare occasion they can afford meat or vegetables the product is either rotten or simply inedible without being flavored into oblivion.
this

It's literally Gammelfleisch

Before you put sauce or seasoning on it. You just posted what all chicken looks like

> whites have high quality food and dont need spices
> took over india solely for spices

make up your fucking mind

Because we are not faggots who only like honey/sugary BBQ sauce.

It comes from the fact that the quality of the meat in a lot of third world countries is complete shit. Thus using a lot of seasoning to camouflage the taste became popular.

The higher the quality of the meat, the less seasoning people use.

It's tasty, although it can get tiring rather fast on the palate. European food is rather bland and pretty uniform over most of the continent (except the Mediterranean). Why do you think you niggers loved/needed spices so much you traveled half the world to get them?

this fucking kek
i went to an indian restaurant and desu even if i got foodpoisoned or ate shit it was worth it

goat and butter chicken is god tier and legendary

Kek look at these shitskins talking about food.

The only food that can compete with top European cuisine is Japanese, Chinese, Indian and Thai. The rest is shit tier.

This mostly. I can't think of anything spicy that grows in colder climates other than garlic, black peppercorn, and horseradish. Those things aren't very hot to begin with.
Spices were still highly valued. There's a reason the East India Company made a shitload of bank.

There absolutely nothing wrong with that
t. Peruvian, a country whose cuisine is among the best in the world

Preservation of the food. Same reason Nordic cultures like lye soaked fish, or why Europeans like salt. It was also the most lucrative trade in the world for a long period of history. They have way worse sanitation standards so it makes sense that spices would be more common. Also the heat makes meat decompose faster.

Something about releasing endorphins to cope with poverty.

>77504229
What *should* it look like then?

Like the nigger subhuman degenerate boiled in oil -shit?

Please go kill yourself you fucking mongoloid turd.

Global warming caused it!

>Indian and Thai
Come on

Same reason serbians have throat-burning vodka. Not sure if its the same as dousing everything in cheese.

>colder climates
>black peppercorn

black pepper is tropical, mang. the overwhelming majority of it is grown in india and vietnam.

>Peruvian cuisine
>best in the world
Kek! You spics farm guinea pigs for food!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_cuisine
>Over the centuries, this resulted in regional cuisines based on local conditions, such as those in Oaxaca, Veracruz and the Yucatán Peninsula. Mexican cuisine is an important aspect of the culture, social structure and popular traditions of Mexico. The most important example of this connection is the use of mole for special occasions and holidays, particularly in the South and Center regions of the country. For this reason and others, traditional Mexican cuisine was inscribed in 2010 on the Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO.
And before you say is some pitty shit to make us relevant, french cuisine is the only other cuisine in that list.

Yuropoors are just angry that their "cuisine" consists of toast sandwiches, grass and salted cod

Because in the past people didn't have refrigerators, so in hot climates meat rot too fast, spices masked the flavour.

If you've never tried them you don't know what you're missing. Give eating guinea pigs a break and go to a designated curry restaurant.

>Guinea pigs
>Not for food or science experiments
memepets are fucking cancer.

Oh. I thought there was a variety that grew in Europe. Am too lazy to look it up.

SPBP

Kills the nasty bugs in the food

You've clearly never had assorted Italian seasoning on noodles.

That stuff is incredible.

a pinch of salt on boil food and its bursting with flavor. - white people

but MUH fresh, high-quality ingredients.
spice trade

I don't know.
Can you recommend a place where I can find really hot buffalo wings?

seasoning your food is nasty.

>using a fork with a foam plate

Thats just suffering.

looks like a a balance of protein/fiber/carb.

maybe her man is on a diet and is trying to hit specific nutritional macros.

It is poverty food. Shitty, often spoiled ingredients require have spicing to cover it up.

Chili peppers can be grown on temperate climates.

You're retarded
>Can't afford meat
>Have tons of spices

I won't knock it. I love Mexican cuisine. Tamales with good mole is GOAT.
t. whitey

this

How's that Pizza Tyrone?

Black cooking is chicken and rice, it's disgusting.
Or even worse: bush meat

Don't forget the buttered garlic naan user.

This thread.

I know senpai, I grow them in my back yard. Chilis are native to tropics though and weren't brought to Europe until the age of exploration got rolling.

They often had to eat really shitty bland food and spoiled meat and they used spices to both disinfect and mask the flavor of rot.

Also, for most of history, spices were expensive as fuck. Actual poor people didn't have spices. That was reserved for the nobility.

To mask the shitty taste.

At least she have a big mouth...

Might have something to do with it being tasty. BUT I COULD BE WRONG

I'd rather eat chicken and rice than frogs, to be honest.

Literally all the best chefs in the world are white lol.
Actually, scratch that. All the best everything's in the world are white.

In all honesty, good chicken cooks itself thanks to the flavor in the fat.

But eating unseasoned chicken gets boring after a while. Same with most meat.

>The frog meme

Nobody eats frogs except tourists, I ate more frogs in Cambodia than anywhere else and they taste good.

>White people (generally speaking) don't even season their food, dawg.

Quit trying to force this retarded maymay

Technically in the Dark Ages Europeans salted and spiced the hell out of their foods, due to lack of refrigeration.

The Romans and I think the Greeks were also big on seasoning.

Chinese food from sichuan is my favorite and it is very spicy but the northern provinces use almost no spice and a lot more sweet flavor.

Spice is often used in hot and humid climates where sweating is prevented by humidity.

Whomever told you that was lying. Brits took over India for linens and dyes to produce clothing in their factories.

Frog LITERALLY tastes like chicken. (With a hint of fish)

>This meme again

Too bad none of you can actually afford food.

>why x likes y?
>I'm not x but let me tell you, it is because x is shit

Everytime.

The real reason is because people are used to it and have been doing it for generations just like other people are used to eating algae or fish etc.

Stop being so closed minded.

>whites didnt invent fried chicken

where tf did you see this meme?

ITT:Amerifats talking about food
What would you know? you eat shit 24/7
You even glorify Mexican food ffs and it is not that good.

When I was there I had to go to chinese or italian restaurants to at least eat something decent because the shit you call food is fucking disgusting, even Indian food is better. And for those who are saying that the ingredients are different, well a lot of your food comes from this parts, so step out of your little bubble kid, taste reality with a little spicy in it and stop being such a pussy.

yea baddi, want some mämmi?

When all you have is a shack and some food, that food becomes part of your culture.

Hold the phone their leaf, if you accuse them of being from plebbit too early, they might escape

Spices kill disease, disease is more prevalent in hot humid climates. Spices are easier to find in these climates.

Leaf-less Canada is butthurt.

Go eat some more rat, you upside down spic.

Because even the dirtiest mudbloods can do SOMETHING right.

Dank ass meme, senpai.